Antaeus Labs Titan Log

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is it for me, no more buying supps after this. Gonna stick with whey protein and creatine, all the other stuff I have is going in the trash.
strange decision to reach if you've only taken 6 caps?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
strange decision to reach if you've only taken 6 caps?
I should restate that if titan works I will buy more but most of the supps I have bought were not worth the money.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Antaeus Labs Titan Log

Day 10 Body Weight 208.3 lbs which is a steady increase - Logging Antaeus Labs Titan

Dosing- 1 cap am with breakfast and 1 cap later with dinner

Workout- chest tris

Bench Press (Barbell) – 4 Sets/ 12,10,8,8
Incline Bench Press (Barbell) – 4 Sets/12 Reps
Weighted Push ups (had my son lay on my back lol) 3 sets/25
Standing Cable Flyes – 3 Sets /12,10,8
Triceps Cable Pushdown – 3 Sets / 15 Reps
Overhead Dumbbell Extensions – 3 Sets / 12,10,10Reps

Caloric Intake (calculated but rounded for convenience)- not tracking today- hitting up old spaghetti factory later and christmas lights with the fam so i know it won't be pretty

Day 8 Notable Effects- muscle hardness, muscle fullness
Recovery- recovery seems to be improving. Protein intake is still relatively high but I have not been as sore as i normally am and workout intensity has increased.
Body Composition- Increased muscle fullness which has been kicking in the past few days but also muscle hardness has increased. I have found myself flexing randomly and they are becoming harder and fuller.
endurance/other- Nothing notable the past two workouts in regards to endurance. Knee and joints do feel better though which has helped.

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
Brand spanking new member to AnabolicMinds. Just discovered this site (and Antaeus Labs products in September 2016).

Is it bad form if I crash the party here with my own Titan results thus far (have used it since it 1st came out but WITH Hydra Head 6 so not a very good isolated experiment) so does this board's population prefer new logs via different posts? I'm noting the general format with regards to posters doing before and after weight measurements and general anecdotal feedback on supplement trials and runs and most unfortunately I did not do this this time, and I won't crash this log anymore if the general posters tell me to start my own thread (sorry OP if I did hijack here).

I DO have a general question however (potential hijack and again, apologies to the OP): I tried to do some research on Antaeus products as there are so many shady companies out there. The feedback on these forums seem to indicate many trust AL, but my main question, if anyone knows, is if AL has ever been accused of "spiking" their products initially to hook you in. I am a former steroid user and so I have something to compare natural supplementation with...and of all the natural supplement products I have experimented with so far, ONLY creatine has made me take note of its effects. I can now seriously add the combo of Titan and HH6 to creatine, but I will hold back why I think that pending the forums feedback here.

No, I am not a promoter of any supplement company or align myself with any specific product. Just a weight trainer for over 30+ years who still loves this activity and the budgeoning science and discoveries as related to this endeavor.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brand spanking new member to AnabolicMinds. Just discovered this site (and Antaeus Labs products in September 2016).

Is it bad form if I crash the party here with my own Titan results thus far (have used it since it 1st came out but WITH Hydra Head 6 so not a very good isolated experiment) so does this board's population prefer new logs via different posts? I'm noting the general format with regards to posters doing before and after weight measurements and general anecdotal feedback on supplement trials and runs and most unfortunately I did not do this this time, and I won't crash this log anymore if the general posters tell me to start my own thread (sorry OP if I did hijack here).

I DO have a general question however (potential hijack and again, apologies to the OP): I tried to do some research on Antaeus products as there are so many shady companies out there. The feedback on these forums seem to indicate many trust AL, but my main question, if anyone knows, is if AL has ever been accused of "spiking" their products initially to hook you in. I am a former steroid user and so I have something to compare natural supplementation with...and of all the natural supplement products I have experimented with so far, ONLY creatine has made me take note of its effects. I can now seriously add the combo of Titan and HH6 to creatine, but I will hold back why I think that pending the forums feedback here.

No, I am not a promoter of any supplement company or align myself with any specific product. Just a weight trainer for over 30+ years who still loves this activity and the budgeoning science and discoveries as related to this endeavor.
Welcome to AM and glad to have you along. We have a great community here.

As far as your concern-No spiking from Antaeus and all their stuff is tested for purity. I am sure they could provide COAs if necessary. They are one of the few companies that provide innovation. I have run many of their products over the years and have never been let down (obviously some are better than others but they always deliver in some way).

