AndroSeries v3 - The Past, The Present and the Future

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I would have minimal concern about the legality of it.....seems easy as pie to get. I have been offered several cycles on forums by reputable members I could have gotten for less than 200. just saying legality shouldnt be too big of a worry.

I am more worried about sticking myself :( I dunno if i could do it haha
I could literally run a 12+ week cycle with kickstart and everything needed for roughly $170. And bro, injecting is so easy lol. Man up!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not had my account active and some of my mail functions are messed up. My regular email is forceofgreen at gmail dot com. Definitely hit me up. I have facebook also. Just search for Kyle Anthony Petillo. Yes, that's my full name.
i will add you today on FB Kyle ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of transportation how are these shipped? I imagine a skid of Andromass sitting in a hot trailer is not the best way to transport sensitive hormones. Just interested because I work in transportation.
Just got word: the softgels are more fragile than the hormones, which makes sense when you think about it. They are enanthate esters and are commonly baked or cooked on a stovetop.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got word: the softgels are more fragile than the hormones, which makes sense when you think about it. They are enanthate esters and are commonly baked or cooked on a stovetop.
gotcha thanks for the reply rodja

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i will add you today on FB Kyle ;)
Thanks! I am actually going to login now.

I must say that these Androseries products look like they effin' rock. I was going to do a round of the older ones, but I honestly took a vow a while ago to stop PHs and AAS, but I don't think neurosteroids fall into the exact same bracket as AAS, so I am going to try the 2 new ones that come out on 11/11/11. ;)

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Can androdrive be used for focus/studying aspects without the need to cycle? As in purely for neuro effects nothing gym related

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can androdrive be used for focus/studying aspects without the need to cycle? As in purely for neuro effects nothing gym related
It doesn't hace acute effects. It takes about 5 days or so for it to really "kick in."

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't hace acute effects. It takes about 5 days or so for it to really "kick in."
So can it be used 16 weeks straight then take a 4 week break?

Or is it simply something to throw into a cycle with AM etc as a means to combat lethargy

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So can it be used 16 weeks straight then take a 4 week break?

Or is it simply something to throw into a cycle with AM etc as a means to combat lethargy
Huh?

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
It's not an acute effect type product like a pre-workout or something like focus xt... so if it takes 5-7 days to start seeing the effects (increased focus, mental awareness etc) I'm asking if it's a product I can use 5 days a week for a full college semester or if it's more suited to simply combatting lethargy on cycle

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not an acute effect type product like a pre-workout or something like focus xt... so if it takes 5-7 days to start seeing the effects (increased focus, mental awareness etc) I'm asking if it's a product I can use 5 days a week for a full college semester or if it's more suited to simply combatting lethargy on cycle
It's somewhere more in the middle. The effects start to wear off ~6 weeks after usage and you would still need to follow hormonal guidelines on breaks, PCT, etc.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
It's somewhere more in the middle. The effects start to wear off ~6 weeks after usage and you would still need to follow hormonal guidelines on breaks, PCT, etc.
So would you recommend it only if I'm doing another cycle requiring pct (androbulk maybe).. If it requires PCT i'd probably be hesitant to use it for so long with sporadic workouts during that time.

* so busy with school and work that i'm basically just cruising and maintaining til next May

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So would you recommend it only if I'm doing another cycle requiring pct (androbulk maybe).. If it requires PCT i'd probably be hesitant to use it for so long with sporadic workouts during that time.

