GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
99% of the gear questions on this forum could be blanket answered with K.I.S.S.
so should i drink it with water or 500mg of caffine ?

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
This is good advice for many things in life. Always loved the KISS method. Probably best for gear usage, I don't know never done anything hardcore other than some OG prohormones back in the day. But some guys go all out with stuff before running minimal required for gains - and that always seemed stupid to me for health and wellness / obvious reasons.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But the "ripped" blend is so easy and all in one..

wait why am I lactating
GNC guy told me its a great product and he took and blew up ( while hes smaller then me ) i still listened to him
now im here seeking help .. i have moobs and no sex drive help guys

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried this method with women and I keep getting slapped. :unsure:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried this method with women and I keep getting slapped. :unsure:
thats their way of saying they want more .. keep going and be more aggressive, slap pull hair .. they want it .. "trust me bruh"

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thats their way of saying they want more .. keep going and be more aggressive, slap pull hair .. they want it .. "trust me bruh"
That reminds me of a quote by Arthur Jones (creator of the Nautilus equipment); he said that when he met women, he just went straight up to them and asked if they wanted to f*ck. He said he got slapped a lot....but he f*cked a lot too. :ROFLMAO:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That reminds me of a quote by Arthur Jones (creator of the Nautilus equipment); he said that when he met women, he just went straight up to them and asked if they wanted to f*ck. He said he got slapped a lot....but he f*cked a lot too. :ROFLMAO:
Idk if you use to watch king of the hill or not. But thats basically how boomhauer teaches bobby to pick up girls lol. If you ask enough, someones gonna say yesScreenshot_20240427_050956_Google.jpg