Apply To Become A Tester For Our Next Supplement!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs is seeking Alpha Testers for our next product release.

This product is an all new product of its kind and it truly shines in a muscle recomposition phase and will be positioned as our recomposition natural anabolic product.

A patented ingredient with numerous muscle building studies and an all new Phytosome ingredient will be introduced in this product and we are looking to collect reviews, feedback, and sporadic updates regarding the usage of this product

• preferably used standalone, but if you’ve been using something that you have great cognition over (staple stacks) that should be fine
  • sporadic updates here regarding your fitness plan, goals, and how the product is positively or negatively affecting you.
  • 1 instagram story, tweet, or any form of social media content that the company can use in part of its testimonials content. This doesn’t need to be public it’s for the company to utilize for its marketing campaigns
  • 1 review posted via Strong Supplement Shop's website
We're pretty flexible as we recognize most of you but it always helps to have people vouch for others.

In total at least 5 and at most 8 people will be selected.

USA only to make sure logistics go smoothly

Submit your application here at our Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/OlympusLabs/permalink/2917323335067435/?mibextid=W9rl1R

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Opportunity !!

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Going to be slimming down soon to start a prep for a comp. Depending on mechanism of action I would be interested. Only other supps would be health oriented no other sports or muscle building supps would be ran.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd definitely be willing to share on Instagram and promote other olympus labs supplements especially as I get into my prep. Let me know if you are looking for an "athlete".