Appetite Suppressant without stimulants/side effects?

SuppKnight

SuppKnight

Awards
I am looking for a strong appetite suppressant that does not contain caffeine or other stimulants and that is safe enough to use even for someone with heart problems, for example. Anything out there like that?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
slimaluma by NOW Foods

Im gonna give that a shot on my next cut.

To the OP, how bad is it, can you drink a cup of coffee, or a can of cola? The only reason I ask is theres a product called recreate by usp, its got a little caffiene in it, but its the most mild Ive ever felt, and I hate stims, and have my own issues to deal with so anything like hyrdoxycut or lipo6 would have my heart jumping out of my chest and get me rushed to the emergency room, lol, but not really. Just throwing that out there for something for you to look into.

SuppKnight

SuppKnight

Awards
Im gonna give that a shot on my next cut.

To the OP, how bad is it, can you drink a cup of coffee, or a can of cola? The only reason I ask is theres a product called recreate by usp, its got a little caffiene in it, but its the most mild Ive ever felt, and I hate stims, and have my own issues to deal with so anything like hyrdoxycut or lipo6 would have my heart jumping out of my chest and get me rushed to the emergency room, lol, but not really. Just throwing that out there for something for you to look into.

I actually did a few Recreate cycles a while back and I liked it, but later on I had heart problems (unrelated to supplements) and had to quit working out for a long time. My weight ballooned to a whooping 230 lbs (I'm only 5'8) which is even worse for my heart. Now, if I drink 4 glasses of soda (or even less) I get more jittery than a crack-head and my heart feels like it is about to pop out of my chest. I tried losing weight au natural (no supps) but after a few weeks I go on a binge and rebound once again. That is why I am looking into non-stimulating appetite suppressants.

I got a bottle of Dexatrim Max today, first because it was very inexpensive and second, because I was told by a few people that although it can keep you up at night, it is quite mild in terms of jitters and heart palpitations. I took the daily dose for today and so far so good. I ate less than I normally do and the morning dose went down smoothly with no palps or jitters. I took the second dose at 4:00 p.m. today and I do feel extremely awake and alert (couldn't sleep even if I tried) but still no palps or jitters. I will finish the one-month bottle and then try a Slimaluma Plus cycle to compare them.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using TTA for a couple weeks now and have noticed that my appetite has gone down to almost nothing most of the time. I usually have pretty good control over myself anyway, so it's almost too much for me lol.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Been out of the supplement game for a while, so pardon my ingorance- But what is TTA?
I could use a nice appetite suppressant since I am starting a cut after my 2 week binge in Europe

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been out of the supplement game for a while, so pardon my ingorance- But what is TTA?
I could use a nice appetite suppressant since I am starting a cut after my 2 week binge in Europe
No worries. Tetradecylthioacetic Acid.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to try Slimaluma. I was looking for something like this for my wife, she complains she always gets hungriest at night.

D3Baseball

Awards
I'm going to try Slimaluma. I was looking for something like this for my wife, she complains she always gets hungriest at night.
I experience this as well, but always felt it had to be psychological. The later on in the day it gets, the harder time I have inhibiting myself. Have sent many regrettable late night sober texts.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a couple of people are going to try slimaluma, everybody post your results/review/opinion about it here and see if any are the same.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally chew on cinnamon sticks. Tastes good, gives you fresh breath, and numbs your taste buds. Plus, it (is purported to) has some positive psychological, blood glucose, and BP effects.

Br

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally chew on cinnamon sticks. Tastes good, gives you fresh breath, and numbs your taste buds. Plus, it (is purported to) has some positive psychological, blood glucose, and BP effects.

Br
I chew cinnamon xylitol gum, that has benefits for teeth, gut, blood glucose, hunger suppression and other areas. I still need something for when my jaw gets tired (early TMJ).

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I chew cinnamon xylitol gum, that has benefits for teeth, gut, blood glucose, hunger suppression and other areas. I still need something for when my jaw gets tired (early TMJ).
lol, Ive got some cinnamon xylitol gum on its way right now, so that combined with the Slimaluma should be all I need for the occasional cravings.