anyone still recommend Anadraulic State GT?

halberdklown

Awards
haven't read anything about it in awhile on the forum and I was looking to get a good pre-workout supp. anyone still recommend getting this?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i like asgt personally, at first after using something like n2kts, it seems to lack in energy, but after the first two or three days you realize the energy from asgt is solid....this is my preworkout of choice for pct

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very solid preworkout. Amazing, lasting energy/endurance in the gym. Isn't just a bunch of stims, either. Granted, I'd much rather dose 5 scoops per day than their recced 1-3.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are so many damn pre-workouts i think it gets lost in the shuffle a lot of the time. I like the focus and long lasting energy from ASGT, but things like White Flood are great and cheap, SPMax is solid, Animal Rage is new and popular... etc etc etc.

halberdklown

Awards
do the claims about blocking estrogen and by effect helping to raise testosterone have any merit?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like ASGT, but I'd also take something separate for pump along with it, if I'm looking for that. Otherwise, I like to use it on days when I don't necessarily want a pump from my pre-workout product.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do the claims about blocking estrogen and by effect helping to raise testosterone have any merit?
It's minute, but there is some estrogen suppression. It's not like we put in ATD lol, but our SERM complex does work to an extent.

My other bud on bb.com uses ASGT + Anadraulic pump and likes it a lot. I actually mix mine with BCAAs and the taste is fantastic. I don't need the pump as i use NeoVar for creatine and i get a nice pump with that.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I have tried it and like it alot, will probably go back to it soon.

I have used White Flood for a while but it has a tendency to give me the chits after usage.

Jacked is good but waaaaay to stimmed for me, but solid energy non the less!

SP250Max is solid as well, nothing bad about it but price.

I am waiting on my mesomorph now, so we'll see.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried it and like it alot, will probably go back to it soon.

I have used White Flood for a while but it has a tendency to give me the chits after usage.

Jacked is good but waaaaay to stimmed for me, but solid energy non the less!

SP250Max is solid as well, nothing bad about it but price.

I am waiting on my mesomorph now, so we'll see.
if you think jack3d is too stim'd good luck with meso, that stuff is like 3 scoops of jack3d

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like 'the meso' for weights...and 2 scoops ASGT for cardio (HIIT or Plyo)...doesn't get me amp'd/pump'd like Meso...but is some nice smooth, clean, long lasting energy... :yup:

crazym

Awards
Found it to be much the same as any other popular pre-workout, if the price is right you can't go wrong.

IronGT

Awards
Its definitely worth a try. Most places have it for 15-20$ for 45 servings. I'm mid way through my second tub now. I'm using it while i'm cutting back on stims ( i know its has caffene in it.)

Bottom line- It gives you clean energy and great focus.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haven't read anything about it in awhile on the forum and I was looking to get a good pre-workout supp. anyone still recommend getting this?
Look at my log. I keeped a log on it. I threw it up a lot. I say no go from me.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at my log. I keeped a log on it. I threw it up a lot. I say no go from me.
Interesting. Sounds like your body had an adverse reaction to one of our ingredients. I'm sorry to hear that.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I forgot what I said but I mention it in my video.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established

I like it , was going to use it as part of my pct, but so much crap has been going on(sigh) so no cycle (not yet lol) , with that said Ive been using it on work out days and on non work out days I use green mag, asgt is a good pwo supp, 2.2 grams of creatine, its works so much better with anadraulic pump.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
(i know I might seem bias but) I highly rec ASGT, i just took a couple months off and took first dose today acually.
i like to alternate N2KTS,ASGT, guranimo and Rezolution (yes a burner but i like ti Pre-WO) as a preWO every couple months or so.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very solid preworkout. Amazing, lasting energy/endurance in the gym. Isn't just a bunch of stims, either. Granted, I'd much rather dose 5 scoops per day than their recced 1-3.
care to explain this? thats like 10-12g creatine lol and plenty of caffiene