Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I need to admit, I do like what I feel just after 1 week. If it just gives musclefullness then there are cheaper alternatives for that purpose.
We will see:)
absolutely...I will keep an open mind!!!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you take 4 caps a day. I want to finish this off.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried MassMaxXT and Titan yet. Which is better.

Krav

Awards
Nice!
I am also experiencing musclefullness and just finished my 1st week.
Like you, I have tried almost EVERYTHING (natty stuff) and even mega dosed many od the compounds, but there are just few things that worked so fast and its PA and ArA. The musclefullness is very good and even my friends mentioned I look bigger.

I am taking 3 Titan (recommended dose 2) and 6 caps of HH6 (recommended dose 4)
Hi Danes!

What is "HH6"?

I am very interested in your feedback about Titan. You are a master! :hail:
Do you write them in this topic?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Danes!

What is "HH6"?

I am very interested in your feedback about Titan. You are a master! :hail:
Do you write them in this topic?
Master of the disaster ?? :D

HH6 is Hydra Head 6 from Antaeus Labs. Check it out!

I will write my review here yes :)
So far, been on it 3 1/2 weeks and I love Titan/HH6 combo. Seriously.my strength is increasing and my muscles feels fuller.
My weight is totaly same but clotches feels tighter for sure.

Is it HH6 or Titan which does the work?or both? It would be lie if I knew which one but this stack is nothing than amazing to be honest. It is worth the money.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Price probably needs to come down if AL want to increase sales particularly if you need to run 2 products to achieve anecdotal benefits of 'musclefullness'

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Price probably needs to come down if AL want to increase sales particularly if you need to run 2 products to achieve anecdotal benefits of 'musclefullness'
For me, personaly its worth it. But I get your point definitely.

So many years trying MANY different products, there are just few compounds/products which increased strength and size.without changing diet/workout routine.
HH6/Titan is definitely one of those.

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
Danes....thanks for your feedback so far. Sounds like we both experienced very similar results so far from the Titan/HH6 combo.

I'm still taking the combo at recommended dosages (2 Titans/day, 4 HH6/day), but I'm sad to report that I believe the magic has plateaued. Of course I wasn't thinking this could go on for a long time (at recommended dosages), and based on my experience here I would say peak results will happen up to 8 weeks or so. After that maybe there will be some more gradual and slow benefits over time (my belief).

Almost done with my initial run. Next run will be doubling the dosages of both for 3 months. There just might be a difference.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes....thanks for your feedback so far. Sounds like we both experienced very similar results so far from the Titan/HH6 combo.

I'm still taking the combo at recommended dosages (2 Titans/day, 4 HH6/day), but I'm sad to report that I believe the magic has plateaued. Of course I wasn't thinking this could go on for a long time (at recommended dosages), and based on my experience here I would say peak results will happen up to 8 weeks or so. After that maybe there will be some more gradual and slow benefits over time (my belief).

Almost done with my initial run. Next run will be doubling the dosages of both for 3 months. There just might be a difference.
That will be an interesting but costly experiment doubling dosages at that price. IMHO even if you find longer lasting and stronger benefits, at the current prices products are unlikely to sell well particularly if only 'effective' as a stack

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For me, personaly its worth it. But I get your point definitely.

So many years trying MANY different products, there are just few compounds/products which increased strength and size.without changing diet/workout routine.
HH6/Titan is definitely one of those.

Always great feedback !

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I am taking 3 Titan andn6 HH6 at the moment.
I am going to keep the Titan dose at 3 caps due to shilajit (4 caps is 800mg shilajit) but I will definitely go up.to 8 caps of HH6

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
I am taking 3 Titan andn6 HH6 at the moment.
I am going to keep the Titan dose at 3 caps due to shilajit (4 caps is 800mg shilajit) but I will definitely go up.to 8 caps of HH6
Interesting....I'm more interested in the actual tomatidine amount, but the shilajit amount is also important. At double dosage (yes....it is expensive...but for a short duration I'm willing to try promising things out....thus my handle, "experimenter") I think the tomatidine content in Titan gets closer to the range suggested by the research.

