Any new thoughts on M-Dien?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if the price/mg of the tabs are going to be the same as the price/mg of the currently-available oral solution?
They will likely be cheaper than the liquid by a significant amount. The liquid betas would have been relatively labor intensive, and they were offered in order to get the product out sooner to those who really wanted it right away. Tabs are built to move, and there is every reason for DS to release very well priced tabs, which is what Sledge has promised.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
is m-dien suppose to be like winny? i havent found any articles stating what this is suppose to turn to......

GhostfaceKillah

GhostfaceKillah

Awards
is m-dien suppose to be like winny? i havent found any articles stating what this is suppose to turn to......
I believe that it is already in the active form, and though there are likely several metabolites, the majority of the anabolic properties are those associated with the m-dien in its initial state. (Think M1T).

Rock Lee

Awards
So are tabs expected any day now? Or does anyone know if it's going to still be a while?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not posting in awhile, I couldnt log in for some reason and I cant reply to my pms, there is no reply button. anyway the tabs are set back a little bit because I am using a new kg, I dont want to wait for another test and hold everything off any longer. so I will be getting a new kg, that of course has to be tested but I have a pure sample to test it against so that isnt a problem. Testing delyas about 3 days so not a big delay. the tabs take about 4-5 weeks to be done with labesl. I am going to try and speed them up though.

The tabs will be MUCH cheaper then the liqiud and through a "great" distibutor they will probably be even cheaper then what I can do on my site, you guys will just have to trust me on this one.

When i do the betas, I spend all day doing them, the tabs I just drop in the box and ship them, totaly different. I only do betas for you guys, if i were mainstream I wouldnt do any betas but I know what it is like wanting something, today, not 4 weeks from now. However we already know what happens when certain companies rush products when they dont get tested and are put out, I wont do that.

I get everything tested, I get 1gm samples tested, 100gms samples tested and kgs tested, every single batch of every product I do gets tested. I have enough of the 98% 100gm sample to do about 200 bottle sof MDien, then I am out till teh tabs are done.

I may release the M4OHN earlier then I thought just because of this huge delay with the MDien but we will have to see how quick I can get the mdien tabs done. Trust me when i tell you that the price will be worth waiting for.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the update, i'll be waiting for ya to put on the market.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Sldge,
You got mail bro. Email, not PM's. Let me know what you want to do ASAP.
Thanks,
db

legaljuicer

Awards
my muscles feel swollen all the time on M-Dien. I am using 3mg/day.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
once this the dien gets out there, what would you stack with it? this is a wicked drug for cutting correct.........

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my muscles feel swollen all the time on M-Dien. I am using 3mg/day.
really? how long have you been on? Cuz the only thing swollen for me was a big tummy from the M-dien @3mg/day for 15 days. no gains and a few minor sides.

propho

Awards
  • Established
sigh, so what's the deal with dien then.. i seem to see 50/50 good and bad comments on it..

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
really? how long have you been on? Cuz the only thing swollen for me was a big tummy from the M-dien @3mg/day for 15 days. no gains and a few minor sides.
What's your training background/physique/diet/rest habits?
Which brand are you using?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
and those are only 4 of the variables of 1000. that is the best place to start.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
once this the dien gets out there, what would you stack with it? this is a wicked drug for cutting correct.........
It's Multipurpose. You can cut or bulk with it. I'm using it with transdermal 4AD right now and I love it. Libido is sky high. :D

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's your training background/physique/diet/rest habits?
Which brand are you using?
stop it with that. i'm no newbie. everything is perfect with my diet,training, rest, supplement, sex, life.........it's either M-dien doesn't work for ME or i didn't run it long enough. Either way my DS brand M-dien is the real deal.

i will post a final results M-dien log sometime at the end of next week along with another methyl ph i'm using right now that is outta this world!

size

Awards
  • Established
Individual bodies respond differently to different substances. I imagine some will love it, while others will hate it.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
It works. Ok, see my log. Its different then M1T yes, but there is an active steroidal compound that produces results.

