Any fellow gearheads?

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Which one of the big 3 has the baddest car. Challenger? Mustang? Camaro? Why?

I personally want a new Shelby Mustang. All black, with black chome wheels.and im a GM guy.
Currently, Camero. Hands down best production car of the three. But I can't wait for the next Stang. Ford is really talking a big game right now. I hope they will turn out something truly extraordinary.

Gonna be getting a Charger R/T Sport next year hopefully. We've been wanting one for a while now and should be able to afford a new car come next year. I gotta have a baby hauler, but momma and daddy both need performance as well. Had an '05 300C AWD and ever since we've been very spoiled.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Anything srt 8.....

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
I remember when the Challenger SRT-8 came out.. Guy I worked with got one and swore up and down he'd give my Camaro a run for its money. I tried telling him I had less weight by 600-700lbs and more HP at the rear wheels than he had at the crank. Needless to say it was bus lengths I put on him.

5 months down the road and old boy has CAI, shorty headers and a Cetnri Blower. And it was still bus lengths just not as many. I see dodge sports cars and think fat guy car. They're just huge and portly. Never mind the fact a goddamn plug change will run you $180 on one of those Hemis.

I will admit that when stock the TBSS got put in its place by and SRT-8 Jeep... I'm gonna make sure that don't happen again with hopefully some high to mid 11 second time slips next summer.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
While we're talking about cars/ motors, any of guys into atvs/ dirtbikes ??

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Currently, Camero. Hands down best production car of the three. But I can't wait for the next Stang. Ford is really talking a big game right now. I hope they will turn out something truly extraordinary.

Gonna be getting a Charger R/T Sport next year hopefully. We've been wanting one for a while now and should be able to afford a new car come next year. I gotta have a baby hauler, but momma and daddy both need performance as well. Had an '05 300C AWD and ever since we've been very spoiled.
I have a 2005 300C awd in cool vanilla I love that car its lux with a bit of muscle and growl! Ford and extraordinary would you be referring to the 1100 HP Shelby that isnt even legal in CA? [video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBlsb8SDcbw[/video]

68e94bcb-c50d-48e8-a2c8-1051e0b66d6a.jpg

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I have a 2005 300C awd in cool vanilla I love that car its lux with a bit of muscle and growl! Ford and extraordinary would you be referring to the 1100 HP Shelby that isnt even legal in CA? [video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBlsb8SDcbw[/video]

View attachment 87749
That is a truly kick ass ride, but I'm talking about the 2015 (possibly 2014 1/2) that's going to be out next year. It's supposed to be heavily based off the Evos concept. Even though I liked the modern spin on the older body style a lot, there's something about the Evos that really intrigued me.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That is a truly kick ass ride, but I'm talking about the 2015 (possibly 2014 1/2) that's going to be out next year. It's supposed to be heavily based off the Evos concept. Even though I liked the modern spin on the older body style a lot, there's something about the Evos that really intrigued me.

It looks like a triple cross between the Focus/ Fusion, a Dodge Dart and a Tesla S. It looks better than what BMW is doing with their cars for sure!

MFIT

MFIT

Awards

I work on the new stangs. Only similarity to these pics is front end.... but heres my stang!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Do we have a spy who is willing to spill the beans on the new looks? Do tell!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my plan as soon as the kid finishes college.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I work on the new stangs. Only similarity to these pics is front end.... but heres my stang!
Yeah I know those body pads do a decent job of disguising things, but the rear end did look pretty similar.

Here's what I've heard:

1. Front end looks very much like the Evos
2. Rear independent suspension
3. Around 6 inches shorter
4. Around 400lbs lighter
5. Same v8

MFIT

MFIT

Awards
Yeah I know those body pads do a decent job of disguising things, but the rear end did look pretty similar.

Here's what I've heard:

1. Front end looks very much like the Evos
2. Rear independent suspension
3. Around 6 inches shorter
4. Around 400lbs lighter
5. Same v8
Pretty much. Theyre leaning toward European styling.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Nice looking pony. Mines an 85 sedan. I'm gonna drop some money in it too. I know a lot of guys are into restorations, I'm into customization.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
For spory luxury the cts-v can't be beat..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Crossed with a Bentley.
Ya the suicide doors give it a Bentley touch the only thing I am not a fan of on that car is the trunk they should have squared and flared it out a bit.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Have you seen the renderings for the next gen 300? They're going Maserati with em.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Have you seen the renderings for the next gen 300? They're going Maserati with em.
I hope they remodel them soon I cant stand this recent set of cars they have out now. do you have pics that you can link?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
image-1095044123.png

Here is the 2015 Barracuda. Its about the same size as the Mustang. It would be cool to have the Barracuda name back.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like the silver one. The blue is nice but looks like a camaro-350z.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I like the silver one. The blue is nice but looks like a camaro-350z.
I like the siver alot The new 300 looks a lot like the Chrysler Imperal concept they were floating around a few years back chrysler-imperial.jpg

capo180

Awards
  • Established
they are trying to hard to make the 300 look like a Rolls. I got a 2004 SRT-4 myself.. which will probably be sold pretty soon. its stock turbo. 21 lbs of boost peak. 18-19 lbs at redline. 300 hp 325 tq at the wheels. cant wait to get a SRT-8 one day..

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
they are trying to hard to make the 300 look like a Rolls. I got a 2004 SRT-4 myself.. which will probably be sold pretty soon. its stock turbo. 21 lbs of boost peak. 18-19 lbs at redline. 300 hp 325 tq at the wheels. cant wait to get a SRT-8 one day..
Nice!!! I'm gonna really enjoy my 2013 or 2014 Charger r/t sport. Depends on when I can get it.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
These two rides are inspiration for mine:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I have an 03, let me know when you wanns sell big guy...

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
I have found one negative to 20's when working in the engine bay...