Any new thoughts on M-Dien?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
And from all logs that I've read so far, no one has stuck to recommended dosage. Everyone has bumped up the dosage to 3-5mg. You've started at 4mg which is supposed to be way way high for your bodyweight. I think the dosage should be kicked up for people who have taken phs before.
I agree with you here.So do some others. 3 to 5 is probably a better range.

BTW, I feel the same way about M14ADD. I was doing 110mg and I loved it. I'm stocking up on that one. :D

Rock Lee

Awards
Hey Sledge, any ballpark release date and/or price for the M-Dien tabs?

boomer69

Awards
No dropper or syringes here bro. I got what resemables a small lotion bottle. Theyre blue plastic bottles with a lid that has a cap that you push down on one side and the other side pops up slightly. No means of measureing what so ever but Im not worried about that aspect. (I have plenty of Oral Syringes and syringe stoppers for bottles so I can just pull out what I need.) It has a label but its a regular computer printed label in black and white that just says:

"Methyl-Dein Beta Version
1 mg/ml 1-3ml daily dose

www.DesignerSupps.com"

Im not to concerned about the asthetics of the packaging. Im concerned about whats inside the packaging itself. Sldge is an excellant businessman and Im sure he'll have a solution for me.

db

I bought 4 of the same bottles that you got other than mine don't have labels. I am not looking to start my cycle for another 3-4 weeks. I will email sledge to see what he suggests.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you been paying attention? Most of the early users got bottles from that 18 bottle batch that was fucked up.(hey it was a beta) We've been through this before.I can't speak for anyone that got Gaspari or Kilo.
Yeah but I thought it was just the flavouring being screwed up which shouldn't affect potency. You're right about Gaspari/Kilo, most of the early testers were using that and not Sledge's.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but I thought it was just the flavouring being screwed up which shouldn't affect potency. You're right about Gaspari/Kilo, most of the early testers were using that and not Sledge's.
Sldge said the flavoring caused the M-dien to come out of solution when he made the batch. The solution probably couldn't hold everything he put in there. He thought it was the flavoring coming out of solution but it wasn't.So, those bottles ended up underdosed.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
LeanOne,
I know that 18 orders were underdosed, but I'm sure not everybody who has posted in here has necessarily ordered from sledge. Gaspari and other companies produce m-dien. I know that you had decent gains but NOBODY else on the board has said they are really impressed with the compound. With m1t, it is obvious the results are there with all of the rave reviews. Maybe I'm overlooking something.

VOX - DEI

Awards
You need to take 2.5mg 4 times /d to really get great gains off of it.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just thought I'd chime in here, having jumped feet first into M-Dien myself.

I've been using the substance now for about 2 weeks. 2mg/day the first week and 3mg/day for the 2nd. The results thus far have not been particularly impressive, I'm cutting, so I wouldn't expect any serious weight gain, however I did notice that a pound and a half or so came on over the first week, but I was also visibly puffier so I am fairly certain it was water weight. Strength has improved slightly, and pumps are slightly larger than usual, but not to the extent I've noticed on any other substance.

Having just read this thread, I'm hoping that it's the case that I just have one of the bad m-dien betas, as the time frame is about right and my bottles are flavored. I shot off a msg to sledge so hopefully it's a problem with the solution and not the chemical itself or my physiology :)