Really, to do this right....since this really is a Titan discussion rather than a Titan/HH6 combo....I probably should only increase the Titan to double dose but keep the HH6 at recommended dosage. I unfortunately have the "more is better" gene programmed into me, and it is tough to "hold back". Thoughts?

Fitfactory

Fitfactory

Awards
Just finished about a month of Titan at 6 to 8 caps per day. Wanted to take that much to see if it works. I'm on a cut and had a pretty clean diet. Occasionally get night hunger and would eat an extra protein bar or 2. My weight was unchanged. Lost some fat cause my waist measurement went down a bit so I gained some muscle too. Strength up slightly.
Can't say if it's with it for the cost. I do think the Titan was the reason I gained muscle while cutting.
Here are my before and after stats:

12/31/16
Body weight- 199.2
Belly button- 35
Waist-34.9
R arm- 17
L arm-16
Chest-41
R thigh- 24.9
R calf-15
R forearm- 12.75

1/26/17
Body weight- 199.2
Belly button- 34.25
Waist- 34.75
R arm- 17
L arm- 16
Chest- 40.25
R thigh- 25
R calf- 15.25
R forearm- 12.85

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished about a month of Titan at 6 to 8 caps per day. Wanted to take that much to see if it works. I'm on a cut and had a pretty clean diet. Occasionally get night hunger and would eat an extra protein bar or 2. My weight was unchanged. Lost some fat cause my waist measurement went down a bit so I gained some muscle too. Strength up slightly.
Can't say if it's with it for the cost. I do think the Titan was the reason I gained muscle while cutting.
Here are my before and after stats:

12/31/16
Body weight- 199.2
Belly button- 35
Waist-34.9
R arm- 17
L arm-16
Chest-41
R thigh- 24.9
R calf-15
R forearm- 12.75

1/26/17
Body weight- 199.2
Belly button- 34.25
Waist- 34.75
R arm- 17
L arm- 16
Chest- 40.25
R thigh- 25
R calf- 15.25
R forearm- 12.85
I personaly would never take 1200-1600ng shilajit due to heavy metals

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting....I'm more interested in the actual tomatidine amount, but the shilajit amount is also important. At double dosage (yes....it is expensive...but for a short duration I'm willing to try promising things out....thus my handle, "experimenter") I think the tomatidine content in Titan gets closer to the range suggested by the research.

Really, to do this right....since this really is a Titan discussion rather than a Titan/HH6 combo....I probably should only increase the Titan to double dose but keep the HH6 at recommended dosage. I unfortunately have the "more is better" gene programmed into me, and it is tough to "hold back". Thoughts?
I would definitely go for higher dose but I dont want to take more than 600mg shilajit

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A short update to my Titan/HH6 Stack:

Honestly, there are not many supps that have impressed me but this stack is really amazing.
As I said Earlier, I havent changed my workout routine or Diet.
5th week in this stack, My strength and size has improved! I do see changes in the Mirror. I am more swolen, looks bigger. Even my GF and friends have said I look more swolen and bigger. Well, my clotches are tighter too :)

Which Product is working? It is really difficult to say. I personaly Believe it is a combination of both!
There are just few Natty Products (never done steroids or PH`s) that have given me results (size /strength) and I will say Titan/HH6 is one of those few Products.
I do have 4-5 weeks left (running 6 HH6 and 3 Titan at the moment)

Next Time I will run them one by one :)

h968042

Awards
This stuff has been amazing for me. I'm 45 and have been gradually losing strength and endurance for the last few years. My endurance now is off the charts (for me) and my strength has been steadily increasing as well. The rest time needed between sets is incredible. I only need 30 secs and I'm ready go knock out another. I'm constantly amazed at the work capacity this give me.

