another freakin gyno question- sorry guys

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
So after figuring out how to properly examine myself, I'm seriously thinking I feel a lump under both nipples. Not only that, it seriously looks like gyno. I'm attributing this to the fact that after I got through with my pct I have heard nothing but bad stories about where I got my chem from, so now I know I need to go with a different source. My question- is it possible to get rid of this if its been present for almost 2 months? And if so, what recommendations do you have besides surgery, I can't afford it. I can get most serms except Ralox right now, any help would be greatly appreciated guys.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
from reading over and over about the horror stories about "research chems" i dont trust any....pill or bust

u might want to consider Letro to kill the gyno if u have a RELIABLE source, others will chime in

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, problem is all I can do is go the chem route... Haven't got the resources to go pill route.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone think I can get rid of it with Nolva?

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Interested in hearing replies to this one as I'm in a similar situation. It's been two months since I ended my post cylce and I've just started noticing gyno. Today I placed an order for some Letro and Anastrozole. So once it arrives I guess I'll try the Letro route followed up by the Anastrozole.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone think I can get rid of it with Nolva?
Yes, but not if it too far along. I thing surgery is the only way to get rid of it at a certain point.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could try the nolva/formestane combo. not sure if it will help. can't really hurt either

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Interested in hearing replies to this one as I'm in a similar situation. It's been two months since I ended my post cylce and I've just started noticing gyno. Today I placed an order for some Letro and Anastrozole. So once it arrives I guess I'll try the Letro route followed up by the Anastrozole.
Letro followed by another AI? I hope you know what your doing, the last thing you want is no estrogen at all, because then your system will get flooded with it, and without a serm it will go straight to the receptor.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Letro followed by another AI? I hope you know what your doing, the last thing you want is no estrogen at all, because then your system will get flooded with it, and without a serm it will go straight to the receptor.
Yea I thought of this myself. I'm just going to run the Letro and very slowly ease off of it to prevent a rebound. I'll just save teh anastrozole for my next cycle.