Apollon Molotov

kid amnesiac

Awards
anyone see this formula coming out tomorrow? i’m a big l-baiba fan but haven’t seen much from these guys. their pres are loaded with stims & i’m not a fan of things like noopept in a pre. thoughts ?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw it. Very impressive profile. Actually, I started looking at their other supps and their pre's have a great profiles as well. I don't know much about the brand but they seem to be getting popular and the profiles are very solid looking.

kid amnesiac

Awards
Saw it. Very impressive profile. Actually, I started looking at their other supps and their pre's have a great profiles as well. I don't know much about the brand but they seem to be getting popular and the profiles are very solid looking.
stims felt a bit high for me but overall very interesting. may have to try the molotov until our friends @ sns get the baiba out :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stims felt a bit high for me but overall very interesting. may have to try the molotov until our friends @ sns get the baiba out :)
look at iconic formulations THERMOAMP...THEBIGT saves 20% it gets great reviews.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it’s a great product!
using my code thermoamp comes to $40, this is a very nice price considering the high quality/high priced ingredients. STACK3D shows molotov suggested price at $64.95.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
using my code thermoamp comes to $40, this is a very nice price considering the high quality/high priced ingredients. STACK3D shows molotov suggested price at $64.95.
Good product. Love Baiba too.

Don’t like Apollons pre’s as there is way too much caffeine/stims. Aren’t some of them like 600mg? Too lazy to look up.

Molotov looks good but I know 50mg of gbb gives me the cold sweats. Not opposed but you get more baiba with thermoamp and the forskolin combo makes it better on paper for me personally. It’s one of my favorite non-stim burners

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anyone see this formula coming out tomorrow? i’m a big l-baiba fan but haven’t seen much from these guys. their pres are loaded with stims & i’m not a fan of things like noopept in a pre. thoughts ?
I’m impressed with the profile. Will be trying a couple bottles once I can get my hands on it

kid amnesiac

Awards
i’ll probably pick up a couple bottles & give them a whirl. was just looking at the pre’s … if i start my day @ 5am with 500mg of caffeine i’ll be dead asleep by mid afternoon.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Apollon is way up there in price, but Rob who runs it is a fan of stims in his stuff , Van Damme movie titles, and loads of people love it.

"Black Tulip" is very good I've heard.
I personally am loving their "Overime V3"!!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im a week into the Molotov and the sweats are unlike anything Ive every had. Not even running a full dose. Too early for results but am enjoying the feels

kid amnesiac

Awards
Im a week into the Molotov and the sweats are unlike anything Ive every had. Not even running a full dose. Too early for results but am enjoying the feels
i bought 3 bottles & had to stop. my wife started @ 2 caps per day & was fine. not sure if she increased. i’m now getting my mitoburn via thermoamp, candy gains, & the iconic sweat pre workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i bought 3 bottles & had to stop. my wife started @ 2 caps per day & was fine. not sure if she increased. i’m now getting my mitoburn via thermoamp, candy gains, & the iconic sweat pre workout.
i've ran thermoamp together with iconic ALL OUT SWEAT several times.... (y):)