Ex Nihilo
your description of M-dien is pretty much what i'm experiencing. i'm on my 15th day of the M-dien cycle. i've been patient and waiting for the 2 week mark for it to kick in. so far, nothing but alotta stomach bloat, slight cough, and slight shortness of breath. no weight or strength gains so far. the only thing good is no lethargy, no loss of libido, and no moodiness as with the dam M1T. i only have enough liquid for a few more days now, so i'm thinking of switching to another methyl ph so that i don't waste this cycle.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
LeanOne,
I know that 18 orders were underdosed, but I'm sure not everybody who has posted in here has necessarily ordered from sledge. Gaspari and other companies produce m-dien. I know that you had decent gains but NOBODY else on the board has said they are really impressed with the compound. With m1t, it is obvious the results are there with all of the rave reviews. Maybe I'm overlooking something.
I cannot coment on other peoples M-Dien. I can olny speak for Sldge's.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody checked out the new issue of Muscle Development. I know BK is pushing a line of Mdien but he "supposedly" did three beta tests and posted the results. All of the results were extremly good. All had a pretty decent gain in LBM and a decent lose of BF. By the descriptions of the testers I think I already know who they are. 2 male, 1 female. Pick it up if you get a chance. Youll probably know who Im referring to after reading it. You guys are getting way to drastic with this stuff. This is exactly what everone was saying about M1T when it first hit the scene. "Its all hype", "to good to be true". There has been problems with underdosed materials and some falling out of solution. Big deal. This is a extremly new product and as with all new things there may be some kinks that need to be worked out. Sldge is doing his damnedest to see to it that all his customers are happy and that his products maintain a higher level in the market then all the quick-to-jump-aboard manufactures. I commend him for his achievements in the industry and his customer service is one of a kind.
Dont knock something until youve tried it! Most of the people posting havent tried it and the ones who have didnt follow through with it because they didnt blow up over night. If you girls are going to continue crying over about how you think its no good then go back to muscletech and VPX. Theyll gladly take your money and when youve realized youve be had theyll laugh in your face along with the rest of us.

db

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody checked out the new issue of Muscle Development. I know BK is pushing a line of Mdien but he "supposedly" did three beta tests and posted the results. All of the results were extremly good. All had a pretty decent gain in LBM and a decent lose of BF. By the descriptions of the testers I think I already know who they are. 2 male, 1 female. Pick it up if you get a chance. Youll probably know who Im referring to after reading it. You guys are getting way to drastic with this stuff. This is exactly what everone was saying about M1T when it first hit the scene. "Its all hype", "to good to be true". There has been problems with underdosed materials and some falling out of solution. Big deal. This is a extremly new product and as with all new things there may be some kinks that need to be worked out. Sldge is doing his damnedest to see to it that all his customers are happy and that his products maintain a higher level in the market then all the quick-to-jump-aboard manufactures. I commend him for his achievements in the industry and his customer service is one of a kind.
Dont knock something until youve tried it! Most of the people posting havent tried it and the ones who have didnt follow through with it because they didnt blow up over night. If you girls are going to continue crying over about how you think its no good then go back to muscletech and VPX. Theyll gladly take your money and when youve realized youve be had theyll laugh in your face along with the rest of us.

db
Well Said.

slewdem

Awards
I got one of the possible bad bottles and after finishing it and not getting any results at all, sledge sent me replacements for free. He really is trying hard.
mdien sucks.. hands down......

1test-cyp and high dose m5aa is where it is at.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established

1. You are wrong. :rolleyes:

2. Unless you have something constructive to add, get off the thread. :mad:

slewdem

Awards
1. You are wrong. :rolleyes:

2. Unless you have something constructive to add, get off the thread. :mad:
it sucks.. i have run through 3mg/day on sledges 'new' forumla.

the only thing i noticed was a sharp increase in agression and focus.

unless the batch i was sent was really m5aa, for what i was expecting
mdien sucks...

in fact i am thinking of trading in my 1grm packet for 4 packets of m5aa.

m5aa is the ****!!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
To each his own. I'm 4 days in with mine and I have no doubts it's doing its job.

db682

Awards
  • Established

Bro please post something of use here. Not to be a dick (again) but, everyone of your post contain some type of direct response as if you all the all mighty guru behind androgens and anabolics. Give us some detail into why you feel this way mister allmighty PH genie. I know you wouldnt just be sharing your feelings on the subject matter as we are all always looking for proof behind what is spoken. How bout you post a log of when you ran YOUR cycle of Mdien. Id been more then willing to except your thoughts then. What doses did you run? What did your diet consist of? What were your gains or loses? What sides did you experience?
Please bro, dont tell me about some garbage ass cycle that consisted of only 1-testosterone cyp. and what you consider "high doses" of M5AA.

