ANY NEW NATURAL ANABOLICS

Donnyballz16

Awards
I’m currently running X-Gels with CEL M-Test for a 50 day run with the goal of adding some retainable poundage and then following it up with Follidrone 2.0 to lean it out a bit going into the spring.

I can post some before and after pics of the X-Gels/M-test run and then additional set post-F2.0. Considered a log like I’d run back in the day under my previous username, (which I forgot the password to and the password to that email that was linked to it so I had to start from scratch LOL)

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I got a good enough deal on MassMax (x2 bottles) to give it a shot.

I'm on my 5th full week with it (started 12/4/17) and up 5lbs exact. I'm not sure what to blame that on the most though as I also started a 300 calorie surplus at the same time as starting. Last week, 1/1/18, I added another 100 calories and may need to add another 100 as my weight has stopped at +5lbs. My current training regimen is a 4 day upper/lower split focusing on progressive overload, compound lifts primarily + isolation accessories.

Thing is - the weight gain does feel totally lean so far. Vascularity has remained the same, if not BETTER. My waist is up 1" as of two days ago but that might have been bloat. Going to measure again in two days because that 1" gain would mean it gained 1" in a week (last time I checked was 1/1/18 or 1/2/18) which doesn't make sense to me.

Overall I'm happy with it. If it's not aiding in weight gain, it may at least be helping keep the weight lean.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A majority of the MassMax loggers gain around 7lbs in 4 weeks, so seeing that you have gained a lean 5lbs, its pretty on-par with other peoples results.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I’ve enjoyed some Ecdysterone and epi products before, but there’s just no way natty supps like this are giving people 7 lbs in just 4 weeks. 2 lbs a week from a natty supp that costs $39.99 a bottle and also not a very well known product within the bodybuilding community? I’m going to have to respectfully say, ain’t no way in hell.
Haven't tried massmax but have tried other performax products and they are excellent and contain top quality compounds.
Not very well known? Do your homework and check out the logs

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently running some cheap Tribulus 90% (obviously Bulls...) at 4 grams a day (which is double the recommended dosage) 500 caps at 500mg were less than 20$ (it is sold in Germany or via Amazon).

I am three weeks in, strength is up, recovery is better and mood is good. So basically what test boosters at 30-40$ are doing, and I have tried them all.

I think I will stick with this, save some money and rotate with my beloved Turkesterone extract which performs better in the recovery department.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I know they’re well known on this forum, but outside of here most sites don’t carry it and a simple google search proves this. There are no reviews on supplementreviews, no amazon reviews and no eBay listings of it. You can say it has a cult following, and I’d agree with you. But I’ve dont plenty of homework on this product and have asked reps at other companies about it and most have never heard of it. So don’t fool yourself with it’s popularity.
https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Performax-Labs-MASS-MAX-Natural-Anabolic-Mass-Gainer-Free-Express-Shipping/322958243947?hash=item4b31cfb86b:g:ReMAAOSw~vpaQNw~
Theres your eBay link so that proves you wrong for a start.
Just because reps who you know have never heard of it doesn't mean it's bunk, you will find a lot of knowledgeable people in this forum and a lot of new and old products that you've never heard of.
I see you only have 3 posts so welcome to AM and enjoy your stay.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
My dude, I'm not saying it's bunk. I'm not even questioning the legitimacy of the company line. I'm questioning the guy who said he gained 7lbs in 4 weeks from it and "that's pretty on-par with other peoples results". I think MassMax can be an effective natty product, but also believe it doesn't have magical powers that give people PH type gains. I'll probably try it at some point and judge for myself, but I'm still not going to be naive and expect 5-10lbs a bottle. I just have a pet peeve with over-exaggerators and question the motive for their posts when I see it.
Point taken, have you tried fd2 or follidrone 2.0 as it's called?
Check out those logs and the company who makes it Black Lion Research is about to launch a product called Vector. Testing showed an average 12lbs gain in mass over 30 days and the final product will have 150% of the test product. Stoked for that launch

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@gravy
Sure, there is plenty of room for a stronger natty product but until its found and actually makes it to market, you got to give the current stuff a chance.. have you ran ARA, FD2, or any of the other natty products out now? you mention PH gains.. do you use them??
I only say this because if your expecting PH like gains from natural products you better be certain you haven't washed out your receptors with PH/DSs. because the actions are subtle you need a clean system to really appreciate the power of these products. I tend to agree with most of what your saying so don't misconstrue what Im driving at.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I’ve enjoyed some Ecdysterone and epi products before, but there’s just no way natty supps like this are giving people 7 lbs in just 4 weeks. 2 lbs a week from a natty supp that costs $39.99 a bottle and also not a very well known product within the bodybuilding community? I’m going to have to respectfully say, ain’t no way in hell.
You can say whatever you want but the unbiased results speak for themselves. No one is sitting here saying people are gaining 5lbs of lean muscle tissue in 4 weeks; but with the increase in appetite, increase glycogen storage, increased muscle protein synthesis etc. Gaining 5lbs on 4 weeks of MassMax is actually quite common and on the lower end.

