Anyone up for some Thanksgiving Turkeysterone?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We need more feedback on dosage and results!!!

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We need more feedback on dosage and results!!!
yes feedback would be great. I'd like to hear a bit more before I order a bunch of this stuff. Of course I'm waiting for the super Turk to come in...:head:

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking my e-bol/turkesterone stack for about 5 days now. I've been dosing it the following:

E-bol - 3 times a day. Once upon waking, once post-workout with shake, and once before bed.

Turkesterone- Once upon waking (1 gram), once post-workout (1 gram), once before bed (1 gram). So i'm dosing both products at the same time.

The strange thing is im already noticing a very pronounced vascularity effect. I woke up this morning and vascularity in the my chest and shoulders were sickly pronounced. I'll keep you updated, and start keeping a log.

Im hoping it will be a potent combination.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I tried the parachuting technique today. Actually pretty nice for bulk powerfull and turk.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Havent seen anyone commenting so Ill give the short version of my 10 days on Turk so far.

Supps 1) Turk 1.5gm x3 WO, 1gmX3 NON
2) Concentrated fish oil 2gmx3
3) Taurine 2gmx3
4) AlCar 1gmX3
5) Beta Carotine 25000iu X1
6) Now Multi
7) CEE 3gm X2 WO only
8) ALA 300mg X3
9) BCAA 5gm X2 WO only

Routine= Mid to low volume 3way split (3x5 bench,dead,squat) 4x6-8(iso movements)

Diet= Eating 5 meals a day 300-350gm protein multiple sources the rest hasnt changed still eat what I want as to be more objective.

Sofar since starting back Ive noticed the partitioning effects are evident.Where as I should have put on a couple # due to Just starting back,supplementation and increased protein intake.Well Ive actually lost 2# .I take all supps on an empty stomach and Ive used all of them before except the Turk.

When taken more than 20-30 min before food I start to feel hypo so the nutrient shuttling is in effect.Im feeling prolonged muscle fullness and the horrible DOMS Ive learned to live with after a long layoff have been drastically cut down.

EX normally i would be crying the day after ATG squats but I was only tender.:) I went heavier than anyone should have when just getting back in the swing and I feel no more stiff than I did when in a normal training routine.So so far so good.will post a full review with pictures and stats in a few more weeks.

Anyone else want to comment on their experiences so far?

Well its the end of my 3rd week and all is well!!! My routine and diet are the same.

Observations:

1) Doms are gone just slight feeling of fatigue the day after training: also strained my back on Mon and felt better in 2 days and on Fri I did rack deads with no signs of the earlier strain.Healing and recovery are better than Ive felt on anything legal or other wise.

2) Stamina has increased beyond what I had thought possible : I finished every set while taking large jumps in weight with fuel in the tank.I was forced to do extra sets because it felt like Id done nothing during my workout.Im making better gains on this than any other legal product Ive used.

3) Sleep has been very good and I even remember some of my dreams.And when necessary Im running better on less sleep.

4) Feeling of wellbeing still apparent even when shopping with my wife (now I know thats no placebo effect because I shuold have been screaming LOL)I also am more motivated in my gym not buzzed just focused and enthusiastic.

5) Down 2 more pounds now @226 and noticed a major drop in carb cravings.Ive done no cardio and dont plan to.

6) Still have prolonged muscle fullness with no cramping.

Conclusion :

So far Ive seen no negative sides and the only thing I could hope for that this hasnt done is reduce the GYNO in my left nipple well I guess you cant have everything.

Update with before and after pictures in 3 weeks when Im out of Turk.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review, MM...amazing results.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks I also forgot to mention that this (getting less)chunky guy is starting to get some vascularity.Oh my goodness I do have veins :jaw:

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I hear that Turkesterone is actually a prescription drug in Russia?

