Another Erase Pro question

rodo123

Awards
OK, so I went to my naturopath doctor yesterday. I was high in lead and mercury so she gave me a Liver support supplement, called "Liver" by Systemic Formulas. She also gave me a metal chelator called "Captomer" by Thorne Research, which I'm supposed to take every 4 hours for 4 days and then 10 days off, repeat and so on. My question is, should I stop taking the Erase Pro or does it not matter? Im just taking so much stuff that I really don't want anything to interfere with the Erase.

steppinRazor

Awards
shed any light on why you're high in lead and mercury?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no idea...I would ask your doctor. Explain to him or her what Erase Pro is (aromatase inhibitor, estrogen blocker, test booster, etc) and see how they feel

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
OK, so I went to my naturopath doctor yesterday. I was high in lead and mercury so she gave me a Liver support supplement, called "Liver" by Systemic Formulas. She also gave me a metal chelator called "Captomer" by Thorne Research, which I'm supposed to take every 4 hours for 4 days and then 10 days off, repeat and so on. My question is, should I stop taking the Erase Pro or does it not matter? Im just taking so much stuff that I really don't want anything to interfere with the Erase.
Naturopath doctor, eh?

That's a bit of an oxymoron. That "doctor" makes bank by telling people like you that they have high levels of [insert toxic compound here].

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nicksox15 PES 21
Supplements 25
Torobestia PES 1
ISU152 Supplements 51
nattydisaster Supplement Logs 3