Anyone stack M5AA and M4OHN yet?

Vader

Awards
I was hoping to get some feedback and/or opinions on stacking M5AA and M4OHN. I've searched various message boards and a lot of people have stacked MDIEN w/M4OHN and even some people stacked M1T w/M4OHN but there is very little info on stacking M5AA w/M4OHN. Some people have made comments that they were going to try the stack but never followed up on providing information.

I'm considering the M5AA/M4OHN stack to preserve muscle and strength during a cutting phase in the near future. I'm just a little hesitant to stack two methyls even though most people report M4OHN seems to be one of the more "safer" methyls. I would only be using the M5AA pre-workout @20mgs. I was thinking of starting off at 16mgs a day for the M4OHN spread out over 4 dosings. The dosing for M4OHN from people's feedback on various message boards seems to be all over the board from as little as 8mgs to as high as 60mgs for the "hardcore" folks. I decided on 16mgs as a starting point based on my size and experience. I generally respond pretty well to a moderate dosage.

I work out first thing in the morning so I was thinking of a dosage schedule like this. 20mgs of M5AA at 6:15-6:30 A.M.(30-45 minutes before workout), 4mgs of M4OHN at 10:30 A.M., 2:30 P.M., 6:30 P.M., and 10:30 P.M.