Any Alpha Mass/Alpha Bulk logs going??

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be logging Alpha Bulk with PP's Mass/Hard/Drive starting June 8th if you're still looking for logs.
Nice. Keep us posted would ya.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Def keep us posted

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Will do.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be logging Alpha Bulk with PP's Mass/Hard/Drive starting June 8th if you're still looking for logs.
We definitely are. Link me too it when you do. I'm putting together a list to make it easier for everyone to follow along.

-T1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sell more maybe? :p I don't know, but the PH research suggests the begin to lose effectiveness at around 5 weeks. The only way to overcome this is to increase dose, or start with a higher dose (which likely isn't as efficient).
Exactly. This effect is evident with not only hormonal products, but other daily medications as well. As the body becomes adjusted to a certain exogenous hormone it will begin to weaken/lose its intended effects on the steroid receptor. Typically that's when it's said "tolerance" has developed. In order for the compound itself to begin to demonstrate effects consistent with its use again a higher dose would be needed to stimulate it. Not a stellar example, but it's no different then when a drug addict starts to lose the effect of feeling "high", so they increase the dose to upregulate the desired effect.

It absolutely makes sense to adhere to a protocol that ramps up the dose with Alpha Mass as the cycle moves forward.

-T1

ezjax

Awards
what dose of alphamass and alphabulk would compliment 50mg of anavar well?