What are your thoughts on apollon nutrition molotov compared to other non stim

• Thread starter Apples to oranges
  • Start date
Apples to oranges

Apples to oranges

Awards
Looking at adding molotov to my cut, how does it compare to lean edge or other non stim fat burners. Picture is the profile of molotov. Thanks for any insight. View attachment 213614

223lb consistently losing about 1.2 lbs a week based on average of that weeks weigh ins. Diet is in check, cardio and weight training 5x a week. Tracked calories at 2200, with once a week cheat meal that consists of no more than 1000 extra calories.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Apollon is known for overdosing their products, and even more known for the big price tag.

I've taken "Overtime v3" and their newest "Shogun" and they are both fantastic... I'm sure "Moltiv" is most likely to help.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The GBB is pretty high. That stuff is known to cause sweating, so make sure you’re okay with that. A lot of people find MitoBurn works better at 1 gram and up, so you may need to add extra to get full benefits from that. Overall not bad.

kid amnesiac

Awards
i bought 3 bottles - made me feel pretty crappy, i attribute it to the gbb. my wife likes it @ 2 caps.

Apples to oranges

Apples to oranges

Awards
Appreciate all the feedback, consensus for most part is not worth it based of majority on peoples reactions. Be looking at thermo amp as well as lean edge

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used their stim product Shogun and it is grade A strong for a dmha product. The price tag is also ridiculous like all of their products. So no experience with the product you are considering, but for similar product idea, value, and supporting an awesome company and sponsor, I would go with iconic formulations thermo amp.
-Echoing someone’s comment above. GBB at 35 - 50mg makes me sweat uncontrollably. Do not recommend using it before work if you need to look somewhat presentable.
thank you for the thermoamp shout out---for me it was/is very effective at a decent price-$40 after rep code discount.