I'm nearing the end of my first bottle and I'm definitely noticing increased muscle fullness and a subtle appetite increase. I've put on about 5 lbs but I can admit the bulk got a little dirtier than I intended. Enjoying it though and looking forward to the rest of this run! Will be 8 weeks total
I was chosen to run a 30 day log on Massmax. My calorie consumption was just above maintenance and I was set for a "lean bulk". Typically on a lean bulk my gains are 60% muscle and 40% fat.

My goal for the run was to gain LEAN MASS at a better ratio than my typical 60/40 split.

I tracked my lifts, calories, total weight, and body fat (via handheld Omron).

My strength progressed and I put on a total of 4.7lbs on the 30 day run. Omron show I put on 4.7lbs. of LEAN MASS.

NOTE: I do not consider the Omron results 100% accurate and I don't think I gained 100% lean mass...but I DO believe Massmax helped me exceed my typical 60/40 gains by a large margin.

I WOULD recommend Massmax as a good bulking supplement.
Week 3
-Appetite continued to increase. I wouldn't want a stronger increase in appetite. This is perfect for a bulk. I craved food every 2 hours (I usually don't feel hunger between meals). I was able to stop myself from binge eating knowing that Mass Max was responsible for the cravings.
-5 pounds bodyweight gained by the end of the week. My wife noticed me looking bigger. A few people commented at the gym. I asked if it was just fatter looking but my wife and others said no. I still had abs showing. For a visual I'm 5'6" 220 pounds with upper abs showing. I'm around 16% bodyfat. The gains from mass max are quality. I could have easily gained more weight with more calories but I'm sure most of it would be fat. Self control is a must with the appetite increase! Hide the cake!

Week 4
-8 pounds total gained.
I could have gained more but most likely would have been more fat than muscle. I would say 50% due to calories, maybe 50% due to whatever goodness Mass Max does with hormones.
-I felt a slight bump in mood but that might have been from knowing every workout I was going to PR on a few things. If a rep could comment on the mood aspect I would be interested in knowing more.
-Depressed? Mass Max! Can't eat due to anxiety? Mass Max! I'm not even joking.
Starting weight 198.6
Took first 2 pills of the Mass Max XT this am with breakfast of 3 eggs and 6 oz mushrooms with protein shake using 2 scoops of the ISO PRIME beef protein, lunch was 1 full tub of greek yogurt (92 gms protein), also have superfood shake that I will drink throughout the day with a scoop of ******* whey protein- will take second dose at 7pm ish which is 12 hours after 1st dose- bottle says 2nd dose 6-8 hrs post but I think the extra time won't affect results-
Weigh in Monday- the start of week 4

This was surprising to me as I was skeptical of last week's weigh in- feeling like it was the over eating I was doing - this result today is definitely not that as I cut back to normal consumption levels over the last week- I can unequivocally state that I have never been as lean as I am now while weighing over 200 lbs- I went to the stairs yesterday and had a great workout- I didn't try the 90s but did a set of doubles ( every other stair) using 60s which felt good but blasted the quads/hams-overall endurance at the stairs was good and I did 8 sets total 3 of which involved weights
I think I may have been a week off in some of my earlier posts.

I just finished week 4 yesterday and began week 5 today.

Weight was up 8.4 lbs this morning. I can still see my abs so I have to believe most of the weight is muscle. Obviously there is some fat since I am putting on weight so quickly, which is fine.

This is exactly what I wanted from a product and I am so happy that I chose MM and am excited to see how to next 8 weeks go!!! I'm thinking I will go ahead and order the 3rd bottle for this run. I wish I would have copped multiple b2g1 deals when NV had them. I am already locking this supp in for my winter stack- this product adds the lean body weight element and I definitely want to add it to another product (tbd) this winter. I believe I am a semi-hard gainer. My stats are now 6'3" 195.8 lbs.