I have been taking 4 caps a day. Going to try and get Antaeus to sell this to me wholesale because it's the only supplement that really has worked for me. I tried FD2 for several months and saw a slight endurance increase but nothing like Titan.

Krav

Awards
This stuff has been amazing for me. I'm 45 and have been gradually losing strength and endurance for the last few years. My endurance now is off the charts (for me) and my strength has been steadily increasing as well. The rest time needed between sets is incredible. I only need 30 secs and I'm ready go knock out another. I'm constantly amazed at the work capacity this give me.

I have been taking 4 caps a day. Going to try and get Antaeus to sell this to me wholesale because it's the only supplement that really has worked for me. I tried FD2 for several months and saw a slight endurance increase but nothing like Titan.
about a weight? differences?

h968042

Awards
I'm probably misunderstanding your question, but I focus on lbm increase and not body weight. If you mean strength increase, my bench has increased by 25lbs since starting titan. Hope that's helpful.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm probably misunderstanding your question, but I focus on lbm increase and not body weight. If you mean strength increase, my bench has increased by 25lbs since starting titan. Hope that's helpful.
I am 6th week in my Titan/HH6 stack and strength is still increasing. I am actually bigger (clotches are tighter and the muscle fullness is amazing). My friends and even my GF (who see me everyday) say I am more swolen. I love it

h968042

Awards
I am 6th week in my Titan/HH6 stack and strength is still increasing. I am actually bigger (clotches are tighter and the muscle fullness is amazing). My friends and even my GF (who see me everyday) say I am more swolen. I love it
It really is effective. At my age, I was resigned to just trying to maintain what I got. This stuff has ignited the muscle building process for me. I'm working out like I'm 25 again and I've got that pumped feeling back. Thought it was gone for good.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really is effective. At my age, I was resigned to just trying to maintain what I got. This stuff has ignited the muscle building process for me. I'm working out like I'm 25 again and I've got that pumped feeling back. Thought it was gone for good.
I am taking 3 caps Titan which is 150mg Tomatidine and 600mg Shilajit.
I am very interested in 500mg tomatidine but I cant take 10 titan caps daily. And I dont want to take 2g Shilajit either.

Next time I will run HH6 and Titan separately so I know what worked best.

My last bloodwork (1 month old) showef Testosterone level at 7. And I am still gaining size and strength !

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone got a link for the best price on titan right now.

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
I am taking 3 caps Titan which is 150mg Tomatidine and 600mg Shilajit.
I am very interested in 500mg tomatidine but I cant take 10 titan caps daily. And I dont want to take 2g Shilajit either.

Next time I will run HH6 and Titan separately so I know what worked best.

My last bloodwork (1 month old) showef Testosterone level at 7. And I am still gaining size and strength !
Regarding the heavy metals (lead, arsenic specifically with shilajit) concerns, I'm wondering if Antaeus should go the alternative route of using cyclodextrin like they do with ursolic acid in HH6. Though the bioavailability "might" be better with the shilajit, the health concerns as we get into real useful dosages (I think I'm getting convinced anecdotally that higher dosages of tomatidine and ursolic acid are needed for real noticeable results) sort of indicate that is the way to go no? I'm starting to get a little concerned about this toxicity issue...maybe Antaeus can comment about this. Nevertheless, I'm actually starting to think of using only HH6 after my combo run....but much higher dosages of HH6 to compare.

I too am really interested in much higher tomatidine dosages (your 500 mg number sounds about right) but not if potentially harmful substances like shilajit is used. Yes...this is coming from one who wasn't afraid of juicing...and who knows what "impurities" were in those....then again I don't juice anymore.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regarding the heavy metals (lead, arsenic specifically with shilajit) concerns, I'm wondering if Antaeus should go the alternative route of using cyclodextrin like they do with ursolic acid in HH6. Though the bioavailability "might" be better with the shilajit, the health concerns as we get into real useful dosages (I think I'm getting convinced anecdotally that higher dosages of tomatidine and ursolic acid are needed for real noticeable results) sort of indicate that is the way to go no? I'm starting to get a little concerned about this toxicity issue...maybe Antaeus can comment about this. Nevertheless, I'm actually starting to think of using only HH6 after my combo run....but much higher dosages of HH6 to compare.