solaris

Awards
Just curious

What do you end up doing with the kilo of Methyl-Dien that didn't test out well? Does it get shipped back or do you keep it for personal stock once things dry up in the future?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
What do you end up doing with the kilo of Methyl-Dien that didn't test out well? Does it get shipped back or do you keep it for personal stock once things dry up in the future?
Probably personal stock for 200,000 days on at 5mg, so if he uses it for say 200 days a year, he's good for 1,000 years. :rolleyes:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
it depends on what it tests out to be and if there are any contaminates in it. Lets say it tests at 60% with the other 40% being the unmethylated version in dione as well as diol. Then its not worthless, either i can adjust the level of active for the tabs to equal out a 100% or I could use the raw powder. You would just need to use 2gms for every 498ml for a 2mg/ml solution.

If it is less then 50% or no active MDien then I would send it back and either get another kg or my money back.

In the meantime I will have another kg sent to me and tested and hopefully tabbed in the next 4 weeks.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sledge,
Read a thread somewhere which PA said the purity of another sample was only 70-80% and GC/MS testing needed pure reference material.

How then are you then able to obtain a quantity of known 99.9-100% pure grade m-dien as a reference to test kilo samples??

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have a sample that tested 98% pure or better with no contaminates. So I will use that as my pure sample to test against it.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Not to throw stones, but isn't this the sample Pat said was only 75% pure?

Let us know why there is a discrepancy in the two tests.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not to throw stones, but isn't this the sample Pat said was only 75% pure?

Let us know why there is a discrepancy in the two tests.
PA estimated 70-80% in another sample given by Mike or Sledge. The first one was from BK which was estimated to be supposedly 0%. Theres a lawsuit going on now as well btwn BK/PA.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have a sample that tested 98% pure or better with no contaminates. So I will use that as my pure sample to test against it.
How did you estimate the first sample at 98% without reference material prior to that? Thanks.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
How did you estimate the first sample at 98% without reference material prior to that? Thanks.
Sledge had it tested by HPLC, getting >98% purity, then PA tested it by glass chromatography and it revealed one spike, on the molecular weight exactly of MD (unlike with BK's), just where it should have been, with no other spikes (unlike with BK's).

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I also had it tested NMR showing 1 major peak, which the PHD est. to be at least 98% pure, along with my M5AA (99%) and M4OHN (98%) sample.

I test every single amount of powder i get. I got a 2gm sample which I ran (my test run as well as NMR) , then I got a 100gm sample, that tested at 98% as well. that is the sample that Pro and Loki ran as well as all my betas.

Then I got a KG, which by NMR testing looks like there is NO MD (NO ONE has gotten any material from this kg, please stop emailong me asking) in there at all because NMR testing shows it is a missing a key ketone, without it no MD. So I am having it sent for HPLC as well as GS/MC. In the meantime I ordered another kg to be tested and tabbed.

As soon as I get any info in I will let everyone know what is going on. But I have about 20-30 bottles of the beta left and then everyone will just have to wait for the tabs.

barryb1

Awards
I also had it tested NMR showing 1 major peak, which the PHD est. to be at least 98% pure, along with my M5AA (99%) and M4OHN (98%) sample.

I test every single amount of powder i get. I got a 2gm sample which I ran (my test run as well as NMR) , then I got a 100gm sample, that tested at 98% as well. that is the sample that Pro and Loki ran as well as all my betas.

Then I got a KG, which by NMR testing looks like there is NO MD (NO ONE has gotten any material from this kg, please stop emailong me asking) in there at all because NMR testing shows it is a missing a key ketone, without it no MD. So I am having it sent for HPLC as well as GS/MC. In the meantime I ordered another kg to be tested and tabbed.