Anyway, I will keep everyone updated as the week goes on. I was able to hit the gym 4 times last week- not bad for as little of time I have. 1 of my workouts was at 2am...

Hope we gone had a good weekend.
I know they’re well known on this forum, but outside of here most sites don’t carry it and a simple google search proves this. There are no reviews on supplementreviews, no amazon reviews and no eBay listings of it. You can say it has a cult following, and I’d agree with you. But I’ve dont plenty of homework on this product and have asked reps at other companies about it and most have never heard of it. So don’t fool yourself with it’s popularity.
You clearly just started saying things without even looking at what your saying. Its on Ebay, its on Amazon, and in actuality, we don't want it on either, but it still manages to get on those sites.

Google Performax, were literally in almost every top online site; Strong Supps, Nutriverse, AOne, DPS, Lockout, TF Supplements, IPYU etc. We actually do not take on anymore online retailers cause were already carried by a majority of the top ones were more then accessible online.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big fan of massmax, ep1logue, and x gels. ABE was great as well. I have some follidrone 2.0 on the way as well that I’ll be running for an extended period of time so I’ll be able to provide some great feedback and comparisons to the other products. Have not used massacr3 but other laxo products have always put mass on me, albeit it seemed to be a little wet, but also did wonders for my joints and mobility. And although not designed/marketed as an Anabolic, Glycøshield can certainly serve as one as it will allow you to eat well above maintenance, mainly by way of carbs, to continuously add lean mass and limit/eliminate fat gain in the process

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Big fan of massmax, ep1logue, and x gels. ABE was great as well. I have some follidrone 2.0 on the way as well that I’ll be running for an extended period of time so I’ll be able to provide some great feedback and comparisons to the other products. Have not used massacr3 but other laxo products have always put mass on me, albeit it seemed to be a little wet, but also did wonders for my joints and mobility
I'm joining you with the Follidrone 2.0 Got my bottle in today.

follidrone 2.0.png

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think he meant 8 weeks. I have seen users report 7 pounds in 8 weeks which is great for a natural product. These users have reported increase vascularity, muscle fullness, and a better body composition. That is pretty good for a natty product.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe just try the product and log it.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First, I said no amazon reviews, which there aren't. I said no ebay listings, and there aren't any in the US. Some guy found one listing in Australia. Congrats on that I guess. And of course your unique company name is going to come up first on Google. It'd be like me googling "Intercourse, PA". The city is going to come up before anything else because it's the only place in the world called Intercourse, PA. So the fact that "Performax Labs" comes up when I google their name isn't really saying much. What would be impressive is if I googled "natural supplements for bodybuilding" and MassMax XT came up in the top listings. That would be "pretty on par" for a natty supplement that allowed people to gain 2lbs a week. Even if you don't want your product to get THAT big (only means increased sales and recognition), I would still think that it'd spread like wildfire and would be known by everyone and be sold everywhere and reviewed on every site.

Once again, I'm not trying to take a dump on your company, though I don't like when reps get offended by a benign comment. I'm taking a dump on the claims that I'm going to gain 2lbs a week and after running 2 bottles of this stuff, I'm going to be up 15lbs. Just stop with that. I've taken e-bol and kre-anabolyn as ecdys before and have previously taken Magnitropin, Myosynergy and Anafuse as epi products. Often times stacking them which honestly resembles the ingredient profile in MassMax. And I've never gained 2lbs a week. In fact any time I've ever gained more than a half pound - pound a week, it's been almost entirely fat or water. So either the claims of these shills are incorrect or they're gaining a ton of fat / water. Either way, that's not very appealing to me (someone who wants to keep an aesthetically pleasing appearance even when bulking).

Lastly, I'm still up for trying the product. Let's not forget that. I never said it's trash. I feel like you and others think I'm trying to slander the product and company. I'm not. I'm just trying to speak truths and call out nonsense. I don't like hyperbole or misleading info in supplement forums.
As stated we actively try to keep Performax off of eBay and Amazon, as they generally underprice below MAP and devalue the brand, so the fact we're not blasted across those 2 websites is not at all surprising and also not at all linked to the effectiveness or popularity of the product.

Search ability/SEO also has nothing to do with the popularity of a product, it's simply digital marketing and the ability to ping high for specific key words so again that means almost nothing. Search the term you just said, Growth Factor 9 and TestroVax from GNC are one of the first. Do you think it's cause those two are the best for muscle growth or cause GNC has the money to be top listed for specific key words. This point is not even relevant to the effectiveness or popularity of MassMax.

