Another Piracetam/Choline Thread!

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
So I've been researching for the past hour and it's all over about how much choline to take! I've read that 3g/2-3 times daily is pretty much the norm for dosing of piracetam. Morning, Noon, then 5PM. As far as choline goes, they say you take as much as half the dosing (So 1.5g choline with 3g Piracetam) to taking twice as much(6g choline with 3g piracetam). I was thinking to keep it simple. 3g choline with 3g piracetam each time. Any thoughts on this? The choline is citrate btw...

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Slightly better retention, crazy dreams (Actually I probably just remember having the dreams more frequently). I've always had a borderline eidetic memory, though.

Yesterday my dad was watching a football game he had DVR'd that I had seen the night before, and I was able to recall the exact order of the plays and the broadcast comments, verbatim. It was pretty cool.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slightly better retention, crazy dreams (Actually I probably just remember having the dreams more frequently). I've always had a borderline eidetic memory, though.

Yesterday my dad was watching a football game he had DVR'd that I had seen the night before, and I was able to recall the exact order of the plays and the broadcast comments, verbatim. It was pretty cool.
On another thread,someone reported that it makes you somewhat "speedy".Do you get this effect from it?

Exercise123

Awards
Wow, I've read and use a 10:1 ratio, piracetam:choline and if alpha-gpc as choline anywhere between 250-1300mg a day.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
On another thread,someone reported that it makes you somewhat "speedy".Do you get this effect from it?
No. I know 4-5 people on it and while some feel more "clarity", energy isn't usually brought up. And I'm stim sensitive

Exercise123

Awards
Anyone notice any excessive yawning on piracetam or aniracetam or any other cetam's? I feel like my brain is trying to get more oxygen, thereby yawning... I'm too sure, maybe it is a sign piracetam does not work for me...

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
^That's not uncommon, you can fix it with vinpocetine, which is cheap and effective.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. I know 4-5 people on it and while some feel more "clarity", energy isn't usually brought up. And I'm stim sensitive
Thanks.Maybe I will give it a try.I feel foggish a lot these days.

SupplmentDiva

Awards
I took Piracetam by Primoforce for two months and it didn't work well for me. Piracetam happens to decrease the acetylcholine in the brain so you will notice differences in muscle control and brain function like memory and verbal function- in large doses. I used to have a twitch in my arm that went away after I took Piracetam, but that intermittently comes back if I take it, so I switched to Mind Boost by Mastermind Supplements because it has choline and caffeine in it. Since I did, my memory is better ( I thought I was getting Alzheimers which is the reason I tried Piracetam in the first place). My confidence level and verbal abilities and the way I think has all improved now. Straight Piracetam in large doses gave me paranoia and anxiety- but with choline and caffeine (Mind Boost), I wasn't sleepy (a side-effect of Piracetam), and overall, what can I say, it bettered my brain, so yay for that.

barefootgirl

Awards
I'm looking for a piracetam/choline combination for post stroke recovery. I am thinking about trying the Brain Boost, but the added caffeine concerns me. See I'm looking for something for my 3 year old daughter, who suffered a prenatal stroke and is developmentally delayed. I have been reading alot about the benefits of piracetam and choline but I'm still confused about the best ratio and source for it.

thanks for any suggestions you have.

Margo

dr3tri

Awards
I'm looking for a piracetam/choline combination for post stroke recovery. I am thinking about trying the Brain Boost, but the added caffeine concerns me. See I'm looking for something for my 3 year old daughter, who suffered a prenatal stroke and is developmentally delayed. I have been reading alot about the benefits of piracetam and choline but I'm still confused about the best ratio and source for it.

Margo
I suggest you to give E-EPA and Carnosin to your daughter.

Though i recently found out that it might be wise to replace Carnosin with Beta-alanin as Carnosin extracts to beta-alanin quickly.

Info site: beta-alanine.net

There is lots of talk about carnosine/beta-alanine's effects and their benefits to body building and other sports, but i was excited about it's effects to mental health in the first place.

I don't know where to find good source of that info in english.
I have done most reading in finnish site: dy.fi/7fq

Add http : // www before links.

(I don't like this rule how new user should make dozens of mails before ability to post a link)
It would force me to use hour or two create huge amount pointless BS just because i want to help another user. Zzzz...).

Filter

Awards

Margo
I'm recovering from post concussion syndrome and have benefited from cdp choline from jarrow along with piracetam, magnesium l-threonate , super bio curcumin, mega green tea extract all from life extension, gingkgold by nature's way, Nac sustain and vinpocetine by jarrow. As well as a good multi and fish oil. I'm also taking ashwaganda (sensoril) at 250 mg a day, studies show these specific supplements repair, rebuild and improve overall brain function. Hope this helps.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how the above combo would work on someone who is on Paxil, I take it every day and it has helped alot with anxiety. I would like to have more mental clarity and focus, but just not sure how these would interact with Paxil. Thoughts ?????

Filter

Awards
Best to do some research on each supplement in relation to Paxil, Life Extension has knowledgeable people that will answer any questions about supplements how they work, combos etc. I believe they are nutritionists that answer you. I got a free 6 month membership by liking them on facebook. I forgot the magnesium l threonate is called Neuro-Mag by Life Extension. It took me almost a year of experimenting and these are the most effective I have found so far. I kept trying different things and each month or so would find a supplement that seemed to work exceptionally well. So maybe try one supplement a month and see how that works for you then a different one the next month and build on that until you have a stack that works for you.