As soon as I get any info in I will let everyone know what is going on. But I have about 20-30 bottles of the beta left and then everyone will just have to wait for the tabs.
Your site was down yesterday so I could not make an order but if the betas are as good as what the tablets are going to be like, I would like to order 2 bottles.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am in the process of adding the SSl Icon. The site has alwasy been secure for ordering I just didnt see the need at the time to pay the insane amount of money they wanted for the icon. I have since found a place to get it much cheaper so I am adding that so everyone can see that it is a secure platform to order from. It should be back up soon.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Sledge, don't mean to be a bother but NMR can't actually tell you that m-dien was actually present, since it just gives the MW. And at many other compounds (according to BK and PA) have the same MW as m-dien.

GS/MS AND HPLC to my meager knowledge on this subject need a pure reference compound so my question is how were you able to obtain a pure sample first to test your small 98% sample.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
let me see if I can help. When you have a certain structure such as MD, when tested by NMR it reveals certain peaks. These peaks must be present in certain spots and not in others in order to be what it is. Pure samples (98% and up) have one large clean peak, my kg of MD had 3-4 different spikes and looks as if it is missing a ketone that must be present in order for it to be MD.

I got the results of GS/MC (gives MW) testing showed that had 4 different molecular weights, none of which were the magic 286 (which is also the same MW of other compounds as BK and PA stated but by also having NMR testing showing where certain peaks are you can determine it is MD). So that kg is being returned.

My sample (100gm) had one large clean peak which matched the same test results of the 2gm sample, everthing was where it was suppossed to be, the PHD est. that to be at least 98%. So that is how I know I had a pure sample.
HPLC needs the pure standard for testing and I wont be testing the kg a third time to find out what I already know. I will test the new kg, which also cannot be compared to anyones elses batch.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sledge, I understand the situation of your kilo already. I'm more interested in finding out the specifics on the reference sample.

So you you used a 2gm as reference sample. How then were you sure that the 2gm sample is pure m-dien? Do you see where I going here....Thanks.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Do you see where I going here....Thanks.
Almost sounds like your sourcing around. But to help answer your question in a little more detail.
There are many places (domestic or overseas) that can easy replicate a hormone just by submiting the structure of it to them. Of course it is not cheap to have a lab prepare a small test specimen of anything with a 100% purity but it can be done. One place domesticly that does it and has done some stuff for both colleges Ive attended is GenScript Corp.
Im not sure exactly where sldge or anybody else has gotten there test samples and reference material but I believe mike had some sent directly to PA from overseas. Ive yet to figure out why PA is the governing body when it comes to purity issues of MDien. His lab isnt accredited, because of past incidences he's biased towards others, he refuses to name the individual performing the tests or there qualifications and whenever somebody else runs the possibility of cashing in on something that will take away from 1-AD sales he becomes somewhat of an ass. Ohh and his sales tactics resemable that of a used car saleman, which leaves in a cautious manner when it comes to reading his posts. I dont trust him, flat out!

Anyways back on topic, the reference material isnt what should be of concern to the buyer, the end product is. I trust sldge and his products and so far out of all the mess that Mdien has brought about he has been the only honest and straight forward person.

db

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
that 2gm sample was tested by NMR and GS/MC. By using NMR testing, it shows where certain peaks, and ketones must be and from that my PHD can est. its purity. Then that cross ref. with the MW of 286, that is how I have pure samples for testing for whatever my needs. Also you can purchase samples from a couple places, one of which DB named.

So my stuff tests exactly what it is suppossed to be or I wont use it.
Get it now?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I get it now, your testing confirms the presence of only one substance and m-dien has the identical MW. I had assumed from reading some threads at Avant that a pure sample must be obtained in advance before any test GC/MS/HPLC to interpret the results.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Now you got it, I had two really pure samples, the 2gm and 100gm so I am good.

propho

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to bump this to see if there are any new findings in it..

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mike posted a HPLC test result at Avant which showed 98.8% purity. He also said that he was going to send PA some for more testing.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Everything tested correctly, I will start presale this weekend for the tabs and should be shipping them out by April 21st.