I understand the skepticism but please realize we didn't make this product and go around start claiming people are gaining 5lbs in 4 weeks. We're simply relaying what loggers are reporting. I quoted 5-6 people that have all said the same thing on unbiased reviews and there's plenty more! We appreciate the feedback but we're not just pulling a number out of the air, it's simply what users are reporting. Would be interested for you to try the product yourself.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First, I said no amazon reviews, which there aren't. I said no ebay listings, and there aren't any in the US. Some guy found one listing in Australia. Congrats on that I guess. And of course your unique company name is going to come up first on Google. It'd be like me googling "Intercourse, PA". The city is going to come up before anything else because it's the only place in the world called Intercourse, PA. So the fact that "Performax Labs" comes up when I google their name isn't really saying much. What would be impressive is if I googled "natural supplements for bodybuilding" and MassMax XT came up in the top listings. That would be "pretty on par" for a natty supplement that allowed people to gain 2lbs a week. Even if you don't want your product to get THAT big (only means increased sales and recognition), I would still think that it'd spread like wildfire and would be known by everyone and be sold everywhere and reviewed on every site.

Once again, I'm not trying to take a dump on your company, though I don't like when reps get offended by a benign comment. I'm taking a dump on the claims that I'm going to gain 2lbs a week and after running 2 bottles of this stuff, I'm going to be up 15lbs. Just stop with that. I've taken e-bol and kre-anabolyn as ecdys before and have previously taken Magnitropin, Myosynergy and Anafuse as epi products. Often times stacking them which honestly resembles the ingredient profile in MassMax. And I've never gained 2lbs a week. In fact any time I've ever gained more than a half pound - pound a week, it's been almost entirely fat or water. So either the claims of these shills are incorrect or they're gaining a ton of fat / water. Either way, that's not very appealing to me (someone who wants to keep an aesthetically pleasing appearance even when bulking).

Lastly, I'm still up for trying the product. Let's not forget that. I never said it's trash. I feel like you and others think I'm trying to slander the product and company. I'm not. I'm just trying to speak truths and call out nonsense. I don't like hyperbole or misleading info in supplement forums.
I’m with you, people on here are more focused on the scale than actual quality gains, I mean, I can easily gain 5 lbs in 1 weekend of eating like a fat ass, it won’t be pretty but I can do that all natural.

Naw, give me something that actually give me some quality strength&muscle instead, being a fat ass I can do all by myself ;)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As stated we actively try to keep Performax off of eBay and Amazon, as they generally underprice below MAP and devalue the brand, so the fact we're not blasted across those 2 websites is not at all surprising and also not at all linked to the effectiveness or popularity of the product.

Search ability/SEO also has nothing to do with the popularity of a product, it's simply digital marketing and the ability to ping high for specific key words so again that means almost nothing. Search the term you just said, Growth Factor 9 and TestroVax from GNC are one of the first. Do you think it's cause those two are the best for muscle growth or cause GNC has the money to be top listed for specific key words. This point is not even relevant to the effectiveness or popularity of MassMax.

I understand the skepticism but please realize we didn't make this product and go around start claiming people are gaining 5lbs in 4 weeks. We're simply relaying what loggers are reporting. I quoted 5-6 people that have all said the same thing on unbiased reviews and there's plenty more! We appreciate the feedback but we're not just pulling a number out of the air, it's simply what users are reporting. Would be interested for you to try the product yourself.
Chiming in here, I think this post is on point 100%. I have tried a plethora of natty anabolics, but have not yet tried massmax. (Due to me usually always trying to reduce fat/recomp) However I see that mass max can be used in this way. I will give it a try sometime down the pipeline.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember when it hit the UK I was one of the first to jump on progenadrex around 2014 or 2015.
Awesome workout pumps and ravenous appetite, clothes became a lot tighter a lot quicker. Solid choice for lean bulking, that was a great formulation Rob
Thank you! I appreciate the accolades and gratefully, most user reviews note the same. As I stated earlier, food is the most anabolic substance you can put in your body. And Progenadrex allows you to eat more of it and re-partition more of it toward muscle and away from fat.

It really is ridiculous the gov't has taken hormones away from us as a reasonably safe method of gaining size and strength. They've been around for over 60 years, their side effects are known, and the way to deal with those are known too. But I/we don't make the laws, we just live with them. Progenadrex was my best crack at it, and I'm grateful that years later you and others are still gaining... :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
X gels is a favorite but I have been itching to try PR XT by Man Sports and Hi Techs Laxo. I personally notice no effects from epicatechin driven products.
Mehhh.. stick to anabeta or elite if that's the case

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wont be long now.
VECTOR, the next natural anabolic from Black Lion Research is on the way.
We are already into raw material extraction and I suspect we will be ready to roll in 2 weeks or so.
This stuff has tested extremely well.