I too am really interested in much higher tomatidine dosages (your 500 mg number sounds about right) but not if potentially harmful substances like shilajit is used. Yes...this is coming from one who wasn't afraid of juicing...and who knows what "impurities" were in those....then again I don't juice anymore.
I would NEVER in my life go above 600mg with shilajit. Seriously.
If I ever run 500mg Tomatidine daily, It need to be "designed" by antaeus labs.
Bonding 500mg Tomatidine with lets say 400-500mg Shilajit. :)

I dont expect anything from natty supps even I still buy all new ****t..
But after starting this stack from Antaeus Labs I have :

-got stronger. I swear I havent been so strong since 2005/2006.
I am also strong in all sets. Its not like strong in 1-2 first sets but all sets.

-got bigger. Clotches are tighter and even my friends/girlfriend have said I looks more swolen/bigger.

-increased weight! I havent changed diet since
september (not even then because I am eating almost same whole time.in summertime little bit less).

-workouts are piece of cake even sleeping like crap. Even feeling crap prior workouts and thinking (this will be ****ty workout) weights are still feeling light.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a testimonial from Danes...now that is what I call an endorsement....too bad antaeus labs didn't run an introductory sale-then many more people would have tried it, imo.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a testimonial from Danes...now that is what I call an endorsement....too bad antaeus labs didn't run an introductory sale-then many more people would have tried it, imo.
Thank you :)
I hope the price is going down and I hope people try those products . :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you :)
I hope the price is going down and I hope people try those products . :)
nothing but respect for your review, it should make many want to try-a lower price would certainly help!!!

for a 'new' product with such a high price tag an introductory sale price would have been a good thing, but that is just my opinion.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nothing but respect for your review, it should make many want to try-a lower price would certainly help!!!

for a 'new' product with such a high price tag an introductory sale price would have been a good thing, but that is just my opinion.
I do agree with you. :)
I just hope the price gets lower so other guys could jump on this train.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I do agree with you. :)
I just hope the price gets lower so other guys could jump on this train.
Too lazy to go back and reread but did you Danes take it at labeled dosage? I thought I remembered you saying you were taking it at twice the labeled dosage?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too lazy to go back and reread but did you Danes take it at labeled dosage? I thought I remembered you saying you were taking it at twice the labeled dosage?
I started with 2 caps Tomatidine and 4 caps HH6. After 1 month I increased to 3 titan and 6 HH6. I still take 3 caps Tomatidine but increased to 8 caps of HH6.

Would love to take higher tomatidine dose but with Titan its impossible (dont want to take more than 600mg Shilajit).

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
justhere4comm

heres the link

ActionFigure3

Awards
Mega Dose Titan

That's just shilajit. The complex is generally tan in color, but some residual shilajit is present, as we used a slight excess. Shilajit is hygroscopic, which means that it likes to form clumps, and it tends to darken, often turning very dark indeed. Its natural form is pure black. Run an image search for shilajit, and you'll immediately see what I'm talking about.

The clumps are not a problem, nor a health hazard, as they're rapidly soluble in water.

In any event, I hope that you're feeling better, and would like to thank you very much for your support!
Hey Jake, sorry I couldn't figure out how to PM you because my post count is not high enough! But i just bought the Titan/HH6 combo and I'm looking to see how I can buy the high dosed Titan from you in bulk? I saw were you mentioned the high mega dose of tom and low dose shil, I'm extremely interested and would like to buy some asap if it's available!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review
Titan and Hydra Head 6 Stack

I Have been using Titan and HH6 since January (3rd or 4th) until yesterday. (That means about 2 months).
Prior The stack, I dropped all supplements besides HBCD and Peptopro which I use intra/post training.

