Anyone up for some Thanksgiving Turkeysterone?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I weigh 230@5'9" and Im running 4gm workout days 3gm non.Today was my first day in my gym in quite some time.Last year @ this time I was 250-260(20%bf with a 1525lb total raw) wife quit working to raise our first child so I took on a second fulltime job and lifting suffered terribly til I had to quit.Im back at it now so I cant say how the strength aspect is as the poundage has dropped so much but will be commenting on recomp.Each time I took the Turk I got a little fuzzy in a good way(kind like hypo) so I know its doing something.

I know my body pretty well and the only thing that has helped in a cut was venom which helped me lose the 45lbs but shamefully put 15 back on.Ill keep you all updated.

Oh and on the taste if you can do cee or gt extract this is a piece of cake.I may get before and after pictures if my wife will help me put them up.

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be looking forward to this review

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Got my today - Yellow gold + Turk log on the way!

steve777

Awards
Is it best to take the turk with a meal or on a empty stomach or does it matter? One dose or spead throughout day? I just recieved 75 gms today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend an empty stomach several times a day.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend an empty stomach several times a day.
Really? I have always seen ecdy doses with high protein meals, so I assumed the same for turk. Would you dose prior to meals (like 15 minutes), or just in between them (I.E. - 1-2 hours after or before.)?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know you didnt ask me but from what Ive been experiencing Id say 15-20min prior to your meal.

steve777

Awards
I know you didnt ask me but from what Ive been experiencing Id say 15-20min prior to your meal.
No prob. The reason I asked in the first place is that in the ecdysten FAQ thread the question was asked:

"Should Ecdysten be taken with meals?
Yes!
How many times a day should i take Ecdysten?
3-6 times a day, with meals. Take Ecdysten with your preworkout meal to make your workout more anabolic."

I assume these products are similar. It is a little confusing at times when a sup should be taken on an empty stomach or with meals to be most effective. It definitely helps to know what is working for others!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? I have always seen ecdy doses with high protein meals, so I assumed the same for turk. Would you dose prior to meals (like 15 minutes), or just in between them (I.E. - 1-2 hours after or before.)?
Ecdy and Turk have a poor bioavailability, and a short half-life.

Take before you eat so that it's not competing with nutrients to get absorbed in your system. Take sporatically throughout the day, and increase your protein intake because this anabolic ecdysteroids increase your PTOR.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also after doing alot of research Ive read that by supplementing fish oil,beta carotine and bioperine(piperine) also help with bioavailability.

steve777

Awards
Also after doing alot of research Ive read that by supplementing fish oil,beta carotine and bioperine(piperine) also help with bioavailability.
Know of a good source for bioperine(piperine)?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dsade was looking into acquiring the extract but no word as yet.Its against the rules to post I believe so if you give me your email ill give you the link.

propho

Awards
  • Established
ok so how are people dosing this turk? I've been taking it 2x 1.5g each time

should i split it to 4x .75g each time?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1gmx3 off days 1.5gmx3 wo days

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting for my turkesterone to arrive in the mail and im going to stack it with e-bol to see the effects of an ecdysteroids stack. I've had pretty decent results with anagen so it should be interesting to see how powerfull this will be.

Hey dsade are you a Tom waits fan? I saw your heart attack and vine lyrics there, props for that. Just curious, because Waits is one of my favorite singer songwriters.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm waiting for my turkesterone to arrive in the mail and im going to stack it with e-bol to see the effects of an ecdysteroids stack. I've had pretty decent results with anagen so it should be interesting to see how powerfull this will be.

Hey dsade are you a Tom waits fan? I saw your heart attack and vine lyrics there, props for that. Just curious, because Waits is one of my favorite singer songwriters.
PLEASE post feedback. The ebol/Turk stack should be mindblowing.

I LOVE Tom Waits...as a matter of fact, the Nutraplanet MySpace site is going to use a Waits song for background. :)

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
PLEASE post feedback. The ebol/Turk stack should be mindblowing.

I LOVE Tom Waits...as a matter of fact, the Nutraplanet MySpace site is going to use a Waits song for background. :)
What Waits song? I'd have to say my favorite song he ever wrote is Martha. It's an amazing song, one of the most perfect songs ever written.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about using "How's It Gonna End?"

I wish we could have a rotation of songs....come on Bandwidth!!!

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I will post feedback, possibly do a log on the stack. I took my first doses of e-bol today, and my turk should be in a couple days I imagine. I'll probably add in powerfull too. I'm thinking its going to be a good stack. I think it has the possibility of great recomp effects.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will post feedback, possibly do a log on the stack. I took my first doses of e-bol today, and my turk should be in a couple days I imagine. I'll probably add in powerfull too. I'm thinking its going to be a good stack. I think it has the possibility of great recomp effects.
We have a potent 12:1 Muira Puama on the way, that should stack amazingly with the Ecdys.

