Another Alphamine thread...

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
Any thoughts on upping the dose to two AM and two PM as I'm coming to the end of my diet?

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
Also any thoughts on adding ephedrine hcl into the mix?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For obvious reasons, we cannot recommend exceeding label instructions.

Maybe someone non-PES affiliated can chime in if they have tried it.

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
For obvious reasons, we cannot recommend exceeding label instructions.

Maybe someone non-PES affiliated can chime in if they have tried it.
Be good to hear non PES related opinions...

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also any thoughts on adding ephedrine hcl into the mix?
I've done it. I was fine with it personally although it will most likely be user dependent if you can handle it or not. In hindsight, I feel it may have been a bit excessive. I've seen rodja saying that alphamine is a 21st century version of ec stack and I kind of agree. Id rather just run 8 weeks of alphamine and then continue ec for 4 weeks once the alphamine is gone, then 4 week break and repeat.

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
I've done it. I was fine with it personally although it will most likely be user dependent if you can handle it or not. In hindsight, I feel it may have been a bit excessive. I've seen rodja saying that alphamine is a 21st century version of ec stack and I kind of agree. Id rather just run 8 weeks of alphamine and then continue ec for 4 weeks once the alphamine is gone, then 4 week brea

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You quoted me, but didn't write a response just to let u know.

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
Apologies! iPhone issues!

I took my usual two scoops of Alphamine and included eph today and found it great. Total rocket fuel but definitely not advised for everyone. Probably should have tried less Alphamine first off but...

Younglifter16

Awards
Any thoughts on upping the dose to two AM and two PM as I'm coming to the end of my diet?
i do 1 scoop AM and 2.5 scoops pre and most likely will go to 3 scoops pre in the last couple weeks of dieting. Zero issues plus I take it with methyl synephrine and still no probs.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are crazy for stacking it lol.

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
You guys are crazy for stacking it lol.
Desperate times mate...

I'm doing the last two weeks of my cut on zero carbs (except for small amounts from veg) and I can't handle upping my cardio. Only other option is supps for me I guess.

Quest for abs continues!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know the feeling lol. :)

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
I know the feeling lol. :)
Sucks doesn't it?! I sometimes wonder why I do it but I wouldn't have it any other way. If being cut was easy everyone would be ripped to shreds.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sucks doesn't it?! I sometimes wonder why I do it but I wouldn't have it any other way. If being cut was easy everyone would be ripped to shreds.
The lifestyle !

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Desperate times mate...

I'm doing the last two weeks of my cut on zero carbs (except for small amounts from veg) and I can't handle upping my cardio. Only other option is supps for me I guess.

Quest for abs continues!!
Continue with the quest but agree you guys are crazy you have to be in a whole new world of stim with that much in you.