Anyone Else note this with Quest Bars?

turff49

turff49

Awards
So what is the breakdown on the 60 grams in the quest bars. Wondering if one macro is affected more than another or if it simply is a "press" issue and they don't actually weigh them...

cblddt

cblddt

Awards
This was very good. You get the good combination of graham cracker, cinnamon, marshmallow and chocolate chips all in one. Not to mention quest does not skimp when it comes to mix-ins. Nearly every single bite had marshmallow pieces or chocolate chip pieces and a very complimenting cinnamon graham cracker base. S’mores lovers you need to get yourself a bar or a box to give these a try these could possibly be your favorite on the line.

Quest has 0 reps.

^^ If you can dig this up let me know
I think they locked his thread.

most of his were 44/60g which is crazy. losing 1/3 of a product
Where did you get these I haven't seen them yet?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a longshot but anybody hear when these will be hitting GNC and such? After this thread I am CRAVING these bars like nothing else.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You would want to contact your local store and ask.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this is a longshot but anybody hear when these will be hitting GNC and such? After this thread I am CRAVING these bars like nothing else.
I hate GNC, but thy are the best place to get Quest Bars

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Haven't bought quests bars for a while but are they no longer the cheapest straight from quest?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I hate GNC, but thy are the best place to get Quest Bars
hahah I also hate GNC, but I have no choice anyways. Shipping, and when the CDN dollar is weak in comparison to USD(like now), makes it so I can't partake in amazing deals and sites other than BB.com :(

GNC did have the buy 2 boxes get 1 free which brought it down to about 22 a box with tax(got 13% tax in Ontario) which is crazy.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
carmaf

Where in Ontario are you brother?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes they hardly if ever weigh what they should.
I've seen some look like a 3/4 bar right out the wrapper.
Had this happen the other day when I bought a few....I opened one and I was like WTF..did someone snack on this reseal the wrapper and return it .:fool2:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Definitely a huge amount of variability between bars with Quest. Some are small, some huge, and some have such massive mix-ins you swear the calories must be much higher than labeled

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that's about how much GNC charges for the box alone!. It's more if you want the bars!. Hey, but don't worry, if you have a gold card you can save 50 cents!
What I was saying, if one knows how to shop, they can get a 12 count box at GNC for 15.99 which is very good. Even when online sites have sales, you're looking at 17.99 + shipping. Quest Bars are the only thing GNC is good for. If I am craving some, I just go there.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I was saying, if one knows how to shop, they can get a 12 count box at GNC for 15.99 which is very good. Even when online sites have sales, you're looking at 17.99 + shipping. Quest Bars are the only thing GNC is good for. If I am craving some, I just go there.
The best deal I got was buy 2 get 1 free and I had a $10 off coupon if I spent $25.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quest is one of the most overrated companies out there. Just my opinion.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Combat Crunch Bars > Quest bars
The sugar though! How do they taste??

And to the rest of you posting your Quest STEALS.....DAMN YOU AMERICANS AND YOUR ULTRA-LARGE SODAS AND BEAUTIFUL DEALS ON QUEST BARS!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
The sugar though! How do they taste??

And to the rest of you posting your Quest STEALS.....DAMN YOU AMERICANS AND YOUR ULTRA-LARGE SODAS AND BEAUTIFUL DEALS ON QUEST BARS!
lmao on the sodas. only 5g of sugar bro!

i'll see if i can send one your way with those samples!

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
lmao on the sodas. only 5g of sugar bro!

i'll see if i can send one your way with those samples!
Hahaha you truly are king of kings.

z28spd

Awards
Weighed out my 2 boxes of Smores and 2 boxes of CnC I got on Cyber Monday. All were within +/- 3g of 60, with the exception of 1 at 54g. Most of them were 61-63g. These are all in wrapper.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Possibly the Metrx "Prime" bars.
11G SUGAR DOE!? I AIN'T FINNA SEE DAT!

Seriously though if anyone knows of any bars that are better than Quest, please list them off. Closest I could find was Krush bars but I haven't seen them in Canada.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11G SUGAR DOE!? I AIN'T FINNA SEE DAT! Seriously though if anyone knows of any bars that are better than Quest, please list them off. Closest I could find was Krush bars but I haven't seen them in Canada.
11 grams is a small amount especially for a bar.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
11 grams is a small amount especially for a bar.
I know it is, but I only get my sugar from fruits(which isn't really comparable), and try to avoid it from all other sources otherwise. If I see them in individuals at GNC I will def give it a try though. Which flavour is best?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it is, but I only get my sugar from fruits(which isn't really comparable), and try to avoid it from all other sources otherwise. If I see them in individuals at GNC I will def give it a try though. Which flavour is best?
Chocolate brownie.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Chef Irvine Bars are worth a try too.
I will def be adding some of these single bars to my next order. Thanks guys.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kinda too big?
Yeah, last time I tried, I thought it taste good but it was bulky. Too filling. But I'm going to another in about a hour and report back. I haven't tried them in months.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, last time I tried, I thought it taste good but it was bulky. Too filling. But I'm going to another in about a hour and report back. I haven't tried them in months.
Never heard of someone complaining about a protein bar being too big.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
This or Krave.
They appear to be called 'Krush' now. They look really good but I'm not going to order it directly from them, so I gotta wait until they are more readily available. I also gotta agree with kbayne hahahah don't know if a protein bar being "too big" or "too filling" seems like much of a problem!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too filling seems like a good thing. I don't like the idea of being hungry after I eat something.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Victory Oatmeal flavor is boss

Lenny and Larry lemon poppy and pumpkin cookies are Delish too...but not great protein source.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not my favorite, but have you ever put one in the oven...hnnnggggg!!!

Haven't had the chance to experiment with them yet (only eaten on the go so far). Will try though!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I think the Chef Irvine bars are too big. Make them smaller at around 20g protein and id like them better. Still taste better than Quest though. I don't get the hype for Quest. Bars and protein powder are not that good.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I think the Chef Irvine bars are too big. Make them smaller at around 20g protein and id like them better. Still taste better than Quest though. I don't get the hype for Quest. Bars and protein powder are not that good.
You may like the Combat Crunch bars better then. They are smaller than the Irvine bars.

turff49

turff49

Awards
You may like the Combat Crunch bars better then. They are smaller than the Irvine bars.
Bb.com has a special on the Combat Crunch bars right now. Buy box get box free. Only thing I don't like about the CC bars is you can't hear them up since they are chocolate coated. Other than that not a bad bar at all and great for on the go, need something quick. Go good with ice cream at night too lol.