Anyone using HM Gear M4ohn??

jwp888

Awards
Wondering if the stuff is still considered legit. Saw L. Rea post on here and bb, but still not sure if I should buy more (along with DS's m4ohn).

Anyone getting results using only HM Gear's m4ohn yet???

They were supposed to post some purity results, but with the ban almost upon us I did not think I can wait.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I dont think youll see any lab results from Hm any time soon. I believe Rea said they wrent going to post them.

no need to guess anyway.

jwp888

Awards
hmmm I thought that Rea said they were going to post but them (I think he said regardless of the results ..hahahmmm).

I agree I do not think we are going to see the results.
I have a couple bottles on preorder from DS :)
Maybe I should add some more :)

DS still has some available right?????? RIGHT!?!?!?!? :)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I still have them. But they are going fast. I am trying to get more to make sure everyoen canget as much as tehy want in the next 2 weeks but I wont knwo for a week or so.

I thought Rea said they werent going to do them because he wasnt even sure if the product had M4OHN in there, that it was something else and he told them to not even list it. I may have read that paragraph wrong but not what you want to hear from a supplement owner.

Besides if they were really going to get lab work done, it would be done, it takes 4-5 days tops.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Sledge,
You really don't think you will have any more m4ohn powder before the ban do you? Keep us posted if you think this has any chance of happening. I have a couple of grams stored but would be happy to stockpile some more from you if you put it back up at DS. Thanks Sledge, you are the man.
SP

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I really am trying to get it in. But I highly doubt it and woulndt count on it. I would get the tabs while you can. It would take a week for me just to get the powder in and then at least 4 days to have it tested. If we only have 2 weeks left... I know I am saving tabs for myself. I have yet to save anything, I keep selling my stash away so you guys have more powder.lol

huluhulu

Awards
Yeah, Sledge, show us the powder, last time I only got 1gm. I want more.