Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn straight. Got me a nice big 8 pt with a 20" spread!
the older chick on life below zero actually runs a hunting camp in kavik alaska, i would love to make that trip...but all told, i think it would be about a $20,000 investment...little out of my price range, atm.

but damn, what an adventure!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats!
Thanks man!

that a way, i dont think i am even going out this year :(
This is sad... I pretty much bank on eating at least 2 deer over the winter so that I can afford Xmas presents ha. The free meat helps offset the budget.

the older chick on life below zero actually runs a hunting camp in kavik alaska, i would love to make that trip...but all told, i think it would be about a $20,000 investment...little out of my price range, atm.

but damn, what an adventure!!!
I'd love to do something like this but ya, thats way too pricey for my cash flow.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
This is sad... I pretty much bank on eating at least 2 deer over the winter so that I can afford Xmas presents ha. The free meat helps offset the budget
i think once you factor in the gun/bow, ammo/arrows, transportation back and forth, license, tags, trail cameras, freezing you @ss off, and time. it would be alot cheaper just to buy the meat haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think once you factor in the gun/bow, ammo/arrows, transportation back and forth, license, tags, trail cameras, freezing you @ss off, and time. it would be alot cheaper just to buy the meat haha
lol...you can't compare fresh/wild denizen to grocery store hormone injected, meat....aint even in the same catagory

besides it is still much cheaper...steaks are up to as much as $14 lb.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you were only hunting once ya but those are mostly 1 time costs so over the years it works out. Plus most of my stuff was Xmas or bday gifts so it was cheap for me ha.

Side note: holy crap do you guys at ANS work fast... I got my diablo already this morning! Gonna try her out right now.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you were only hunting once ya but those are mostly 1 time costs so over the years it works out. Plus most of my stuff was Xmas or bday gifts so it was cheap for me ha.

Side note: holy crap do you guys at ANS work fast... I got my diablo already this morning! Gonna try her out right now.
If you're stim tolerant, try two scoops on as close to an empty stomach as possible. It's glorious.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome :D

I'm loving Ritual, but wouldn't mind adding Diablo in on cardio only days, I really want to try this Ritual/Diablo protocol. Performance + Fat Burning! I think yes :D

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
If you were only hunting once ya but those are mostly 1 time costs so over the years it works out. Plus most of my stuff was Xmas or bday gifts so it was cheap for me ha. Side note: holy crap do you guys at ANS work fast... I got my diablo already this morning! Gonna try her out right now.
Damn! Lucky! Can't wait for mine, so I can give it a whirl!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you're stim tolerant, try two scoops on as close to an empty stomach as possible. It's glorious.
Awesome :D I'm loving Ritual, but wouldn't mind adding Diablo in on cardio only days, I really want to try this Ritual/Diablo protocol. Performance + Fat Burning! I think yes :D
I usually do some fasted am cardio so this'll be perfect for my normal ritual of wake up, take fat burner or caffeine, go back to sleep for 15 min and then wake up and hit the cardio. Works like magic since the caffeine hits you right as the snooze goes off so you bounce out of bed

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually do some fasted am cardio so this'll be perfect for my normal ritual of wake up, take fat burner or caffeine, go back to sleep for 15 min and then wake up and hit the cardio. Works like magic since the caffeine hits you right as the snooze goes off so you bounce out of bed
aha wahh man that's hardcore, hopefully the snooze never doesn't work, that would suck to sleep through a pre-workout. Talk about crazy dreams lol.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards

true, it probably pays off over time, cant wait to get my diablo! :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now you tell me...tomorrow morning i will try 2 upon waking!!!

review is up.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's actually how I do it. I workout fasted 5-6 times a week. I'll take Diablo precardio and Ritual pre-lifting. This combination should yield great results.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now you tell me...tomorrow morning i will try 2 upon waking!!!

review is up.
Let me know what you think. What I enjoy about it is that it's a smooth type of energy/focus, not at all jittery. Mood enhancement is quite noticeable as well. It also stacks well with other non-stim burners.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
image-2929976073.jpg

I got this little gem on my door step this evening! Thanks again ANS! By the way, sick labels.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Yay!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
fedex just came, might be my diablo!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
That's how mine came... nice and early in the morning ha
tiss was my diablo! thanks again man, idk weather to try it before deadlifts today or upper body tomorrow

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice! How did you like the Thermo effect? Get a good sweat?
you haven't been following my log?

indiana weather is kinda bad right now, been working outside...the thermo heat from diablo is a blessing!!!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i used it today, it gave pretty good energy, i know its not a pre workout per say and doesnt have pump ingredients really but i had the biggest back pump of my life from sumo deads today

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used it today, it gave pretty good energy, i know its not a pre workout per say and doesnt have pump ingredients really but i had the biggest back pump of my life from sumo deads today
Nice! I was surprised by the energy as well. At two scoops the energy is high/smooth, not an in your face type of stim, but strong. It's really different from the other powdered thermos that I've tried in that regard.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you haven't been following my log?

indiana weather is kinda bad right now, been working outside...the thermo heat from diablo is a blessing!!!
Didn't know you made one, did ya already link it in here?