I really didnt expected much because I have tried PLENTY and I mean PLENTY of supps and there are just couple of compounds/Products that made me stronger and bigger without changing diet or workout routine.

I started With 2 Titan and 4 HH6 and after 1 month I increased to 3 titan and 6 HH6.
After couple of weeks I began to feel stronger. Weights felt lighter and I began to feel more "pumped".
Remember, I didnt changed my workout routine or diet 4 last months prior this stack. I feel my workout routine and diet is not bad at all (ofcourse it could be better but not bad).

1month later:
my friends and even my GF said I looked much bigger and more swolen. I actually could see that my self in the Mirror which was cool
Strength improved week after week and I was really amazed how strong I felt (even those days where I felt ****ty due to lack of appetite and sleep since my father was in the hospital).
after 6 weeks I upped my HH6 dose (from 6 to 8).

So:
after starting this stack from Antaeus Labs I have :

-got stronger. I swear I havent been so strong since 2005/2006.
I am also strong in all sets. Its not like strong in 1-2 first sets but all sets.

-got bigger. Clotches are tighter and even my friends/girlfriend have said I looks more swolen/bigger.

-increased weight! I havent changed diet since
september (not even then because I am eating almost same whole time.in summertime little bit less).

-workouts are piece of cake even sleeping like crap. Even feeling crap prior workouts and thinking (this will be ****ty workout) weights are still feeling light.

Is this placebo? we can never be for sure ofcourse BUT:
I have been lifting (natty) since I was 18 and I am 33 now. never done any PHs,DS or any Steroids. And there are just few compounds which have given me strength and size increase. So, I personaly dont think this is placebo at all.
I also have low T Levels (In january my T Level was just 6.9). So improving size and Strength without changing diet or Workout routine is just fantastic!

I was thinking something...
Tomatidine (found in Titan) and Ursolic Acid (found in HH6) both are ATF4 inhibitors.
ATF4 does increase while we get older and it makes muscles "older".
Whole my Life, I have been struggling to get stronger due to MANY years of severe obstructive sleep apnea. Even after all surgeries, I felt better but my T Levels was destroyed!
I do think So many years With severe sleep apnea has increased ATF4 and made my muscles weaker. So, Tomatidine and UA decreased ATF4 and that explain the strength and size I got from this stack.

This is just my own opinion.

Anyway, I will definitely buy more of this cool stuff and this really worked for me

My Next move is to run 500mg Tomatidine bonded to Shilajit/CD. That will be fun!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the additional review bro. Glad you enjoyed it so much.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After reading thread and starting today with Titan,

1 - why you jump to 4 caps when recommended dose is 2, you not explain this, is it just a bodybuilding thing when one always upping dosage?

2 - the guy who complaining about the black stuff, im sorry you should not be taking a supplement that you have not researched, you need be aware of ingrediants your taking.

3. I dont think its fair review if you combine with other antaeus products as how you know if titan doing anything could be all the other product.

4. Sounds of it there abit of placebo effect going on here, if you tried so many natty supps maybe we all thinking this is indeed the one?

Anyway I had 2 caps today and felt nothing so we shall see after finishing the product..

I do wish for some more info to be presented when is best time to take this supplement..

Right now after your log im not convinced of results..

But appreciate the thread creation even if there some confusion
First of all, you have no clue what you are talking about. Seriously.

You say its placebo,?ok we can say that.And It would be lie if I said it is impossible BUT:
Then maybe you can explain me how 100s of compounds never did anything for me even high dosed, while just 4-5 compounds have provided effects. So you call it placebo? Fine.

I would not say it is placebo when my bodyweight/size and strength increase even eating at maintenance. I havent began With weightlifting since yesterday. 15 years and not just couple of months.
For me, Best Judges are Family members and friends. When they said I got bigger and more swolen (again pointing without eating more or changing workout routine) then I will say "thank you for this Nice placebo".