Looking forward to seeing the log.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Recomp is what Im hoping for.Been on 1 week and eventhough its been along time since Ive lifted at the very least this has helped with recovery.

You remember the days of dreading the debilitating pain the first 2 weeks under the iron.Well let me say that Ive only been moderately sore and I really havent taken it easy.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
12:1 MP thats what IM talkin about :woohoo:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Havent seen anyone commenting so Ill give the short version of my 10 days on Turk so far.

Supps 1) Turk 1.5gm x3 WO, 1gmX3 NON
2) Concentrated fish oil 2gmx3
3) Taurine 2gmx3
4) AlCar 1gmX3
5) Beta Carotine 25000iu X1
6) Now Multi
7) CEE 3gm X2 WO only
8) ALA 300mg X3
9) BCAA 5gm X2 WO only

Routine= Mid to low volume 3way split (3x5 bench,dead,squat) 4x6-8(iso movements)

Diet= Eating 5 meals a day 300-350gm protein multiple sources the rest hasnt changed still eat what I want as to be more objective.

Sofar since starting back Ive noticed the partitioning effects are evident.Where as I should have put on a couple # due to Just starting back,supplementation and increased protein intake.Well Ive actually lost 2# .I take all supps on an empty stomach and Ive used all of them before except the Turk.

When taken more than 20-30 min before food I start to feel hypo so the nutrient shuttling is in effect.Im feeling prolonged muscle fullness and the horrible DOMS Ive learned to live with after a long layoff have been drastically cut down.

EX normally i would be crying the day after ATG squats but I was only tender.:) I went heavier than anyone should have when just getting back in the swing and I feel no more stiff than I did when in a normal training routine.So so far so good.will post a full review with pictures and stats in a few more weeks.

Anyone else want to comment on their experiences so far?

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start dosing it with e-bol starting monday. I'm pretty excited to see the effects.

mmowry- How are you taking the turkesterone? I opened the container and smelled it and it seems pretty strong. I think it will have to be mixed with apple juice or something for me to guzzle it down. Maybe I will just cap it...

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I keep a roll of toilet paper on my supp shelf and just parachute all of it.I only cap stuff that I make up for Mrs.:p

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its also too cool to watch the looks you get from coworkers when you carry 6 different containers and a roll of TP in with you to work,

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you guys parachute with something not ass related, such as fruit roll ups perhaps or maybe some filo dough. You can find both of those products at the same place you find the rolls of Skid B Gone. Skid B Gone, I'm laughing with myself right now.:blink:

Filo dough can be found in the frozen section I believe. It's used to make Greek Baklava, etc.....

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well the problem is I cant MULTITASK with Fila dough.:icon_lol:

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Forgive my ignorance fellas, but parachuting?? Huh??

Also, Dsade has the 20% extract arrived yet?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Parachuting=put bulk powder on a sheet of toilet paper and roll it up in a ball put it in your mouth and wash it down with your beverage of choice.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was airborn in the army, but you guys take it to the next level for sure. :lol: Jesus. The funny thing is I may try it.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It sure beats putting 10gm of nasty tasting crap in your protein shake and theres not nearly as great a chance of choking and blowing your 9:00 dose of bulks all over the wall.:p

steve777

Awards
Parachuting=put bulk powder on a sheet of toilet paper and roll it up in a ball put it in your mouth and wash it down with your beverage of choice.
Charmin - some parts are edible. Is it best to go with 1 ply or 2 ply? Fragranced or unscented?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha Well to each their own I guess.Personally I use the cheap 2 ply and separate it so twice the bang for your butt:I mean buck......

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wash the toilet paper down with it? You serious? :wtf:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seriously Ive NEVER heard so much whining in my life. Its only paper guys.I guess they just grow men a little tougher up here in the hills.:rofl:

Boys or girls whichever may apply,think about all the stuff you put into your system do you really know where its been or what it is?( do you think the box boy actually washed his hands before touching your produce?) If people are this squeemish well I guess its true ignorance is bliss.

Are we :good: or :chick: come on!:icon_lol:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
To everyone freaking out about parachuting, you should be using toilet paper that has NOT been used. It's just paper, if the toilet paper freaks you out you could use a tissue

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To everyone freaking out about parachuting, you should be using toilet paper that has NOT been used. It's just paper, if the toilet paper freaks you out you could use a tissue
Ah sonova*****! That would have been nice to know before I took my bulk cissus a little earlier! :blink:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not gross, I just can't see how you get it down without the paper sticking, or disintegrating?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Seriously Ive NEVER heard so much whining in my life. Its only paper guys.I guess they just grow men a little tougher up here in the hills.:rofl:

Boys or girls whichever may apply,think about all the stuff you put into your system do you really know where its been or what it is?( do you think the box boy actually washed his hands before touching your produce?) If people are this squeemish well I guess its true ignorance is bliss.

Are we :good: or :chick: come on!:icon_lol:
Hey mmowry...:FUfinger:

lol, j/k, just wanted to try that one out once..:)