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Btw- Dsade have you heard the new Tom Waits cd yet? I heard a couple songs, it seems promising

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw- Dsade have you heard the new Tom Waits cd yet? I heard a couple songs, it seems promising
Not yet....I'll check it out today. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP for more feedback on the turk....how much time should I be committing per day to the 20% extract????

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Ill be buying about 2 tons when you get it, so Id say a lot.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
BUMP for more feedback on the turk....how much time should I be committing per day to the 20% extract????
dsade, not sure if you saw my thread in the general chat, but some prick opened up my container and spilled out over half of it... i was goin to run it in another week or so after i got done my last bottle of powerfull, but due to the circumstance i started using it on monday. getting in roughly 4gms a day split up into four doses. nothing really to report so far.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What will the cost to % ratio be?Ill keep ordering Turk until youre out or til I cant scrounge up any more cash.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, not sure if you saw my thread in the general chat, but some prick opened up my container and spilled out over half of it... i was goin to run it in another week or so after i got done my last bottle of powerfull, but due to the circumstance i started using it on monday. getting in roughly 4gms a day split up into four doses. nothing really to report so far.
PM me your address, and I will send you a replacement.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What will the cost to % ratio be?Ill keep ordering Turk until youre out or til I cant scrounge up any more cash.
Unknow cost right now. We do accept children for payment...they can help pack boxes.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Unknow cost right now. We do accept children for payment...they can help pack boxes.
Forget the children just let me help pack the boxes...but if ya missin any product i'll blame it on stryder:goodpost:

steve777

Awards
I took about 3 grams per day of this in either 2 or 3 servings on an empty stomach over about a 3 week period (Just finished off a 75 gram container). Can't say that I had any significant results. I lost a little fat over the same period but not sure if it was this supplement. The weather got cooler so the weight loss could have been from just burning more calories without increasing my caloric intake (I like to sleep in cooler weather).
I did not increase my protein but already take in about 225 grams of high quality protein daily and weigh in the 210 to 220 lb range with about 9%BF.
I was stacking the Turkesterone with about 2-3 grams per day of the 20% Long Jack - on an empty stomach.

Didn't notice anything major from this supplement. Maybe a more extended cycle or a higher dose would make a difference. But usually if I am going to respond to something, it will happen within a couple weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, Steve...I guess it will depend on the price of the 20%.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I have been using the stuff for 2 weeks now. So far I have noticed a spider web of veins all over my shoulders, chest and bi's. Doms are greatly reduced . It only really kicked in for me after a week so I haven't noticed much more then that. I wonder about the half life of Turk. If its short then even at 20% you would still have to take it quite often just not as many caps at a time. I'm dosing it at 400mg per cap 10 caps a day. 3/2/2/3

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using the stuff for 2 weeks now. So far I have noticed a spider web of veins all over my shoulders, chest and bi's. Doms are greatly reduced . It only really kicked in for me after a week so I haven't noticed much more then that. I wonder about the half life of Turk. If its short then even at 20% you would still have to take it quite often just not as many caps at a time. I'm dosing it at 400mg per cap 10 caps a day. 3/2/2/3
Last I checked, ecdysones have a very short half life

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Last I checked, ecdysones have a very short half life
That's what I thought. So unless you need the 20% to make room in a cap to fit other powders 2% may be good enough if 20% is not cost effective. Anyone here know how long Turk is effective for? Does it need to cycled?

Last edited:
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I thought. So unless you need the 20% to make room in a cap to fit other powders 2% may be good enough if 20% is not cost effective. Anyone here know how long Turk is effective for? Does it need to cycled?
Last I checked, ecdysteroids have no negative side effects, and cycling is not totally necessary. A toxicity exists at a dosage that you would not be able to afford.

I skimmed through some literature looking for info on half-life. Turk is really hard to find info on, but it's sister compound (20-hydroxyecdystrone) has tons of information.

