Unanswered Anyone used Sesamin?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Someone on the anabolic side recommend Sesamin as cycle support to help with cholesterol&liver, anyone have experience with that?

I read up on it and it said it could do that but I haven’t heard anything about it before so I just wanted to check if anyone has used it.

childishpengu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I haven't heard of sesamin before, but if you're looking for cycle support, I'd recommend sticking with the tried and true supps like milk thistle, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, and TUDCA

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't heard of sesamin before, but if you're looking for cycle support, I'd recommend sticking with the tried and true supps like milk thistle, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, and TUDCA
I’m not, I just thought it was interesting and wanted to know more.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was used for weight support years ago. Not sure it has other supports.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was used for weight support years ago. Not sure it has other supports.
Yeah my past use was fat loss too. I know Matt used it in a lot of topicals and scivation had an oral version. According to the write up it works well for fat loss but also helps kidney/liver. Lmk if you find a quality source

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah my past use was fat loss too. I know Matt used it in a lot of topicals and scivation had an oral version. According to the write up it works well for fat loss but also helps kidney/liver. Lmk if you find a quality source
It seems to be pretty hard to find, Amazon have a few brands and vitamin shoppe looks like they have also but it’s sold out on the web.

Idk, it’s either so good that it’s sold out everywhere from high demand or not good at all so nobody cares to sell it...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may have noticed a bit of fat loss, but not sure.

Thats all I can say. I used it two months. I ddnt have bloodwork before and after on it so dont know if it did anything.

That said, I think its a decent health supplement.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I take it more for it's overall health benefits as a nutrient booster. Don't see it as pct support though won't hurt.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would still be using an all in one cycle support product and then you could run sesamin a long side that.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, the glory days of Scivation Sesamin. This takes me back!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Controlled
Labs had one

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Avant Labs brought Sesamin to the market around 2003 with their product Sesathin. It was sold as a liquid product at first. It was very hyped up and some people swore it worked, after a couple years it's luster wore off. Then TTA came out, a fatty acid derivative, by Designer Supplements called Melting Point. Very hyped and sold off the shelfs quickly and again, some people loved, others said it did nothing. But that's the supplement industry for ya

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never noticed anything from it except I think it messed with glycogen storage and strength/endurance a little.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used Avant Labs Sesathin when it first came out. I did get leaner off of it but I also ended up looking flat.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It used to be in the old Axis Labs fat burner (I forgot the name) and pump product(Hydraulix maybe?) like 10 years ago. Both were pretty good products. Although they had multiple ingredients, so who knows if the sesamin was effective