anyone looked into blox? silk aminos

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so im basically an amino junkie and will probably fork the cash over for some bpi blox silk amino acids. has anyone used this product long enough for a review on here...

counterspy

counterspy

Awards
I've had the watermelon flavor for about a month. Have taken it once a day, mixed with Craze, first thing before exercise (formerly, I was taking BCAAs). I really cannot say whether or not it's doing anything on its own. However, as a part of a regimen where I have been successfully losing body fat while gaining lean mass, I can't help but stick with it to see if the trend continues positively. See the latest in my Adipose Attrition Chronicle for detail.

mvrk1

Awards
Looks like marketing hype to me...but I'm reserving judgement at this point. Actually logged on today to see if I could find some science and reviews about it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got a free tub....didn't notice a huge difference from other aminos but the stuff tastes amazing

newbreed

Awards
I plan to stick with BCAAs for a while or atleast until more reviews are up on this product. Seems interesting but hasn't been around too long to know if they are legit or not.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i used 2 tubs with no difference in recovery, price for price i will stick with bcaa's. the taste is delicious though

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I've been taking cellucore bcaas the last month, has beta alanine, cm, and clinical dose of hica... I absolutely love this stuff! Drinking it with storm durring workout and recovery is amazing! A little steep but its great just strictly intra

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i use endurance and absolutely love it

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Looks good! Creatine o phosphate looks like an awesome ingredient for an intra, how's it taste?

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Silk aminos are marketing hype. Plain and simple. Their claims are false. There has been one study done with rats which showed promise however BCAAs were also included with that study that BPi conveniently left out. BCAA supplementation on the other hand has been shown time and time again to be beneficial on several different levels. Leucine is arguably the most important as it stimulates mTOR.

Stick with the tried and true.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Blox looks to be the result of (s)crap that no one else wanted to use in there single amino products. Leucine > *

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i used 2 tubs with no difference in recovery, price for price i will stick with bcaa's. the taste is delicious though
thats what i was interested in seeing....i didn't feel 1 tub was enough to really tell...i wanted to run a few back to back

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ive used two tubs... Both were given to me... imo its Glorified kool-aid.... Tastes amazing, but nothing to show for it. Stick with BCAAs. Leucine is the star.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

newbreed

Awards
Silk aminos are marketing hype. Plain and simple. Their claims are false. There has been one study done with rats which showed promise however BCAAs were also included with that study that BPi conveniently left out. BCAA supplementation on the other hand has been shown time and time again to be beneficial on several different levels. Leucine is arguably the most important as it stimulates mTOR.

Stick with the tried and true.
My thoughts exactly. BCAAs have been used for years with a lot of great feedback. If it isn't broke, don't break it

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Gee... Bpi? Hype? No way. 4x Mr Olympia winner jay cutler only uses their products... Nothing else...