Also, glad to hear you're enjoying your run with that combo. Many members are intrigued by both products. You can feel free grow in occasional feedback/comments in my thread if you would like. You could also post up a final review/log in your own thread as well. How many weeks have you been on the combo?

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
Afi140, thanks for your response.

I just posted on another thread with regards to Tomatidine about my experience with Titan and Hydra Head 6 where I go into a little more detail of why I asked the question about Antaeus. I have NO beef with AL, nor am I trying to accuse them of anything. But my experience has been rather....unique....and pretty excellent so far. Wish I was saavy enough to link that thread here, but alas I'm not. I guess you can search the supplement forum for my input. I'm sure there will be a ton of questions and a ton of ridicule headed my way....but I guess I should expect it on public boards! Lol!

I have used a whole bottle of Titan and HH6 and onto my 2nd bottles of both...so that is about 4 weeks in. This is the middle of my 5th week. Let's just say, I am VERY interested in the possibility of UPPING my intake from 2 caps Titan/day + 4 caps/HH6/day to 4/8 respectively to see if there is any difference, but won't do that until my current roughly 3 month stint on the current protocol.

This is NOT cheap. But alot of novel supplements aren't in the beginning. I DO think AL is onto something here with regards to improving bioavailability of tomatidine and ursolic acid (two of the most interesting substances to date in my opinion). I just think we need alot more feedback on different dosing uses.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140, thanks for your response.

I just posted on another thread with regards to Tomatidine about my experience with Titan and Hydra Head 6 where I go into a little more detail of why I asked the question about Antaeus. I have NO beef with AL, nor am I trying to accuse them of anything. But my experience has been rather....unique....and pretty excellent so far. Wish I was saavy enough to link that thread here, but alas I'm not. I guess you can search the supplement forum for my input. I'm sure there will be a ton of questions and a ton of ridicule headed my way....but I guess I should expect it on public boards! Lol!

I have used a whole bottle of Titan and HH6 and onto my 2nd bottles of both...so that is about 4 weeks in. This is the middle of my 5th week. Let's just say, I am VERY interested in the possibility of UPPING my intake from 2 caps Titan/day + 4 caps/HH6/day to 4/8 respectively to see if there is any difference, but won't do that until my current roughly 3 month stint on the current protocol.

This is NOT cheap. But alot of novel supplements aren't in the beginning. I DO think AL is onto something here with regards to improving bioavailability of tomatidine and ursolic acid (two of the most interesting substances to date in my opinion). I just think we need alot more feedback on different dosing uses.
I look forward to more of your insight on this

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I look forward to more of your insight on this
As do I. Update coming later today as I was off the past two days. Although I am noticing slight differences it's not on the level he is experiencing. I still have another 2 weeks to go but things are progressing nicely.

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
As do I. Update coming later today as I was off the past two days. Although I am noticing slight differences it's not on the level he is experiencing. I still have another 2 weeks to go but things are progressing nicely.
I think I learn a lot from others experiences and felt I had to share mine to return the favor. One thing I've noted for sure: everyone is so different based upon their physiology AND the current system status.

I think it should be noted that I really think there are potentially other factors that tie into why I'm getting the type of results I'm getting from this combo....and I think a very important piece of data here is the fact that I was a juicer. Since coming off awhile back (in 2008), my natural testosterone levels have never really come back to their average before I started taking. It is not in low testosterone range (clinically), but it is not what my ranges were before. Somehow, the combo of Titan and HH6 "could" be compensating for this, and those who are not having lower than normal (for them) hormone levels might not get the same response as I have. PURE speculation, but I feel I need to add this data in. I hate to be "that guy" who spouts wonderous things about any supplement, drug, or training regimen all the time....I'm not that guy.