db

db682

Awards
  • Established
it sucks.. i have run through 3mg/day on sledges 'new' forumla.

the only thing i noticed was a sharp increase in agression and focus.

unless the batch i was sent was really m5aa, for what i was expecting
mdien sucks...

in fact i am thinking of trading in my 1grm packet for 4 packets of m5aa.

m5aa is the ****!!
Packets? What in gods name are you talking about? What packageing did you mdien come in? Just curious cause Maybe you got a bad batch.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Packets? What in gods name are you talking about? What packageing did you mdien come in? Just curious cause Maybe you got a bad batch.
I will tell you this with certainty. If you got a gram of M-Dien from Sldge, then I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is 98% pure. Judging by the **** you're talking, makes me believe you are talking out of your ass. :mad:
:gore:

db682

Awards
  • Established
I will tell you this with certainty. If you got a gram of M-Dien from Sldge, then I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is 98% pure. Judging by the **** you're talking, makes me believe you are talking out of your ass. :mad:
:gore:
My thoughts exactly.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am currently on Methyl-D by Gaspari and this is day 11 up to 2mg/day. So far up 6lbs, but not a significant increase in strength. Starting to see some physiological changes in upper body (chest, shoulders, and especially traps) and quads. Little bloat in the stomach, but feels heavy like I'm full all the time. Contemplating running for one more week, then switching to 2 weeks of 5aa.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established

db
BKs mdien was tested by PA and it appears to be other compound other than Mdien

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Seems that Stryder is the second person to have decent results. 6 lbs. in 11 days is not bad at all especially for only 1-2 mgs/day. Anybody else tried Gaspari's?

Stryder, is the fullness you are experiencing puffy like 4ad, or a hard fullness. Also, any changes in vasularity?

db682

Awards
  • Established
BKs mdien was tested by PA and it appears to be other compound other than Mdien
Has anybody seen the lab reports or is this something PA did on his own. If theyre reports then I will believe it but otherwise PA and BK have never gotten along and both love shooting the other one down. PA isnt the most honest individual around if you havent already noticed that. Just cause he knows his **** doesnt make him a reliable source of info regarding the quality of someone elses products. When its in writing from an outside facility then its alot easier to grasp. But hey I never have bought from BK, Kilo, or Gasp. so why should I care.

db

db682

Awards
  • Established
so does that mean gaspari and kilosports MD is bunk too?
you got it
Well then your saying the DS's is bunk to. From what I understood was that DS and Kilo used the same source for there MD. Perhaps something changed with sldge and his suppliers and his batch came out clean since he tests all his products or maybe, just maybe, these boards are becoming to cluttered with an endless supply of rumors that all start and travel by way of deep seated jealousy, envy and greed. And a few innocent dumbasses who dont realize the potential damage behind the **** theyre spreading.

SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE LAB ASSAY'S FROM THE MDIEN TESTS THAT PAT HAD PREFORMED!!!!

db

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well then your saying the DS's is bunk to. From what I understood was that DS and Kilo used the same source for there MD. Perhaps something changed with sldge and his suppliers and his batch came out clean since he tests all his products or maybe, just maybe, these boards are becoming to cluttered with an endless supply of rumors that all start and travel by way of deep seated jealousy, envy and greed. And a few innocent dumbasses who dont realize the potential damage behind the **** theyre spreading.

SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE LAB ASSAY'S FROM THE MDIEN TESTS THAT PAT HAD PREFORMED!!!!

db
So true! I would also like to see this lab assay that PA has...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seems that Stryder is the second person to have decent results. 6 lbs. in 11 days is not bad at all especially for only 1-2 mgs/day. Anybody else tried Gaspari's?