* so busy with school and work that i'm basically just cruising and maintaining til next May
Not necessarily. It could be used for improved mood and recovery in addition to the cognitive effects, which will itself help with studying and maintaining progress in the gym. If you are running a longe cycle, then you can implement this whenever you will have heavy testing periods (mid-terms, finals, etc.) for several weeks and then cycle off.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. It could be used for improved mood and recovery in addition to the cognitive effects, which will itself help with studying and maintaining progress in the gym. If you are running a longe cycle, then you can implement this whenever you will have heavy testing periods (mid-terms, finals, etc.) for several weeks and then cycle off.
Ok thank you for the clarification and suggestion :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could literally run a 12+ week cycle with kickstart and everything needed for roughly $170. And bro, injecting is so easy lol. Man up!!
Let me get this straight:

You can get (lets say) test e enough for 12 weeks (usually will require at least 3 10ml vials)
An AI for 12 weeks
hcg (which you should be using)
At least 4 weeks worth of a kicker
A liver protectant supplement/pharmaceutical
Enough syringes for 12 weeks
Enough pins for 12 weeks (x2 assuming you change pins after draw)
Slin pins for the hcg
Optional: on cycle support supplements

all for 170? You must have one hell of a connection.

Please don't take this as me being anti-test, as I can assure you this is not the case, but I think your pricepoint seems a bit low.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You can get (lets say) test e enough for 12 weeks (usually will require at least 3 10ml vials)
An AI for 12 weeks
Slin pins for the hcg

Please don't take this as me being anti-test, as I can assure you this is not the case, but I think your pricepoint seems a bit low.
Maybe if your doc is writing you all the scripts for this then it's this cheap but yea usually real gear from online shady sources don't even get this cheap...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

An AI for 12 weeks
Slin pins for the hcg

If it's an online purchase, you usually have ~$30 shipping and then a money order fee as well.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And all the FOOD!
:)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Honestly when its put in terms compared to test, the price point looks right... But its not test...

I think comparable compounds out now should be used as the standard.

.... And how about this for a kick in the pants to the industry as a whole....

You used to be able to pick up 100's of grams of 4-ad for the same price as test.... That was a good deal...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Here's a blast from the past....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/21823-4-ad-powder.html

[quote = stryder] The bulk 4-AD powders are now available.

Here are the following prices:

5 grams: $4.25--$0.85/gram
10 grams: $8.50--$0.85/gram
50 grams: $37.50--$0.75/gram
100 grams: $65.00--$0.65/gram

You can now customize your own transdermal with either 1-Test, or 4-AD, or combined![/quote]

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Ill quit beating a dead horse now...

Just hoping that we can get back to a more sane price range for our "test base" prohormones.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established

An AI for 12 weeks
Slin pins for the hcg

Edited: Sent you a PM instead.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if your doc is writing you all the scripts for this then it's this cheap but yea usually real gear from online shady sources don't even get this cheap...
x2 i wouldnt trust anything that cheap

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
You're an HG only guy, no?
depends, i have a good source who's stuff is pretty spot on.....and here up north hg is pricey, especially orals....and i wont order intl as its 50/50 ill get it.......if ugl is 'off', just use more

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could take it for that last 4-6 weeks of the semester when **** hits the fan

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will there be discounts if buying several at a time
I'm not sure if there will be a buy more, save more promo, but they will be discounted during the intro sales (not to mention reps have coupons ;)).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure if there will be a buy more, save more promo, but they will be discounted during the intro sales (not to mention reps have coupons ;)).
what about groupons?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of, I got a lame Groupon as an anniversary gift that expires in a week. That's like getting a truck stop gift.
ouch

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait!

willib

Awards
  • Established
just happen not to be on facebook,another alternative?thanks.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
just happen not to be on facebook,another alternative?thanks.
good for you, that sh*t is nuts....my gf is hooked......great site for pediphiles ill assume

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I don't see the additional info unless a butter is the new addition to the A.S....

Mind being more specific where to look, the date it was posted, is it directly on the site or found as a link on the site?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see the additional info unless a butter is the new addition to the A.S....

Mind being more specific where to look, the date it was posted, is it directly on the site or found as a link on the site?
1st post gives the most info.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It was posted this past Monday.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
thank you

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
hmmm ya... just seeing butter stuff on monday... im guessing the big info is the andro bulk results along with its lack of suppression? cant wait to see what this compound is.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Andro Bulk: Will it's results be posted here? I am not a fan of FB and will not get an account with them. AB is something I am really interested in. Also, have you guys been able to figure out a price point on it yet or did I read past it?