Androseries Vs Androfactory?

Griz15

Awards
Hey guys, im looking to run a cycle, but im unsure if i should just go with Androfactory Bulk up and Focus, or Androseries Androdrive and Bulk/Mass. What's better here?
Thanks

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well since primordial performance is gone. its gonna be pretty hard and expensive to get their stuff

Griz15

Awards
well since primordial performance is gone. its gonna be pretty hard and expensive to get their stuff
I know, but i have money to buy. Ive taken it before satisfied so it's worth it. I just want the safest and good stuff. Plus i have some androhard and androenhance,androderm, and androsustain. But if androfactory is the same thing ill buy it.

Griz15

Awards
Is Bulkup similar to AM or AB? Also, how is Focus?! I havent been able to find much about the products. they just seem very similar to androseries

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Is Bulkup similar to AM or AB? Also, how is Focus?! I havent been able to find much about the products. they just seem very similar to androseries
think of it this way. they both use 1dhea and 4dhea. andromass was $200/bottle and androfactory is $140/bottle. andromass lasted 4 weeks per bottle at the standard dose, androfactory lasts 3 weeks per bottle at the standard dose. androfactory's dose is slightly lower

its cheaper because you get less product

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Androfactory is more than just 1 and 4 DHEA and their Bulk Up product is a mixture of 3 types of DHEA so it is well worth the price you pay. FRL runs single DHEA compounds in their bulk and mass products (1-DHEA and 4-DHEA)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androfactory is more than just 1 and 4 DHEA and their Bulk Up product is a mixture of 3 types of DHEA so it is well worth the price you pay. FRL runs single DHEA compounds in their bulk and mass products (1-DHEA and 4-DHEA)
Atm they have 40% off, so its dirt cheap! Androfactory prices are stupid, hence why no one buys it. :/