Stryder, is the fullness you are experiencing puffy like 4ad, or a hard fullness. Also, any changes in vasularity?
I do feel hard, but am sure some is water. Similar gains to 1-Test/4-AD but at a much lower dose. Vascularity is same no changes.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established

db
All of this has been discussed, at length, over at AvantLabs. DS used a 100 gram sample to make all of his product to date. PA just tested it, using a sample of this original powder, provided by one of DS' beta testers. It passed the test with flying colors. The first kilogram DS received was bad, so he did not use it for anything, hence the delay on DS tablets. The sample provided by BK to PA, apparently did not test well. This is the matter of some dispute. A big question is whether the Gaspari/Kilosports products were made with this substance, if it is not what it should be. No one should freak out at this point. I'm sure we will hear more about what the truth of the matter is soon enough. If you have DS' methyl-dien, it is the real deal. If you have Gaspari methyl-dienolone, we're not sure just yet.

Original discussion (often hysterical, but not hysterical-haha) of BK' MD
http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=9011&st=0

Discussion of DS' methyl-dien
http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=9069&hl=&

propho

Awards
  • Established
All of this has been discussed, at length, over at AvantLabs. DS used a 100 gram sample to make all of his product to date. PA just tested it, using a sample of this original powder, provided by one of DS' beta testers. It passed the test with flying colors. The first kilogram DS received was bad, so he did not use it for anything, hence the delay on DS tablets. The sample provided by BK to PA, apparently did not test well. This is the matter of some dispute. A big question is whether the Gaspari/Kilosports products were made with this substance, if it is not what it should be. No one should freak out at this point. I'm sure we will hear more about what the truth of the matter is soon enough. If you have DS' methyl-dien, it is the real deal. If you have Gaspari methyl-dienolone, we're not sure just yet.

Original discussion (often hysterical, but not hysterical-haha) of BK' MD
http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=9011&st=0

Discussion of DS' methyl-dien
http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=9069&hl=&
Phew.. that makes me feel a little bit better since I got DS's M-Dien.. now just gotta find out how good the chemical actually is..

I wish someone would figure out the exact doseage .. that would REALLY help out a lot.. after all m1t you gotta take so much of..

VOX - DEI

Awards
I got 20+ pounds on most of compound lifts on 3mg/d, then I upped it to 6mg/d and then 9mg/d. I got no sides what so ever to mention. I was on it for less than two weeks though.

I think 2.5mg 4 times /d would work best for me.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established

db
do not put words in my mouth. i NEVER said DS's MD is bunk. you said it buddy. DS's and BK's MD come from different batches. matt is a stand up guy with quality products.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lancelot, I don't believe db682 was implying you said "DS's MD is bunk" just quoting you're question and sicosico's answer. So in essence he was talking to Sico not you...at least that's what I got out of it.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I got 20+ pounds on most of compound lifts on 3mg/d, then I upped it to 6mg/d and then 9mg/d. I got no sides what so ever to mention. I was on it for less than two weeks though.
I think 2.5mg 4 times /d would work best for me.
10mg of MD per day?! Well, maybe that does work best for you - what's your background/situation? Have you maybe been eating 5 tabs of anadrol every morning at 6am, and decided to switch over to MD? This is not a good general recommendation. Different people will have different responsiveness, depending on all sorts of things. Starting out at, say 2mg a day, for two weeks, and then going up from there, if necessary, I don't see the problem with that. No need to be utterly impatient, but if you want to throw caution to the wind, it's your health. Just don't sue anyone afterwards. At the very least, someone doing methyls should be sure to be checked out to see if they have a pre-existing liver condition which the use of methylated substances could greatly aggravate. If you aren't going to go see a doctor before starting, cuz your balls require a wheelbarrow, at least think about getting some bloodwork done beforehand, it will cost a whopping $42 to find out your GGT, AST, and ALT levels, plus a dozen or so more. PM me if interested, and I'll tell you where you can go to have this done locally, wherever you are.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you aren't going to go see a doctor before starting, cuz your balls require a wheelbarrow
LMFAO, that has to be the quote of the week hands down...