Since I'm sort of responding to 2 different threads on this subject, I will probably copy and paste the above to the other. All for the sake of sharing experience and learning.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Antaeus Labs Titan Log

Day 13 Body Weight 208.3 lbs - Logging Antaeus Labs Titan

Dosing- 1 caps am with breakfast and 1 caps pm with dinner

Workout- legs
warm up-jump rope-5x100
Squats- 4 sets 12,10,8,6
leg extensions- 4 sets 15
calve raises-3 sets 25
hamstring curls-4 sets, 12,12,10,10
box jumps-5x12

Caloric Intake (calculated but rounded for convenience)- 2700 calories-40p/40/c/20f macro breakdown

Day 13 Notable Effects- still experiencing muscle fullness hardness
Recovery- been relatively sore but workouts have also been more intense as of late. Something about the fullness and hardness makes me push even harder ;)
Body Composition- My dad was over yesterday and one of his first comments were how good my arms look :) he then proceeded to flex himself lol. Wife is a hater and says she doesn't really notice but she also see's me everyday. After my workouts i have noticed I am pleased with everything except my fat stomach (which is good because I am cutting after this anyway).
endurance- nothing to note that hasn't already been discussed.

Additional Thoughts-I do know that things are subtly coming along. This is a natty supp so I am not expecting ph like gains (which I think many people make the false assumption they will be similar). I have realistic expectations and titan seems to be meeting them thus far.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Merry Christmas. Just wanted to notate something that's been going on the past 3/4 days. Had slight nipple sensation that I will keep an eye on. Might be a slight rise in estro but nothing crazy. Might even be unrelated but I'm not on anything else. Just taking note of how my body feels and will update accordingly.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Antaeus Labs Titan Log

Day 15 Body Weight 209.4 lbs (believe this is a combo of titan and my christmas eating ) - Logging Antaeus Labs Titan

Workout- delts/traps

upright rows- 4 sets 12,12,10,10
military press- 3 sets 10
arnold press-3 sets 16,14,14
barbell shrugs-4 sets, 12,12,10,10
seated dumbell shrugs-4 sets, 20
burnout lateral raises with 20lb kettle bells

Caloric Intake (calculated but rounded for convenience)- 2900 calories (leftovers got me) -40p/40/c/20f macro breakdown

Notable Effects- weight gain, muscle fullness, muscle hardness
Recovery- still sore up to 48 hours after so no real difference pre-titan
Body Composition- Muscle gain seems to be prevalent- especially today. Post workout my delts and traps were not only pumped but very hard as well. I am carrying a good amount of fat still in my mid section but the upper portion of chest,delts, traps, and arms are all noticeably full/hard.
endurance- nothing noticeable beyond what I experience from my normal pre.

Additional Thoughts-Did not have any nipple area sensation today which is good. still will update accordingly. The additional one pound gain over two days is welcomed; i know diet wasn't on point but it wasn't too out of control either.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Antaeus Labs Titan Log

Day 17 Body Weight 209.4 lbs (stayed the same the past two days) - Logging Antaeus Labs Titan

Workout- full body home workout-feeling fat

jump rope x100
20 push ups
10 pull ups
ab roller x20
farmer walks with 55lb dumbells (back and forth in garage 8x lol)

did this for 7 sets with 2 minute rests in between- had a lot of stuff to do around the house but still wanted a full body workout

Caloric Intake (calculated but rounded for convenience)- 2500 calories -40p/40/c/20f macro breakdown

Notable Effects- still muscle fullness, muscle hardness
Recovery- nothing notable to attribute to titan
Body Composition- was able to keep my weight up the past few days which is good. Still able to notice a difference in my upper body; again this is slight but still noticeable to me. The hardness is also beginning to become more profound as time progresses.
endurance- was able to complete the circuit in a manageable time and did not feel as winded as i normally would (not sure if related to titan but I will take it).

Additional Thoughts-No sensation around the nipples the past 3 days. May have been in my head but it was pretty consistent for a few days. very strange, I know.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The nip sensitivity was more than likely just a slight reaction to hormonal fluctuation that your body has since adapted to or has corrected.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The nip sensitivity was more than likely just a slight reaction to hormonal fluctuation that your body has since adapted to or has corrected.
Yep. It was just weird because I'm not really prone to estro sides. Trest is about the only thing that does it and I can get away with exem every third day and be good. Either way it seems to be all good in the hood.

