Appetite Boosters

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thank you, for all your input. I'm guilty of focusing on the problem too. I'm a worrier by nature. It's something I'm working on.
how are you doing now mrs Y-

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried adding a shake(s)? If you are not lactose intolerant...whole milk, good protein, milk and pb

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried adding a shake(s)? If you are not lactose intolerant...whole milk, good protein, milk and pb
This. Even if you can't have lactose, or even dairy, almond milk and peanut butter taste very good as a shake, and are a very fast and easy way to get a ton of calories, and not a bad amount of protein as well from the pb.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I'm hesitant to recommend anything, even situational anxiety can develop into something on going if you don't start at the source. A magic pill won't help the problem just act as a bandaid, yoga, meditation are very good for the soul.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
how are you doing now mrs Y-
Hanging in there the best I can!! Thank you for asking!!

That's what I've been doing....and it's helping!

I'm hesitant to recommend anything, even situational anxiety can develop into something on going if you don't start at the source. A magic pill won't help the problem just act as a bandaid, yoga, meditation are very good for the soul.
I'm working with Dr on my anxiety. I need to get back into my PiYo & possibly start meditating more. Hopefully, all of that can help back the stress hormones off. I think that is what kills appetite.