db682

Awards
  • Established
do not put words in my mouth. i NEVER said DS's MD is bunk. you said it buddy. DS's and BK's MD come from different batches. matt is a stand up guy with quality products.
Im not even going to explain anything here. Please reread the post and think about it. YOur actually doing the complete opposite of what I posted. I said nobody needs to be blaming anybody until someone with balls can post a certified lad assay. I in no way was referring to you in my statement. Relax genius, nobodies trying to screw you here. Matt is a hell of a businessman, Bruce can even be a decent human being ever now and then. PA on the otherhand thinks he's a fucking god. I trust him as much as I trust as much as i trust a loaded gun aimed at my head.

db

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Im not even going to explain anything here. Please reread the post and think about it. YOur actually doing the complete opposite of what I posted. I said nobody needs to be blaming anybody until someone with balls can post a certified lad assay. I in no way was referring to you in my statement. Relax genius, nobodies trying to screw you here. Matt is a hell of a businessman, Bruce can even be a decent human being ever now and then. PA on the otherhand thinks he's a fucking god. I trust him as much as I trust as much as i trust a loaded gun aimed at my head.

db
I agree with db here. So far Sldge is the only one to have his test results posted, and they are indisputable. Bruce's results were "questionable". Now Bruce claims that his stuff is pure and tried to explain what the "extra peaks" were. However, This explanation hasn't held much weight with PA. It is obvious that Sldge's stuff and Bruce's stuff is diferent. I'm willing to give Bruce the benifit of the doubt, but he has yet to provide another sample to test or post results from a pure product anywhere. Instead he Just Blew up at everyone and left the boards entirely. Now we are trying to sort this all out in his absence,and I have yet to hear anyone from Gaspari or Kilo chime in to help resolve this. It's like trying to finish a court case but the defense has left the building. :confused: What does that tell you? :(

propho

Awards
  • Established
I agree with db here. So far Sldge is the only one to have his test results posted, and they are indisputable. Bruce's results were "questionable". Now Bruce claims that his stuff is pure and tried to explain what the "extra peaks" were. However, This explanation hasn't held much weight with PA. It is obvious that Sldge's stuff and Bruce's stuff is diferent. I'm willing to give Bruce the benifit of the doubt, but he has yet to provide another sample to test or post results from a pure product anywhere. Instead he Just Blew up at everyone and left the boards entirely. Now we are trying to sort this all out in his absence,and I have yet to hear anyone from Gaspari or Kilo chime in to help resolve this. It's like trying to finish a court case but the defense has left the building. :confused: What does that tell you? :(
I was thinking the same thing.. I'm VERY glad I purchased the product from DS and not one of the products Bruce brought out.. Sledge is a good guy! I think i'll be starting my cycle soon.. so I'm hoping M-Dien starts giving people good results..

Rock Lee

Awards
Anyone know if the price/mg of the tabs are going to be the same as the price/mg of the currently-available oral solution?

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Tabs will be much more expensive. To take a guess, go to the DS site and compare liquid M1,4 liquid vs tabs.

GhostfaceKillah

GhostfaceKillah

Awards
Tabs will be much more expensive. To take a guess, go to the DS site and compare liquid M1,4 liquid vs tabs.
Keep in mind the liquid had 50 servings while the tabs have 90. The price per mg for tabs is far less than that of the liquid solution. This will most likely be the case for m-dien as well.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
The Killah is correct here, my bad.

On Mike's site, the M1,4-ADD per mg is:

Liquid: $0.10 per mg
Tabs: $0.05 per mg

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind the liquid had 50 servings while the tabs have 90. The price per mg for tabs is far less than that of the liquid solution. This will most likely be the case for m-dien as well.
If I remember correctly, Sldge said he would put 100 tabs in a bottle and they would be the cheapest tabs available. I also heard a "rumor" that a certain unnamed distributor would be putting M-Dien tabs on the market at an unbelievable price. :eek: This has yet to be confirmed though, so I'm not naming names. It's possible that it may not happen.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
After the Bruce Kneller (Kilo, Gaspari) fraud, you REALLY need to be careful who you buy this from. After Pat Arnold confirmed Sledges is the real deal.........well thats all I need to know ;)