Another Phorce cycle newby

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
So I recently purchased a bottle of Phorce, Form-x as a pct, and CTD Liver Armor..

I am on a really clean diet and and going to be using a mass gainer to help supplement calories and get the higher amounts of proteins needed to grow.. Here are the questions
As for dosing the Liver Armor would I take it with the Phorce daily?
When would be the best time to start the Form-x?
What has the common amounts of gains from the Phorce cycle?

Thanks for any input and guidance.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FormX IS NOT A GOOD PCT for Phorce.

Judging my the questions you're asking, and your lack of cycle knowledge you are not ready to run a PH/DS cycle. Sorry to be so harsh, but this needs to be taken seriously.

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
I have been researching for a little while and figured that with the estrogen blockers ad test boosters that would be ok as a pct for the Phorce.. Reason I asked the questions is because every cycle build is different and there haven't been any that I have read so far that are using CTD Liver Armor.. So not knowing If anyone had experience with the different supps..

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
Ok as I read first post I did come off as a little to unprepared so let's try again..
Liver armor- taken week 0-7
Phorce- week 0-4
Form-x- 5-7
Throughout cycle I am eating target 3200isg calories, taking multi vitamins, fish/flaxseed oil, Elite Mass, now second guessing the pct..
My questions weren't when to take the Liver Armor as per the cycle, it was should I take it along with Phorce at the same specific time?
Next question was when to take the Form-x like time of day not when in the cycle? Is there a better time or worse time to take the pct.. (Before bed, as soon as you wake up, with meal without meal??)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You missed the point. Form-X is a severely inadequate PCT for a Max LMG clone... How old are you?

ManBeast

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a SERM. Stop rationalizing OTC PCT

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
I am 27. I am trying to do this without having to dip into the black market of that makes sense.. That is why I am trying so hard to find something over the counter.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
there is NOTHING over the counter than can replace a grey-market research chemical SERM from a legitimate company... If you aren't willing to get a SERM, stick to natty test boosting stacks.

ManBeast

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
I am unsure if I can receive or send messages but can you send me a few links of where I can buy them?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
lostboy

lostboy

Awards
Doing research now.. I am convinced you know what your talking about (and i am obviously new to this).. Thanks for help..

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
I am thinking clomid.. Now since I am changing pct I am wondering about dosing it after a 4 week cycle.. Any suggestions on mg per day for the three weeks of pct?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
phorce is dzine and m-lmg, you need a serm. nothing OTC will do jack ****, these are oral steroids not plant extracts. be ready or done run it, sorry for the tough love but its for your own benefit.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You'll want a 4 week pct after a compound like that.

ManBeast

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
I appreciate the looking out for my well being.. I am looking for a good pct because I have already started the cycle.. I was convinced I had everything lined out.. I had researched for over three weeks before buying them and another week before starting them.. Then I read the forums and figured I would go a head and ask before getting in to deep.. So if clomid will not work which pct do I need to take to recover from this properly??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
any of the serms will do, just make sure you have enough to dose the one of your choice properly.

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Clomid: 150 first 3-4 days,100/100/50/50
Nolva: 40/20/20/10

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Clomid: 150 first 3-4 days,100/100/50/50
Nolva: 40/20/20/10
That's a huge dose of clomid. I'd say 100mg for 3 days then 50/50/25/25

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
That's a huge dose of clomid. I'd say 100mg for 3 days then 50/50/25/25
Think that will be sufficient? Just reassuring I have been told 150/100/50/50.. Just getting suggestions..

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
Alright I got me some clomid.. Now what do I do with this Form-x take it later down the line? Build another stack? Take it now with the cycle of Phorce lol??