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Yes i also had a nip flare up running TR3ST however turned to Estro Strike 2.0 from Strong and it did obliterate the problem superfast

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Antaeus Labs Titan Log

Day 20 Body Weight 210.2 lbs - Logging Antaeus Labs Titan

Workout- legs
Squats- 4 sets 12,10,10,8
leg extensions- 4 sets 15
calve raises-3 sets 25
hamstring curls-4 sets, 12,12,10,10
box jumps-4x10
finished up with rotation of -jump rope-4x100 and crunches- 4x50

Caloric Intake (calculated but rounded for convenience)- 3100 calories-40p/40/c/20f macro breakdown

Day 20 Notable Effects- things seem to have stalled a little bit but I did take the last two days off-today was my first workout
Recovery- was able to recover nicely with the two consecutive days off but I did manage to tweak my back slightly-hope it feels better tomorrow.
Body Composition- Have managed to gain a couple pounds so far which is good. I have been consuming a little more over the past week due to the holidays. I do notice a little fluff but the muscle hardness is still there.
endurance- na

Additional Thoughts- If i had to rate it at the day 20 marker it would be a 8/10. The price is a little steep but the product definitely delivers. I think an 8 week run would make this a killer run but gains can still be had at 4.

The additional weight gain is welcomed as I can tell some is muscle gain and I am cutting after this. progress seems to have stalled slightly in terms of continued muscle hardness and fullness; however, i will say that i am still experiencing progress compared to pre-titan on day 20. I think I have 6-8 days left considering my few days of 4 caps. Looking forward to see what the final week brings :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Antaeus Labs used to make some real special products. I like the new lineup going with the times is the way to go. I will be giving the new stuff to try pretty soon.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Antaeus Labs used to make some real special products. I like the new lineup going with the times is the way to go. I will be giving the new stuff to try pretty soon.
Yeah they always bring innovative ingredients and formulas that deliver. One of my favorite companies for sure.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Im wondering, this might be a good product for muscle fullness during a cut?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im wondering, this might be a good product for muscle fullness during a cut?
I wouldn't mind using this and hyrda on a cut and will probably do so in the future. I think it could be beneficial in any situation.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Antaeus Labs Titan Log

Day 22 Body Weight 210.8 lbs - Logging Antaeus Labs Titan

Workout- Chest/tris
Bench Press (Barbell) – 4 Sets/12/10/10/8 Reps
Incline Bench Press (Barbell) – 4 Sets/12/10/8/8 Reps
Dumbbell Pullovers – 3 Sets /12 Reps
Standing Cable Flyes – 3 Sets / 10 Reps
Triceps Cable Pushdown – 3 Sets / 12 Reps
Overhead Dumbbell Extensions – 4 Sets / 10 Reps

Caloric Intake (calculated but rounded for convenience)- 2900 calories-40p/40/c/20f macro breakdown

Day 22 Notable Effects- today post workout I felt much bigger than any of the previous days. I had an amazing pump because I threw in two scoops of high volume but there was noticeable gains that have been made imo. Nothing ph drastic but I could tell a difference. The muscle hardness is also the real deal both yesterday and today. Also had a nice weight increase again.
Recovery- na
Body Composition- as stated above-noticeable gains for me. definitely one of the more effective natty products i have used.
endurance- na

Additional Thoughts- bottle is winding down but the past two days seem to have kicked in nicely. As stated previously, an 8 week run would be killer.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Good thing i waited on this expensive stuff. Results seem very "underwhelming", to say the least..like maybe on par with just working out and upping calories slightly? Looks like creatine is more effective and way cheaper. The health benefits of this stuff sound nice, but not for that kind of money.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thing i waited on this expensive stuff. Results seem very "underwhelming", to say the least..like maybe on par with just working out and upping calories slightly? Looks like creatine is more effective and way cheaper. The health benefits of this stuff sound nice, but not for that kind of money.
It's definitely got a much different kick than creatine. TBH I am overall pretty impressed thus far. I will say that the price point is a little steep but that's the cost of innovation sometimes. I'll have my final review up in about 4 days so I'll have my overall analysis up then.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely got a much different kick than creatine. TBH I am overall pretty impressed thus far. I will say that the price point is a little steep but that's the cost of innovation sometimes. I'll have my final review up in about 4 days so I'll have my overall analysis up then.
What is it that impresses you the most? I appreciate you taking time to do the log, but dont personally see anything outside the norm of working out hard, increasing calories and taking protein. I wasnt trying to do a creatine comparison, but when i take it the results are very noticeable and obvious. This doesnt seem to be the case with Titan. The results seem very subjective and difficult to attribute to Titan vs. the natural results of working out hard and increasing calories. Maybe im wrong, but im not seeing much that can definitely be attributed to Titan. It is a very expensive supplement to take, when in fact it may or may not be working, and results are kinda maybe sorta.