You will understand how and why when you see the breakdown on this product. Its overall blend of chemical constituents is very interesting.

This is going to be a great mass builder as it increases hunger.
All of the testers from single ingredient testers through the final product gained weight but the final test product has been the most interesting.
-Androgenic effects such as libido, aggression etc.
-Anabolic effects, muscle growth, anti catabolic
-Strength more than 1 tester hit PRs while testing.
-Fat loss everyone mentioned at least some fat loss while gaining weight overall. Was common to see overall weight increase of 7+ lbs but with fat loss so actual increase was likely in the 10+lbs range.
-Performance enhancement was reported by most. Endurance, less fatigue, faster recovery.

Once the raws land Ill release a writeup with a detailed outline of the ingredients and how they work.
There will be a brief pre sale. Maybe 24 hours, then normal sales will begin.
Again we expect less than 3 weeks.
VECTORad.png

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
get your wallets ready and your pay pals set!... this going to be Donald Trump huuuuyouuuge ~

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Wont be long now.
We are already into raw material extraction and I suspect we will be ready to roll in 2 weeks or so.

You will understand how and why when you see the breakdown on this product. Its overall blend of chemical constituents is very interesting.

All of the testers from single ingredient testers through the final product gained weight but the final test product has been the most interesting.
-Fat loss everyone mentioned at least some fat loss while gaining weight overall. Was common to see overall weight increase of 7+ lbs but with fat loss so actual increase was likely in the 10+lbs range.
-Performance enhancement was reported by most. Endurance, less fatigue, faster recovery.

Once the raws land Ill release a writeup with a detailed outline of the ingredients and how they work.
View attachment 159226
What were Vectors effects on cholesterol?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bought a 4.5 pound bag of organic quinoa, grains are making me so hungry all the time. Taking 150grams right after my workout with 3 whole eggs.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
BLR mic drop with more to come. Big changes in the supplement industry in 2018.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure the answer to this currently. Ask when we get close to launch. Well have more labs.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wont be long now.

View attachment 159226
Black Lion Research will dominate 2018!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After digging into research I would say its safe to say you would likely see an improvement overall.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No time to read through this thread...give me cliffs how do I gain 7lbs?

And wtf is MassMax & Vector?!?

God bless

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Vector gonna rock the supplement world in 2018

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vector gonna rock the supplement world in 2018
Say more...
Like a rock I put on top of loose papers to hold them down?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

God bless
Personally, I’m surprised by your lack of knowledge in your competitors offerings. I would have thought that would be something good to know when differentiating your product with the competitions product.

MassMax has been around for a little while now and it’s a Performax Labs product.

Vector is a new offering from BLR.

Users/beta testers of both products are reporting significant gains while supplementing with these natural anabolics.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Personally, I’m surprised by your lack of knowledge in your competitors offerings. I would have thought that would be something good to know when differentiating your product with the competitions product.

MassMax has been around for a little while now and it’s a Performax Labs product.

Vector is a new offering from BLR.

Users/beta testers of both products are reporting significant gains while supplementing with these natural anabolics.
do you really feel that OL is looking what their competitors are doing before they release or formulate their product? if you check their products they are the ones with the products that other companies check before they formulate their products, in my objective and unbiased opinion.

tho im still interested to compare vector with ep1/massacr3

Reactions: GNO
rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do you really feel that OL is looking what their competitors are doing before they release or formulate their product? if you check their products they are the ones with the products that other companies check before they formulate their products, in my objective and unbiased opinion.

tho im still interested to compare vector with ep1/massacr3

If a customer were to ask me:
“Is MassMax or Ep1louge better suited for my goals”

As a customer I wouldn’t want to hear
“I’ve never heard of that product”

Especially since they are a board sponsor and their product is in direct competition with another board sponsored product.

To your other point I have seen no other products(other then MassMax) from the board sponsors that contain Rhaponticum Carthamoides.

IMO- from a tactical marketing and sales perspective it would behoove any company to be aware of their products competition.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Especially since they are a board sponsor and their product is in direct competition with another board sponsored product.

To your other point I have seen no other products(other then MassMax) from the board sponsors that contain Rhaponticum Carthamoides.

