Anyone use androenhance yet?? Is it really worth the price?

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
I really like 5/3/1 as a base program. You can adjust the assistance work to concentrate on strength, hypertrophy, or fat loss. Its a very versatile program that has a consistent underlying theme of getting stronger.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like 5/3/1 as a base program. You can adjust the assistance work to concentrate on strength, hypertrophy, or fat loss. Its a very versatile program that has a consistent underlying theme of getting stronger.
Great program

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AB and AE.

Mr. Olympia special deal this weekend.

-Matt

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anymore info on deal?

Maybe some AH in there also???
Up and running, buy one get one free on AndroBulk just use the code BULK2012 at checkout. If you want to try AE with it shoot me or HTS a PM and we will hook you up with 25% off on it

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Yep you can use both coupons at once (applied to individual products) and be off to one hell of a bulk!
how do you apply it to individual products and keep it in the same order? lol I wanna get 2 bulk and 2 Toco-8

Viking23

Awards
lol I am currently using androenhance almost 4 weeks down on it
what's your thoughts on it? I just ordered mine yesterday. I honestly can't wait to start it, just trying to decide if I want to use it with sd or tbol.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what's your thoughts on it? I just ordered mine yesterday. I honestly can't wait to start it, just trying to decide if I want to use it with sd or tbol.
All out size --> SD
Recomp --> Tbol.

Although Androenhance will do well with both, I think with tbol the recomp would be pretty awesome.

Viking23

Awards
All out size --> SD
Recomp --> Tbol.

Although Androenhance will do well with both, I think with tbol the recomp would be pretty awesome.
yeah I have been leaning towards tbol too mostly cuz I haven't ran it yet. but now I think you sold me. Ill let you kno how it goes

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All out size --> SD
Recomp --> Tbol.

Go with Tbol, and log it:) or at least keep us informed because I imagine it would be a killer stack

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bump for anymore feedback on AndroEnhance users?

-Matt

Viking23

Awards
^ Yep guys, our products are driven by your feedback, we want to know how we are performing!
started the tbol today and the AE I start next week. do you think the gains from these can be maintained if diet and training are in check? i was really debating on whether or not to just lose the AE and use test e because I am stil a lil skeptical since I haven't heard much feedback but I guess ill just save the test for summer. Ill let you guys kno how everything is going in a few weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
started the tbol today and the AE I start next week. do you think the gains from these can be maintained if diet and training are in check? i was really debating on whether or not to just lose the AE and use test e because I am stil a lil skeptical since I haven't heard much feedback but I guess ill just save the test for summer. Ill let you guys kno how everything is going in a few weeks.
Gains from tbol are maintainable and of course diet and training needs to be in tact. I've been wanting to try AE but as u said the feedback is very minimal and I'm pretty skeptical about it. I might give it a run though soon. You should log it bro.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gains from tbol are maintainable and of course diet and training needs to be in tact. I've been wanting to try AE but as u said the feedback is very minimal and I'm pretty skeptical about it. I might give it a run though soon. You should log it bro.
Agreed with the bold.

and yes, you can maintain thsoe gains.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Well...I KNOW gains from AndroEnhance and other Andro products can be maintained without question...

Tbol is not super, crazy harsh, but could shut you down rather well...

AE will AID with any hormone so no matter what it would always shine...

-Matt

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well...I KNOW gains from AndroEnhance and other Andro products can be maintained without question...

Tbol is not super, crazy harsh, but could shut you down rather well...

AE will AID with any hormone so no matter what it would always shine...

-Matt
Matt, what exactly will AE do during cycle? also I'm planning on stacking it with SD for four weeks and continuing it for another 4 weeks alone. What are the benefits of it over anything else to run beside SD. Don't mention that its not harsh or non mythel that's a given. Thanx

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would both provide additional size while also assisting in cutting (if that is what you cycle goal is) or remaining leaner while gaining.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt, what exactly will AE do during cycle? also I'm planning on stacking it with SD for four weeks and continuing it for another 4 weeks alone. What are the benefits of it over anything else to run beside SD. Don't mention that its not harsh or non mythel that's a given. Thanx

cortisol control on cycle making gains easier and fat accrual harder.

-matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone experience rash or skin irritation from the gel???

Had a buddy complain of this

-matt