You wrote:
"3. I dont think its fair review if you combine with other antaeus products as how you know if titan doing anything could be all the other product."
Well, I never said "hey, Titan worked very well for me". I said this stack containing HH6 and TITAN worked very well for me. Which one did what, I cant say for sure and I said that earlier. You really need to read this thread again

you wrote:
"Anyway I had 2 caps today and felt nothing so we shall see after finishing the product.."
Are you really kidding me? What the F... do you expect from day one? This is really proving me you dont know what you are talking about.
Even taking first solid dose of an Oral steroid wouldnt give you any acute effect at all. And IF you felt anything it would be damn placebo!

I find Your first question very funy.
Its like asking, why do you bang 3 girls ? Its my own choice if I bang 10 girls or taking even 10 Titan caps.

Recommended doses are not always tthe best doses.
If you ever need any more explanation,information or anything, feel free to PM me anytime

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More banging the better :)

And D0b if you read the study , youll see humans were given a higher dosage then being recommended on a bottle.

It's too pricey for me .. or I'd experiment .. one day maybe one day lol

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually my response was more to original thread poster Afi and why he jumped to higher dosage on initial use. As this is a log of his experiance. I got my answer to this as I did not read study on dosages used and assumed Titan used a clinical dosage already. So this my mistake..

But your placebo effect rant seems to be overtop as im not claiming this product is placebo, again to original poster, if you just say muscle fullness and some keywords- not much to go on about..

Danes If you have a thread on your own experiance then please link me to it..

Not sure why You think i personally accused you of placebo effect, but either way I was just trying to find out if this product delivers results alone and not combined with other products.

Maybe I dont know what Im talking about, I do not claim to see results in first day just saying did not feel anything..

For someone who used Himslayan Shilajit by lotus bloom herbs - please google it.. at £55 pop..well before any supplements came along with it.. so hence this product caught my curiosity..

I just leave it at this as clearly so far no one has provided a proper review and number of threads on this topic.
I posted in this thread and in another my honest experience with HH6/Titan Stack.
If you have any questions I will gladly answer them

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok these are my questions, firstly please take in mind I have not been training as long as yourself and new to these types of products - of course take pre workouts, proteins and post workout combinations , T boosting herbs. Also did not PM as maybe answers will help others also..

1) What is your personal recommended dosage of Titan? Do you think 3 is good amount or the Shilajit maybe over top?
Personaly, I would never go above 3 caps at day due to shilajit. 600mg Shilajit is more than enough and I do NOT recommend higher dose than 600mg. (one Titan cap has 200mg Shilajit).
2) Same question for Hydra Head 6? How many caps and why?
Recommended dose of HH6 is 4 caps, but I would run higher dose. 8-12 caps would be Nice. I do understand the price is high but you get higher dose of Ursolic acid Complexed With CD ++. I will be running just HH6 12 caps daily to see if it gives any better results.
3) Do I need to take Hydra if im taking other stuff such as creatine-bcaa etc, im not in a rush to get larger and not a hardcore builder..what was your main reason for deciding to combine with HH6 and Titan? My impression from reading other threads is people wish combine two as some people had good results, I wish to understand the product firstly and if its right for myself before taking it, if there any side effects etc
My main reason why I ran both is simple as "2 supps gives bigger chance for gains than 1 :)" Honestly, I was very and I mean VERY skeptical for this stack because I have tried plenty of Products 15 years (even overdosed those which are not toxic) without feeling anything.
So I was thinking "after trying plenty of Natural anabolics without effect, how can this be any better". So i was really skeptical.
I also always recommend to run one Product first before stacking it With other Products you never have been using. That way, you know exactly what it does for you (sides, effect ++).

Thank you..
I answered below Your questions With red. If you have more questions, just ask :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I answered below Your questions With red. If you have more questions, just ask :)
you don't have to answer to anyone, my friend...you are the most honorable, truthful person on this forum!!!:box:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Be careful of those Kleenex, he's on cel mtest lol