Another cutting thread (Hdrol/Epi or Anavar/Tren)

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
I'm planning a cutting cycle for Jan and I wanted some advice on what to take. First let me tell you my stats.

Current weight: 179 lbs
BF%: 11% (estimating)
Past cycle Experience: This will be my 4th cycle. 1st was 6 weeks of Test Enanthate, 2nd a 4 week cycle of Hdrol/fuzuradrol, 3rd 4 week cycle of Boladrol to a 4 week of hdrol.

At the end of my last cycle I was 190lbs. I've been cutting naturally for a month now. My goal with this upcoming cycle is to gain about 5-10lbs of Lean body mass and while losing some bf% in the process. My plan was to take a 6-8 week cycle of Hdrol 50/50/50/75/75/75/100/100 and Epistane 0/0/40/40/40/40. I've never taken Epistane before but I heard it's excellent for cutting/getting that hard look. My 2nd option was to go back to injections and do Anavar/Tren (or Winstrol). I'm not sure about the dosing but I was thinking maybe Anavar 30mg for 4 weeks ($239 for 100 pills is very pricey so I'd like to stay low on dosing if i can). I have no idea how to dose winstrol or Tren. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Also if anyone needs some info I can provide my diet/workout/etc. Thank you

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Too much to read.
Well to be short and straight I want advice on whether a Hdrol/epistane or Anavar/Tren(or Winstrol) would be better for cutting. My goal is to gain 5-10lbs and lose some bf% in the process.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choice two assuming you are running test prop/enathate.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning a cutting cycle for Jan and I wanted some advice on what to take. First let me tell you my stats.

Current weight: 179 lbs
BF%: 11% (estimating)
Past cycle Experience: This will be my 4th cycle. 1st was 6 weeks of Test Enanthate, 2nd a 4 week cycle of Hdrol/fuzuradrol, 3rd 4 week cycle of Boladrol to a 4 week of hdrol.

At the end of my last cycle I was 190lbs. I've been cutting naturally for a month now. My goal with this upcoming cycle is to gain about 5-10lbs of Lean body mass and while losing some bf% in the process. My plan was to take a 6-8 week cycle of Hdrol 50/50/50/75/75/75/100/100 and Epistane 0/0/40/40/40/40. I've never taken Epistane before but I heard it's excellent for cutting/getting that hard look. My 2nd option was to go back to injections and do Anavar/Tren (or Winstrol). I'm not sure about the dosing but I was thinking maybe Anavar 30mg for 4 weeks ($239 for 100 pills is very pricey so I'd like to stay low on dosing if i can). I have no idea how to dose winstrol or Tren. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Also if anyone needs some info I can provide my diet/workout/etc. Thank you
Why did your concurrent cycles get less "potent"?

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Choice two assuming you are running test prop/enathate.
So I should do a 8 week cycle of Test prop/enathate/Tren(or Winstrol)? What dosing? It's been almost 2 years since I've used Test enathate so I dont remember the dosing on that either.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Why did your concurrent cycles get less "potent"?
What do you mean? My first cycle I didn't diet properly and only gained 5 pounds. On my next hdrol/fura cycle I gained 20lbs and kept 15. Boladrol/hdrol cycle I gained 10lbs.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
So I should do a 8 week cycle of Test prop/enathate/Tren(or Winstrol)? What dosing? It's been almost 2 years since I've used Test enathate so I dont remember the dosing on that either.
Tren and winstrol are two different poisons, not sure why its wrote like that..

If your doing prop go 12 weeks, test e or c or sust 10 weeks

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean? My first cycle I didn't diet properly and only gained 5 pounds. On my next hdrol/fura cycle I gained 20lbs and kept 15. Boladrol/hdrol cycle I gained 10lbs.
What I mean is My first was oral turinabol (primordials halodrol) and if test ever became legal and I tried it then I'd never do another prohormone without a 10 week test base. You drank holy water, then drank purified water (2/3 of how long you should have drank it), then drank out of a toilet bowl with a shot of holy water in it each time :thumbsup:

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Tren and winstrol are two different poisons, not sure why its wrote like that..

If your doing prop go 12 weeks, test e or c or sust 10 weeks
Well I wasn't planning on taking both winstrol and tren at the same time. I was going to choose one or the other. Also could you help me with dosing? Also if possible I'd like to take some of these orally to avoid having to pin so much. thanks

What I mean is My first was oral turinabol (primordials halodrol) and if test ever became legal and I tried it then I'd never do another prohormone without a 10 week test base. You drank holy water, then drank purified water (2/3 of how long you should have drank it), then drank out of a toilet bowl with a shot of holy water in it each time
Ahh I see what you mean lol. Yeah I went to pills because I'm not a big fan of needles and I thought oral steroids would be just as effective.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Well I wasn't planning on taking both winstrol and tren at the same time. I was going to choose one or the other. Also could you help me with dosing? Also if possible I'd like to take some of these orally to avoid having to pin so much. thanks

Ahh I see what you mean lol. Yeah I went to pills because I'm not a big fan of needles and I thought oral steroids would be just as effective.
Tbol and Winstrol are both orals.

None of the others come orally

Ok not a fan of needles, new recommendation.