Docmander

Awards
Interesting comments. I'm on week 6 at three Titan caps daily. Similar experience with significant decrease in DOMS and mild increase in strength. Maintaining weight despite cutting carbs/calories. Thought I also had a few days of mild nipple sensation and had same thought about the tablet ingredients but hadn't thought about it again until I read above posts. Going to four daily now.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review coming tomorrow. I'll try and cover some of your question in it anabolix
EDIT-
I had two doses today and hit delts/traps. Thought I only had an am dose but there was a second cap in there. I'll weigh myself in the morning for an accurate final weight. Don't want to rush the review so tomorrow at some point it will be done. Can't do it Sunday as I have a big game to watch ;)

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
What is it that impresses you the most? I appreciate you taking time to do the log, but dont personally see anything outside the norm of working out hard, increasing calories and taking protein. I wasnt trying to do a creatine comparison, but when i take it the results are very noticeable and obvious. This doesnt seem to be the case with Titan. The results seem very subjective and difficult to attribute to Titan vs. the natural results of working out hard and increasing calories. Maybe im wrong, but im not seeing much that can definitely be attributed to Titan. It is a very expensive supplement to take, when in fact it may or may not be working, and results are kinda maybe sorta.
Not for me.
My calories have not increased.
Still taking the same amount of protein as I always have.
Training the same way/style as before taking the supps.

Therefore my own results cannot be attributed to anything you have indicated as possible real reasons for gains (i.e. increasing calories, protein, training harder). Just finished week 6 of the combo and though I thought strength and fullness were tapering off around week 5, that actually is not the case for me. As a matter of fact, I am thrilled that at week 6 (for me now), I am definitely getting stronger. This definitely translates to feeling bigger (weight has not gone up significantly) and having some repartitioning of my weight.

This is with just the recommended dosages for Titan and HH6 (remember, I'm doing both at the same time). So I'm convinced a single month stint is not going to reveal the potential this stack could have.

I'm quite serious here: I am impressed. And this is a combo I think I will be using for quite awhile (at this time, I see NO reason to cycle).

I have a whole bunch of theories why this could be working for me better than others (the main one being the combo must be synergistic) and here's a new one: I'm gaining BACK any losses I had from use of gear back then...sort of like a muscle memory type of deal. So, true naturals might experience something different. Just a thought. Could very well be wrong.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
So how much muscle did you gain in 6 weeks, and how much stronger did you get...and how much would you normally have gained in the same time frame on protein and working out alone? Are you not normally getting stronger after 6 weeks of training? You say its working, but i havent heard you explain anything out of the norm for a cycle of just working out and protein. Im not trying to be a hater, id just like to hear some real quantifiable results that show this stuff might be going above and beyond the results of what one would expect with diet and training alone.

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
So how much muscle did you gain in 6 weeks, and how much stronger did you get...and how much would you normally have gained in the same time frame on protein and working out alone? Are you not normally getting stronger after 6 weeks of training? You say its working, but i havent heard you explain anything out of the norm for a cycle of just working out and protein. Im not trying to be a hater, id just like to hear some real quantifiable results that show this stuff might be going above and beyond the results of what one would expect with diet and training alone.
Muscle gain: hard to say. My weight went up roughly 3 lbs since I started and my weight does not fluctuate very much these days. I should say, I am not striving to gain...I am more striving to maintain. I am WELL above what I believe my "natural" limits should be, and so the game for me since 2008 has been to see if I can maintain as much of this overage as possible. I have been mostly successful with the training/diet regimen I have been on...loss of weight and strength is inevitable once one goes "off" gear, but I have been able to limit it.

But I am fuller than I normally am....like I am constantly maintaining a percentage of a pump. My clothes fit more like after I've been to the gym and got a decent pump. I haven't felt "flat" while on this protocol. I feel "harder" if one can honestly judge that.

So, when I say strength gains, I mean my normal training weights feeling much lighter than usual. And consistently now. More reps done at same cadence and form than before without the perception of any more exertion. I simply can't attribute this to anything else other than things I've been doing differently....and that is Titan and HH6.

So you keep bringing up "working out and protein" as the cause for gains. If one, like me, has been continuously training and eating in a consistant manner and the only other changes are incorporation of Titan and HH6, how in the world can you continue to say that?