Just checked it out, great little log man! Awesome updates, thank you for posting a log up :)

Awesome!

Hey if anyone else posts up a log or review post up the link in here :D

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm logging level ll right now but when that's done I'll definitely do a mini log for you guys! It will be great to compare these two since there both in the powdered fat burner category!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm logging level ll right now but when that's done I'll definitely do a mini log for you guys! It will be great to compare these two since there both in the powdered fat burner category!
Nice, Pete. Looking forward to your thoughts on Diablo and how it compares!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks Pete! can't wait to hear your thoughts on Diablo :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So who has had the chance to try Diablo Electric Lime?

By far the best tasting supplement drink I've ever had. I LOVE this flavor.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG man that **** is legit Crack! Not only is that shiz good taste, but delivers some solid smooth energy. I love the taste though bc it reminds me of my fav koolaid lime. Absolute wicked, and will def have to try some other products out.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've always had a special spot for og lemon/lime Gatorade and this is just like it. A refreshing and delicious way to jump start my morning cardio sessions. I've been doing 2 scoops, back to sleep for 15 min and then flying out of bed like a catapult. Noticed some serious thermos effect as a few days I was almost sweating by the time I got downstairs to the treadmill ha (aka broke a sweat brushing my teeth and putting in my contacts). Might have to pick up a full size tub here and give it a real go and see how the long term leaning effects are. I can only imagine they're pretty solid with the positive effects I've seen with a small trial.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established

Just did! It's hilarious, the FedEx guy got here as I was walking into my apartment complex. I held the door for him to be courteous, then noticed he was lost, so I went to help. Only to find out the package was an early Xmas gift for me!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards

definitely is very good, dont see to many lime flavors out there

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG man that **** is legit Crack! Not only is that shiz good taste, but delivers some solid smooth energy. I love the taste though bc it reminds me of my fav koolaid lime. Absolute wicked, and will def have to try some other products out.
Glad you liked it Packers! I know right, such a great tasting lime.

I've always had a special spot for og lemon/lime Gatorade and this is just like it. A refreshing and delicious way to jump start my morning cardio sessions. I've been doing 2 scoops, back to sleep for 15 min and then flying out of bed like a catapult. Noticed some serious thermos effect as a few days I was almost sweating by the time I got downstairs to the treadmill ha (aka broke a sweat brushing my teeth and putting in my contacts). Might have to pick up a full size tub here and give it a real go and see how the long term leaning effects are. I can only imagine they're pretty solid with the positive effects I've seen with a small trial.
Thanks for the great feedback!

I've only just tried it today and I feel awesome thermo effects from the 1 scoop, I can't wait to give 2 scoops a shot.

Just did! It's hilarious, the FedEx guy got here as I was walking into my apartment complex. I held the door for him to be courteous, then noticed he was lost, so I went to help. Only to find out the package was an early Xmas gift for me!
aha that's awesome, can't go wrong with that :D

definitely is very good, dont see to many lime flavors out there
ANS Performance nailed the taste on this one for sure.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my tub o Diablo in yesterday afternoon...gonna try a scoop maybe 2 later today to see what it's like...kinda wanting to get my holiday eating habits behind me before running the entire tub...hell hath no fury like a man with muffin top, so we'll see if that encourages me to put the Christmas cookies aside before end of the month...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my tub o Diablo in yesterday afternoon...gonna try a scoop maybe 2 later today to see what it's like...kinda wanting to get my holiday eating habits behind me before running the entire tub...hell hath no fury like a man with muffin top, so we'll see if that encourages me to put the Christmas cookies aside before end of the month...
ahaha yeah man it's rough to eat healthy around the holidays!

you gotta mix a scoop just to taste it, I like about 350ml with 1 scoop, tastes so good.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
justhad a leg workout with this stuff, man i was sweating like crazy. i never sweat in the winter time when i am working out as its usually like 60 degrees in the gym. but i was drenched

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
justhad a leg workout with this stuff, man i was sweating like crazy. i never sweat in the winter time when i am working out as its usually like 60 degrees in the gym. but i was drenched
Thanks for the feedback!

Diablo is the new go to thermo.