Another boring Andro log

DirtyScrubs

DirtyScrubs

Awards
Alright guys took a couple months messing with my compound dosing but I finally got it started. (2 weeks in already)
Background: 24yo, 5 years lifting (3 serious)
Education: biochem degree (grad school in the fall), 2 years as a personal trainer.
Objective: hop to 195 @ 10bf or 190 @9bf in 6 weeks.
Stack: 1/4 Andro 330ea, blockade 6caps
Pct: ad3 2caps, clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5
Starting stats: (these will be the only i record)
177lbs. 8bf. 14.75arms. 26.5Legs
127/88bp. 65 resting hr
99ng/dL sugar upon waking
Bench 225x3
Squat 275x5
Deadlift 315x5
Keeping macros at 225/50/500
Currently on day 16:
186lbs. 9.4bf. 15Arms. 27legs
138/94bp. 67 resting hr
103ng/dL glucose
Bench 225x5
Squat 275x6
Deadlift 315x5

So far everything has been great, I’m keeping all my max lifts at the same mass and will just increase the reps, overall mood has been good, sleep has been a little bit of a struggle, some nights I can’t stay asleep, some I get 12 hours.
I know this log is a little boring but I thought I’d share some extra info like weekly vitals since not all logs have this, I had blood done before, 735 total, 11.5 free, and will get it done again in 8 weeks after pct. if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask, my goal is to post once or twice weekly, cheers.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright guys took a couple months messing with my compound dosing but I finally got it started. (2 weeks in already)
Background: 24yo, 5 years lifting (3 serious)
Education: biochem degree (grad school in the fall), 2 years as a personal trainer.
Objective: hop to 195 @ 10bf or 190 @9bf in 6 weeks.
Stack: 1/4 Andro 330ea, blockade 6caps
Pct: ad3 2caps, clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5
Starting stats: (these will be the only i record)
177lbs. 8bf. 14.75arms. 26.5Legs
127/88bp. 65 resting hr
99ng/dL sugar upon waking
Bench 225x3
Squat 275x5
Deadlift 315x5
Keeping macros at 225/50/500
Currently on day 16:
186lbs. 9.4bf. 15Arms. 27legs
138/94bp. 67 resting hr
103ng/dL glucose
Bench 225x5
Squat 275x6
Deadlift 315x5

So far everything has been great, I’m keeping all my max lifts at the same mass and will just increase the reps, overall mood has been good, sleep has been a little bit of a struggle, some nights I can’t stay asleep, some I get 12 hours.
I know this log is a little boring but I thought I’d share some extra info like weekly vitals since not all logs have this, I had blood done before, 735 total, 115 free, and will get it done again in 8 weeks after pct. if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask, my goal is to post once or twice weekly, cheers.
I will be following. Am I reading write that you are currently at 8 percent body fat and shooting to bulk, but in doing so don’t mind if your body fat goes up to 9 or 10 percent for the increased gains?

DirtyScrubs

DirtyScrubs

Awards
Yes, that’s correct, even on pros, to shoot up that much in weight it’s expected to gain a little bit of blubber along with water weight.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, that’s correct, even on pros, to shoot up that much in weight it’s expected to gain a little bit of blubber along with water weight.
I didn’t know that. Now I don’t feel so bad about the 2 buk cycles I ran.

DirtyScrubs

DirtyScrubs

Awards
Quick update:
Today was chest/tris and holy crap was I feelin it. Got a new PR on bench, 225x6, each chest day I’ve added another rep on bench which i think is a lot better than say just adding 5/10 pounds for the same reps, one thing I’ve changed is instead of taking (1) 1-Andro cap and (2) 4-Andro caps in the morning, I now take the (1) 1-Andro cap and (1) 4-Andro in the morning, and 1 hour before my workout (which is usually a few hours upon waking), I crush the remaining 4 Andro tab and take it with the preworkout concoction I’ve been making below:
4 scoops amino energy
4g Arginine-AKG
6g Citrulline
3g beta alanine
3g creatine
20g Maltodextrin
Other than that all is well, tomorrow is bis/back which I probably won’t log since I don’t pr on any of those lifts, cheers!

DirtyScrubs

DirtyScrubs

Awards
So today I woke up with a cold so I contemplated whether I was going to the gym or not (searching on this forum for an hour) until I decided I’d go, at that point I took my first step out of bed and my body decided otherwise, so took yesterday, today and tomorrow off hoping I can beat this quick.
Cold remedy: (ea day)
3 airborne tablets
200oz H20 (7 shaker cups)
4 Goldenseal caps
Sleep, sleep, and more sleep
Luckily I work three 13 hour consecutive shifts so I should be back by Saturday
Anyone have any other good cold remedies when you’re trying to beat it quick?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What brand andros are you using?

For sickness the zinc products like zicam and 4000mg daily of vitamin C spread out always help.

DirtyScrubs

DirtyScrubs

Awards
What brand andros are you using?

For sickness the zinc products like zicam and 4000mg daily of vitamin C spread out always help.
Olympus labs for all the 1andro and primeval for my first half of 4andro, Olympus labs for the second half, I screwed up and thought I was going to do a shorter cycle at first hence the diff brands, thanks, I’ll look for it

DirtyScrubs

DirtyScrubs

Awards
So took the last 5 days off which wasn’t fun, on my worst days I cut the dose to 220 4andro and 110 1andro due to the massive quantities of Day/NyQuil I had to take, started the week off all over with chest/tris, believe it or not I hit another PR, 225 for 7, which is now more than double the reps on that weight than when I started 3ish weeks ago, definitely feel carb depleted since some of the past days I barely broke 2k calories, also went back down to 183 so hoping some extra sweets and water will help that out, got about 16 days left, goal is 225x 10 on bench, wish me luck! Cheers!

DirtyScrubs

DirtyScrubs

Awards
Sorry it’s been a while, dealing with a lot of issues with work and home, last week was a good week, put up 225x8 bench, and 300x5 squat, deadlift only at 355x4 (barely failed on rep 5), I haven’t been noticing any lethargy or any major symptoms, the only being headaches, but I think that was just from all of the acetaminophen from the day/NyQuil, bp 117/90, bs 133, hr 66, weight 187lbs, hoping to get another PR on bench on Tuesday, by far that has been the most improved the most on this cycle, coming from 225x3 to now 225x9 (hopefully), the goal was 225x6 by the end when I first started but now I am shooting for 10 reps, wish me luck

DirtyScrubs

DirtyScrubs

Awards
Just a recap if anyone is paying attention... finished my last workout on cycle just a few hours ago, had a goal of getting 225 for 10 on BP and on the last day I accomplished it, although the last rep felt like it took 30 seconds to put it up I got them all with decent form, weighed in at 189.9 @ 9.4 bf which to my calculations gets me about 9 lean lbs, hoping to keep at least 7 of it, starting pct tomorrow, clomid and otc, also starting creatine and a couple other small supps my sponsored friends hooked me up with

DirtyScrubs

DirtyScrubs

Awards
Oh and if anyone is noticing my cycle is technically ending early, I decided to smush the last 21 days into 14 days upping the dose on both compounds to 440 ea