Although the question of mammalian metabolism is certainly of importance for the practicability of the in vivo use of ecdysteroid-inducible gene expression systems (with the aim of using them for gene therapy), it is not well documented at the present time. Ecdysteroids have a very low toxicity in mammals: in the mouse, the LD50 of 20E is 6.4 g/kg (for intra-peritoneal injection) and it is >9 g/kg when given orally (Matsuda et al., 1970; Ogawa et al., 1974). Up to now, studies have concerned mice, rats, lambs and humans, and all have shown that these molecules are short-lived in mammals. Several strategies have been used to analyse the metabolic fate of ecdysteroids.

Ecdysteroids are rapidly eliminated
In the case of humans, two different studies have been performed. Simon and Koolman (1989) analysed the pharmacokinetics of E and 20E (given orally, 0.2 mg/kg b.w.) to a male volunteer, by monitoring with a radioimmunoassay the subsequent plasma and urine titres. This gave an effective half-time (EHT) of elimination of 4 hours for E and 9 hours for 20E. In lambs, EHT for 20E was shown to depend strongly on the mode of administration, with values of 0.4, 0.2 and 2 hours after oral, intravenous and intramuscular administration, respectively (Simon and Koolman, 1989). The method used did not allow the detection of metabolites, if present. The half-life seems shorter in smaller mammals, with reported values of 8.15 min for 20E in mice (Dzukharova et al., 1987). More recently, Albanese et al. (2000) found a plasma half-life of 48 min for ponA in mice after intra-peritoneal injection of 750 µg of this compound.

Both urinary and faecal routes seem to be used for the elimination of the administered molecules. In mice, the faecal route was found to be the major one by Hikino et al. (1972a and b) and Lafont et al. (1988), although Dzukharova et al. (1987) found that faecal and urinary routes were equally important. Such a question can be easily assessed only by the use of radiolabelled molecules, but no data are available for humans. Kinetic studies in mice showed that ecdysteroids were taken up by the liver and then excreted into the gut via the bile (Hikino et al.,1972a and b ; Lafont et al., 1988).
Taken from the following source: JIS: Tschinkel 2.12.2002

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Last I checked, ecdysteroids have no negative side effects, and cycling is not totally necessary. A toxicity exists at a dosage that you would not be able to afford.
Yea when I looked for information on Turk it was only mentioned a few times. What I meant when I asked if it had to be cycled was does it lose effectiveness after a certain amount of time? If not this stuff would be great year round.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
so i got two weeks out of the turk that was left. noticed that i had less doms, and seemed more vascular. seems like it has potential.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
anybody else feeling a lot more um "regular" on this?:dump: :toilet:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
anybody else feeling a lot more um "regular" on this?:dump: :toilet:
It has helped me to BE regular and thats a good thing for me!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea well it was extremely inconvieniant for me.felt like i had the flow without the puking

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bump to this, any of the fellas who picked this up and are running it long term would you care to share your results and dosing schedules, very interested, as well DSADE did you ever get ahold of the 20% and has any one tried running it in comparison yet? very interested in getting some of this.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well in that case

any of the fellas who picked this up and are running it long term would you care to share your results and dosing schedules, very interested
like whats the norm for dosing, whats the lowest effective dose that people have used and still see results with ect... although i know this may be clouded as many are running it "with " something but feedback would be nice anyhow

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
some of the things i read from AM when i researched turk said 5 grams was optimal..i used i think 4 and did ok nothing amzing i would equate my results to a"powerfull" like effect maybe milder

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so tell me guys how does this stuff taste and whats the prefered method of administration????

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
so tell me guys how does this stuff taste and whats the prefered method of administration????
Taste? I can handle it but I can see how some can say it tastes horrible. I would cap it...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rectally is ALWAYS the preferred method of administration. But for those who can't bite thier lip hard enough, you can also take it orally. If you tamper it real good, you can squeeze about 500mg in a "00" cap.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
shiiiii..... looks like ill have to return my newly purchased '0'/'1' cappin tray and tamper:sad:

specially since i got the '1' caps unwhittingly......