Weeks 1-4 40mg of tbol
weeks 1-10 test e or c or sust 250mg
Weeks 9-12 50mg winstrol

Test would be taken once a week in delt using 29guage 1/2" insulin pin

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Isn't pinning in the delts more painful than in the rear end? I was always told the best place to pin was in my glute.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Isn't pinning in the delts more painful than in the rear end? I was always told the best place to pin was in my glute.
If youre pinning glute youre using a needle well over an inch long and probably 23guage or less. (much more painful)

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
If youre pinning glute youre using a needle well over an inch long and probably 23guage or less. (much more painful)
Well I do have some needles left over 3cc/ml 23 guage x 1". But if you say it's less painful to do in my delt then I guess I'll have to give that a shot. Thanks

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Well I do have some needles left over 3cc/ml 23 guage x 1". But if you say it's less painful to do in my delt then I guess I'll have to give that a shot. Thanks
The 23g 1 inch is what makes it painful...

Get some 27g 1/2 inch insulin pins

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Alright so my cycle looks like this.

Weeks 1-4 40mg of tbol a day (oral)
weeks 1-10 test enathate w/ 1ml tuberculin syringe 27g x 1/2 (250mg or 500mg once a week? )
Weeks 9-12 50mg winstrol a day (oral)

Cycle support: Cycle assist, Fish oil, L-Glutamine, Alpha Lipoic acid

PCT: Clomid 100/75/50/25 w/ a natural test booster and Lean extreme (Cortisol control).

Diet: Right now I'm cutting with 2100 calories. Once I start my cycle I'm going to jump it up to 2800 calories so I can gain lean mass.

So only question I have now is how many mg of test enathate I need to take once a week.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Several things I would like to point out. First your tbol dose is to low. 40mgs is very low for this compound I ran it at 60 and didn't notice a whole lot of course I was using tren ace too. I would at least use 50mgs. Secondly 250mgs of test two times a week not 500 once a week not 250 once a week. Finally do not expect oral winstrol to do much for you here's why. Oral winstrol is not a great cutting agent BY ITSELF although the injectable version is. The oral form of the drug works differently what is good about oral winstrol is that it greatly lowers shgb thus allowing other hormones to work more effectively this I would stack more tbol or some anabar with the winstrol.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Several things I would like to point out. First your tbol dose is to low. 40mgs is very low for this compound I ran it at 60 and didn't notice a whole lot of course I was using tren ace too. I would at least use 50mgs. Secondly 250mgs of test two times a week not 500 once a week not 250 once a week. Finally do not expect oral winstrol to do much for you here's why. Oral winstrol is not a great cutting agent BY ITSELF although the injectable version is. The oral form of the drug works differently what is good about oral winstrol is that it greatly lowers shgb thus allowing other hormones to work more effectively this I would stack more tbol or some anabar with the winstrol.
Ok so I'll bump the tbol up to 60mgs a day. With the 250mgs of test twos a time week is that more effective than 500mgs once a week? Lastly what if I use the oral winstrol earlier in my cycle so that I'm using it while I'm still on test? I was thinking about changing it to week 6-9.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yes 250mg 2x a wk is much better than 500mg once. Way more stable blood levels.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Alright here is my cycle now.

Week 1-4 60 mg tbol a day (Oral)
Week 1-10 Test E 250 twice a week (1ml tuberculin syringe 27g x 1/2)
Week 5-10 Winstrol 50mg a day (Oral)

Cycle support: Fish oil, cycle assist, etc
PCT: Clomid 100/75/50/25 , Test booster, Cortisol control (Lean Xtreme)

Look good?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Alright here is my cycle now.

Week 1-4 60 mg tbol a day (Oral)
Week 1-12 Test E 250 twice a week (1ml tuberculin syringe 27g x 1/2)
Week 10-14 Winstrol 50mg a day (Oral)

pct wks 15,16,17,18- clomid 100/50/50/25, T booster, Lean X

Cycle support: Fish oil, cycle assist, etc
PCT: Clomid 100/75/50/25 , Test booster, Cortisol control (Lean Xtreme)

Look good?
12 wks on tes e is the standard if there is one. It really takes 4wks to kick in so the 2wks extra goes a long way. The test will be in your system and still working for 2wks after you pin last, so start the winny late and take advantage of the extra time you will have ON cycle.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Alright sounds good thanks. My only concern is that my cycle is gonna run into Spring Break. I was hoping to be able to drink but if I'm still on my cycle it's probably best if i dont.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Screw the alcohol bro, just get diced they'll b plenty of drunk chicks for u to bone anyway haha. Cycle looks good though, good luck and kill that sh*t bro.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
I'm ordering my gear tomorrow. Only thing left for me to work on is the diet. I've been looking at other logs and people are gaining a ton of mass AND losing body fat off test. Right now I'd say I'm at around 12% BF. I was thinking about starting my calories at 4000 (40/40/20). Is it reasonable for me to expect to lose 3-5% Body fat and gain 5-10lbs of mass in one cycle? My main goal of this cycle is to get absolutely shredded. Thanks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if you were just using test and liver support boz wouldnt be that bad. but the orals fuk it all up for ya

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
if you were just using test and liver support boz wouldnt be that bad. but the orals fuk it all up for ya
What do you mean? I've got my liver support and other support supplements for my cycle. I just want to know what kind of results I can expect off this cycle.