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
Re-reading my response to Anabolix, I think I have to apologize for my tone to him/her. Let me just start by saying I respect your skepticism and probing. All feedback should be subjected to some line of questioning like what you are doing, so I salute you.

I think I have to make one thing very clear again: I am NOT any representative of any supplement interest, especially not Antaeus Labs. Heck, I JUST discovered them in September and was curious about these products ONLY because I have been seeking any ursolic acid or tomatidine formulations to try. I am highly skeptical of the supplement industry and really believe they are all a bunch of shysters reading research material like we all do and jumping on any potential substance that they read that boosts strength or muscle gain to find a way to create a watered down low cost product to make a quick buck.

I don't really believe in supplementation other than proteins but in the hope that some of them "might" be worth it, I experiment....which is why I have clearly stated the ONLY supplement that has EVER really worked for me is CREATINE...and THAT'S IT.

So when a supplement like Titan and HH6 come around, and I try it and I do notice something, I am skeptical that it is really what's on the label. I'm willing to give AL the benefit of a doubt here due to their proposal for showing me the data that proves there is nothing else in the product (maybe I shouldn't, but I will). Skeptical aside, the only reason why I came on this board to discuss and share my results is because it is ACTUALLY doing something for me and it seems like the only board even discussing these products openly.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
So you keep bringing up "working out and protein" as the cause for gains. If one, like me, has been continuously training and eating in a consistant manner and the only other changes are incorporation of Titan and HH6, how in the world can you continue to say that?
How can i say that? So you are saying you are incapable of getting stronger without Titan? After 6 weeks, weights should feel easier to lift even without titan. I dont know how "weights feeling easier to lift at the same cadance", after 6 weeks, is a sign that Titan is doing something spectacular. Id hope that after working out for 6 weeks, that anyone would notice increased strength, pump, weights feeling lighter...'without' taking anything at all. Im confused as to why you are so baffled at the fact that i question your "results". You arent touting any solid results that imo seem anything more than typical results of lifting weights. Thats why.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
both of you bring up valid points here-

yes one should be able to gain size and strength with a reg routine and if taking a supplement during this time frame assisted in yielding these results, it is only fair to say this did in some way support the gains.

how much of a benefit, without proper test- all blood work, muscle mass, fat etc, there is no way to know 110%. with that being said, if these supps did assist during his training then that is a positive for the user.

if you supplement your diet with any addt and have a gain, that is a positive. I think we all need to remember and understand, you will not be gaining 50 lbs on your bench or 150 on your squat just based on supps alone. if you believe that your an idiot (well not you guys, but you know what i mean). even for those who take ph or heavy aas, if you dont train and eat, its a waste.

there are logs here on this forum and appreciate them, however, the one i am patiently waiting for thebigt will agree, is Danes review of the product. I have used many AL supps in the past with great success so i am still holding out for this

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

yes one should be able to gain size and strength with a reg routine and if taking a supplement during this time frame assisted in yielding these results, it is only fair to say this did in some way support the gains.

how much of a benefit, without proper test- all blood work, muscle mass, fat etc, there is no way to know 110%. with that being said, if these supps did assist during his training then that is a positive for the user.

if you supplement your diet with any addt and have a gain, that is a positive. I think we all need to remember and understand, you will not be gaining 50 lbs on your bench or 150 on your squat just based on supps alone. if you believe that your an idiot (well not you guys, but you know what i mean). even for those who take ph or heavy aas, if you dont train and eat, its a waste.

there are logs here on this forum and appreciate them, however, the one i am patiently waiting for thebigt will agree, is Danes review of the product. I have used many AL supps in the past with great success so i am still holding out for this
I will definitely give my honest review of HH6 and Titan combo. I am not using any products (PA,HMB FA etc).

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been 7 days on HH6 and Titan and I do actually feel more musclefullness.
I also believe it is due to Shilajit since it can increase Blood circulation, oxygenation, N.O etc..i am taking 3 caps of Titan and that is 600mg Shilajit. Pretty good dose

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I also believe it is due to Shilajit since it can increase Blood circulation, oxygenation, N.O etc
D-

after your workout are you feeling it like a few hours later or the next day? how about Doms?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
D-

after your workout are you feeling it like a few hours later or the next day? how about Doms?
I do feel whole day musclefullness. Very similar to PA as an example. With PA its due to Glycogen retention , but with this I believe its due to Shilajit which does increase N.O,Oxygenation, Blood Circulation etc

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I also believe it is due to Shilajit since it can increase Blood circulation, oxygenation, N.O etc..i am taking 3 caps of Titan and that is 600mg Shilajit. Pretty good dose
Have you ever used shilijit alone before?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
well this thread blew up quickly lol.