IMO- from a tactical marketing and sales perspective it would behoove any company to be aware of their products competition.
This is why I’ve personally tried pretty much every GDA under the sun. I will also say that I use OlympusLabs Assassinate alongside my Glycøshield.

But I have tried every GDA worth trying and have my thoughts on all of them... I had to use SOMETHING for the 3 years recompadrol was gone until we brought out glyco lol

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen great gains from OL Ep1logue and K1ngsblood.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is why I’ve personally tried pretty much every GDA under the sun. I will also say that I use OlympusLabs Assassinate alongside my Glycøshield.

But I have tried every GDA worth trying and have my thoughts on all of them... I had to use SOMETHING for the 3 years recompadrol was gone until we brought out glyco lol
Funny that you have been liking my posts and quoting me because I recall you specifically saying you were going to purchase C&P predator and put it head to head with GlycoShield. That is the kind of market research/awareness I’m talking about.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny that you have been liking my posts and quoting me because I recall you specifically saying you were going to purchase C&P predator and put it head to head with GlycoShield. That is the kind of market research/awareness I’m talking about.
Yup and I did and posted a pic of myself w it lol. I’m not sold on the cyclodextrin berb. It’s a very small amount. I do like the pterostilbene but am also not a fan of cinnamon in gdas and the label does not disclose what the corsolic acid % extract is so lots of holes in my honest opinion. The chromium is a nice touch but is super inexpensive and can be purchased as an add on to Glycøshield for like 4 bucks in any health store if someone wanted to. Same with Agmatine.. cheap and in so many other products that it’s not worthwhile to include. Glycøshield has zero fluff ingredients. That’s why is incredibly strong capsule for capsule

There’s a massive difference between ingredients that look good on a label and ingredients that actually get the job done.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup and I did and posted a pic of myself w it lol. I’m not sold on the cyclodextrin berb. It’s a very small amount. I do like the pterostilbene but am also not a fan of cinnamon in gdas and the label does not disclose what the corsolic acid % extract is so lots of holes in my honest opinion. The chromium is a nice touch but is super inexpensive and can be purchased as an add on to Glycøshield for like 4 bucks in any health store if someone wanted to. Same with Agmatine.. cheap and in so many other products that it’s not worthwhile to include. Glycøshield has zero fluff ingredients. That’s why is incredibly strong capsule for capsule

There’s a massive difference between ingredients that look good on a label and ingredients that actually get the job done.
While personally I think highly of C&P predator as it seemed to work well for me. This post of yours is exactly what I was eluding to in my original post. You have a great understanding of your competitors product and can easily differentiate it from yours.

FYI - A bottle of GlycoShield came in the mail today for me. Very excited to try it :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While personally I think highly of C&P predator as it seemed to work well for me. This post of yours is exactly what I was eluding to in my original post. You have a great understanding of your competitors product and can easily differentiate it from yours.

FYI - A bottle of GlycoShield came in the mail today for me. Very excited to try it :)
100% they have some great stuff and I’ve seen legitimate reviews on pred so not knocking it. I’d never talk negatively about a competitor, I simply wouldn’t talk about it. Let us/me know what you think after a while using glyco and again, thank you for the order

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I respect your opinion. We do have some very capable boards reps who stay up to date on what other companies are doing, I have other duties is all. But honestly our company strategy is to be on the leading edge so it’s not a focus area.

My inquiry was more from a personal point of view. I must say I question a product that gives every tester the same weight gain (5-6 lbs) that’s a pretty tight band wouldn’t you say? Given difference in body physiology, diet, training routine etc I know a guy who shoots test who can’t gain muscle like me natty so ppl on the same supp gain the exact same size I raise an eye brow. Not throwing stones I’m just skeptical.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

God bless
Bless your heart. You're going to find out in a few (3) weeks what VECTOR is. I may run a detailed log on it, on AM. As I've been chomping on the bit to log something unique, and haven't seen much in that way for a while with
regards to a Natty Anabolic.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Gonna be a bunch of Vector logs I suspect. I have running Folidrone 2.0 for most of 2 years and gonna start a Vector Folidrone log for sure.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can only imagine how Follidrone and Vector will work together.
Vector testers were only using Vector.
I know one thing for sure. You guys are gonna love this stuff. Alot going on under the hood ;)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bless your heart. You're going to find out in a few (3) weeks what VECTOR is. I may run a detailed log on it, on AM. As I've been chomping on the bit to log something unique, and haven't seen much in that way for a while with
regards to a Natty Anabolic.
Do you even know whats in the product yet?

Reactions: GNO