Anyone competing or are we all sleeping

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Rage Thanks Man - Just have one week to try and cut some more fat - low carbs & fish, with pleanty of cardio - one thing I am learning, if I am low enough on water intake, I can eat 1 fatty, salty, read meat meal the night before the show and not spill over - as long as I dont drink water. taking Nitrix - about 12 of them within the 45 min prior to prejudging - and pumping abs, shoulders, lats & biceps. Will post photo shoot pics when I get them - Take Care

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Thanks !!! YOU GOT IT - That is the attitude I need for prejudging - pump up - eat NITRIX, no water at all - and speay on hot stuff just before going out - hit each pose so they know when you are in it. Last time I did not do that till the night show - it will be different this time - listening to Range against the machine, and some new music as well. Just like the intensity of a workout - (only without the facial expressions - except for the most muscular pose). Take care

PSBigJoey

PSBigJoey

Awards
Thanks for posting the contest shots, Test - nice work!

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Thanks PS Big Joey - I finally got one shot back from the photo shoot taken then next day (two weeks ago). I was 7% body fat going into the show a week before, but it was mainly my lower back 13mm, abs were 5mm, and that was before carbing up and dropping water. Trying to get lower for this show next week - but injured my pec , got a message, and now it is swollen up a lot. Need more sleep to get loosing weight again.

Attachments

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Just got the other pics to post. BF % was 7 for that - in 3 weeks I have moved down a little to 6.65%, but the main cutting was in my lower back (Kidney) from 13 to 10 on the 7caliper measurement. Nationals are this weekend. so lowering water now. Not as Ripped as Ripped is, but this is my 1st time under 8% and it is hard digging into fat you have had all your life.

Last edited:

BigBill

Awards
3 weeks out

Hey everyone, I'm now 3 weeks out from the Las Vegas Classic. Let me know what you think. I know what my weak parts are, and there is no changing that at this point (after the show I'm going to focus on them), but as far as my condintion at this point goes and poses. Some of my poses do need work and I'm working at it everyday. But any pointers will be helpful. Thanks!

PSBigJoey

PSBigJoey

Awards
You're in impressive shape for 3 weeks out, Bill- Good luck!

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
You go boy, Wait to after the show for us to critique you. Things look great man no ned to wrry about anything. You are lean enough for three weeks out. You will shed the extra water the day of the week of the show. No worries you will do fine

BigBill

Awards
Thanks guys, I do think that my little bloat is just water. I am planning to sodium load/carb deplete, fat load the night before, drop water leading up to the show, etc. But I was wondering what diuretic some of you recommend.

BigBill

Awards
If anyone is interested, here are my newer pics. I'm still holding a little water right now, but I know that it will go at the last minute. My posing is also a little off in these pics, but I now got that down as well (and I'm much darker). The show is this Saturday... I can't wait to kick some a$$!

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Your looking great - best of luck to you. I am 5 weeks out from a large competition - not sure if I should do it or not - need to get ripped like you - you must be under 5%. Knock them dead man!!!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If anyone is interested, here are my newer pics. I'm still holding a little water right now, but I know that it will go at the last minute. My posing is also a little off in these pics, but I now got that down as well (and I'm much darker). The show is this Saturday... I can't wait to kick some a$$!
Looking sick bro, good luck on Saturday!

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
look great bro, no worries huh. You are going to do great. I can see a trophey in your future

BigBill

Awards
Thanks guys! I've put so much time and effort into this show it should go pretty well. It will be my first one, so I'm doing the novice and open class. I'll keep you all posted.

BigBill

Awards
Ok... show is over! My diet was spot on. I was the most ripped guy there, but the bad news was that I was the lightest in my class. But still I was in the novice middle weight class... and won that. I was in the overall posedown...and won that! And I took 4th out of 13 guys in the light heavy open class. I was the only novice in the open lt. heavy. The three guys that beat me were about 10lbs larger than I was, but I had them on condintioning. Here are some pics from that morning...

Here are some pics from the show...

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Excellent!!! Congratulations! Now go have your favorate meal

PSBigJoey

PSBigJoey

Awards
Congrats! Nice work, big guy. You really came in tight ~~

BigBill

Awards
Excellent!!! Congratulations! Now go have your favorate meal
LOL, I had many favorite meals. I make Sunday a day where I could eat anything that I wanted... but I think I over did it. I gained 18lbs in 24 hours. It felt weird to be full! Not I just got to get this dam pro tan off...

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
man you8 looked ripped, great job for a novice, llok forward to seeing you in the future. No doubt you will be a monster to come.

drumirvin

Awards
Well Ripped, my contest is over and I took second LH. I promised pics about 5 weeks back...I have to put them up as soon as the ol' lady can put them on the computer. The season is over FINALLY. I started my bulking phase already (was in the gym that monday) and have kept it pretty clean other than almost double and a half my calories. I was beat by a hair on the score card so I don't feel to bad.

PSBigJoey

PSBigJoey

Awards
Results....

Congrats, Drum....

Ripped, et al:

The event photographer finally came up with pics from my show - I posted a few in my thread Countdown to 1st Competition.

My training partner pulled 3rd to my 4th, and we've decided to do the same show and one other next year. Gotta knock come in a little tighter and not so flat. Not to mention with a little more muscle ;) -