Final Review -

Overview- I have used almost anything and everything under the sun in regards to natty products- Folli 1, Follii 2, PA solo, OL Triumph, Ep1c unleashed caps and TD, Dermastrength, some of the iron legion topicals, Anabeta elite, x-gels, etc.. you guys get the picture. I can truly say that Titan has brought something to the table that most of these do not. Prior to Titan my favorite natty products were UR spray , follidrone 2, and epic uncleashed TD. I enjoy these products but mainly at 8 week runs is when they all really shine. I feel that Titan brought similar benefits as these products but within the 4 weeks i was able to attain what these others brought at 7-8 weeks. Now what it brought to the table-

The highlights of this product for me were in 3 main areas- muscle gain, muscle fullness, and slight recomp/fat loss.

Muscle gain- Starting weight was 207.4 and final weight was 211.3 which is a weight gain of almost 4 pounds. Admittedly, eating was more sporadic then I would have liked due to the holidays. I will also say that I did not gain 4lbs of muscle on this product; however, I will say I could confidently say I gained a good 2 lbs of lean mass. For me, this is substantial. Many natural products don't yield these types of results imo. Arms, delts, traps all have grown.

muscle fullness/hardness- About a week in I felt more of a constant pump/fullness. Shirts were fitting tighter and several people commented towards the end of my titan run. Pumps during my workouts were really good as well; I have a good amount of bodyfat and the pumps on certain days were pretty ridiculous. I also noticed a pretty good amount of muscle hardness while running titan. Specifically I noticed my biceps and quads felt much harder than normal. I would constantly have my wife feel them :) and she agreed (not sure if it was out of pity but I took it lol)

Recomp/fatloss- As previously stated, I am pretty fat right now :( however-I wanted to utilize this product on a maintenance caloric intake just to see what it could do. Although I gained almost 4lbs I did lean out in my midsection slightly. I know I did not gain 4lbs of mass so fat must have went somewhere (i think my booty) but my upper abdomen had visibly leaned out, along with my upper body being more defined (chest, arms, delts, abs). Again, these aren't prohormone type changes but they are visible enough for me to notice.

negatives- the only real negative other than the nipple sensitivity (which is strange because something hormonal was going on but im not sure what) is the price. The price is a little high compared to other natural products. However, this is the first formula utilizing this combo and the cost of innovation is expensive. They are also extracting this naturally which is costly. I saw benefits from 4 weeks of this product and am pretty sure 8 weeks would be a home run. One additional thing is I did not notice much in terms of strength gains (which i don't really care about)-none of my major lifts increased above what they normally would have over a 4 week period. Again, I care about how my body looks more than my strength which is why it's not a real negative to me but could be to some.

Based on the aforementioned i would give this product a solid 9/10
. Well done antaeus and thanks again JakeAntaeus for allowing me to give this a run. I will be using my own money to run this at a later date in tandem with HH6 and will throw up an update in here if i remember :) and these can be purchased at strong supplement shop.

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
How can i say that? So you are saying you are incapable of getting stronger without Titan? After 6 weeks, weights should feel easier to lift even without titan. I dont know how "weights feeling easier to lift at the same cadance", after 6 weeks, is a sign that Titan is doing something spectacular. Id hope that after working out for 6 weeks, that anyone would notice increased strength, pump, weights feeling lighter...'without' taking anything at all. Im confused as to why you are so baffled at the fact that i question your "results". You arent touting any solid results that imo seem anything more than typical results of lifting weights. Thats why.
I'll continue playing.

Of course one is capable of getting bigger and stronger without Titan. Of course lifting weights will give results. But those results simply are not possible to increase linearly just because you eat and train well consistently. For a novice sure. For someone advanced....no. At least not continually.

For me, someone who has been in the lifting game for a long time (I'm 51 years old and a have been doing this for over 30+ years continuously), gains in strength and size do not come from just good training and diet anymore. Especially when one, like me, is striving to maintain supraphysical strength and mass that are "unnatural" and some of it obtained via "unnatural" means.

So, perceived level of effort to complete sets at heavy weights going down is alarming for me. And again, the ONLY difference is the supps I'm taking from AL. That's it. Gains in weight, even a measily 3 lb but definitive feeling of fullness and hardness are getting my attention too.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well this thread blew up quickly lol.

Final Review -

Overview- I have used almost anything and everything under the sun in regards to natty products- Folli 1, Follii 2, PA solo, OL Triumph, Ep1c unleashed caps and TD, Dermastrength, some of the iron legion topicals, Anabeta elite, x-gels, etc.. you guys get the picture. I can truly say that Titan has brought something to the table that most of these do not. Prior to Titan my favorite natty products were UR spray , follidrone 2, and epic uncleashed TD. I enjoy these products but mainly at 8 week runs is when they all really shine. I feel that Titan brought similar benefits as these products but within the 4 weeks i was able to attain what these others brought at 7-8 weeks. Now what it brought to the table-

The highlights of this product for me were in 3 main areas- muscle gain, muscle fullness, and slight recomp/fat loss.

Muscle gain- Starting weight was 207.4 and final weight was 211.3 which is a weight gain of almost 4 pounds. Admittedly, eating was more sporadic then I would have liked due to the holidays. I will also say that I did not gain 4lbs of muscle on this product; however, I will say I could confidently say I gained a good 2 lbs of lean mass. For me, this is substantial. Many natural products don't yield these types of results imo. Arms, delts, traps all have grown.

muscle fullness/hardness- About a week in I felt more of a constant pump/fullness. Shirts were fitting tighter and several people commented towards the end of my titan run. Pumps during my workouts were really good as well; I have a good amount of bodyfat and the pumps on certain days were pretty ridiculous. I also noticed a pretty good amount of muscle hardness while running titan. Specifically I noticed my biceps and quads felt much harder than normal. I would constantly have my wife feel them :) and she agreed (not sure if it was out of pity but I took it lol)

Recomp/fatloss- As previously stated, I am pretty fat right now :( however-I wanted to utilize this product on a maintenance caloric intake just to see what it could do. Although I gained almost 4lbs I did lean out in my midsection slightly. I know I did not gain 4lbs of mass so fat must have went somewhere (i think my booty) but my upper abdomen had visibly leaned out, along with my upper body being more defined (chest, arms, delts, abs). Again, these aren't prohormone type changes but they are visible enough for me to notice.

negatives- the only real negative other than the nipple sensitivity (which is strange because something hormonal was going on but im not sure what) is the price. The price is a little high compared to other natural products. However, this is the first formula utilizing this combo and the cost of innovation is expensive. They are also extracting this naturally which is costly. I saw benefits from 4 weeks of this product and am pretty sure 8 weeks would be a home run. One additional thing is I did not notice much in terms of strength gains (which i don't really care about)-none of my major lifts increased above what they normally would have over a 4 week period. Again, I care about how my body looks more than my strength which is why it's not a real negative to me but could be to some.

Based on the aforementioned i would give this product a solid 9/10
. Well done antaeus and thanks again JakeAntaeus for allowing me to give this a run. I will be using my own money to run this at a later date in tandem with HH6 and will throw up an update in here if i remember :) and these can be purchased at strong supplement shop.
Nice!
I am also experiencing musclefullness and just finished my 1st week.
Like you, I have tried almost EVERYTHING (natty stuff) and even mega dosed many od the compounds, but there are just few things that worked so fast and its PA and ArA. The musclefullness is very good and even my friends mentioned I look bigger.

I am taking 3 Titan (recommended dose 2) and 6 caps of HH6 (recommended dose 4)

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
Dumb question...sorry.
What is "PA" and "ArA" Danes?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

since I feel like a fool for having spent money on a similar product a few years ago, I remain VERY skeptical....but after talking with Danes, I admit there might be something to this product[the product I used did not contain shilajit]. BUT I still think there are comparable products to give similar results for much cheaper!!!.....it's all about the bang for the buck where I am concerned!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
since I feel like a fool for having spent money on a similar product a few years ago, I remain VERY skeptical....but after talking with Danes, I admit there might be something to this product[the product I used did not contain shilajit]. BUT I still think there are comparable products to give similar results for much cheaper!!!.....it's all about the bang for the buck where I am concerned!!!
I need to admit, I do like what I feel just after 1 week. If it just gives musclefullness then there are cheaper alternatives for that purpose.
We will see:)