Andromass vs. androbulk

frostbite116

Awards
Hey guys so im debating about trying a product from the andro series and was wondering which worked better the mass or the bulk?

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
Why mess around with that stuff. Get the real thing.

frostbite116

Awards
20 .. can i please get some opinions on which is better

srblan

Awards
  • Established
20 .. can i please get some opinions on which is better
You are to young to use them, and I believe the forum guidelines say over 21 for this area. Stick with diet and training for now.

frostbite116

Awards
I would still not recommend messing with hormonals for a few years. Try some test boosters like DAA or a preworkout if you haven't already.
finished a bottle of DAA, did not do much... currently take c4 and have one more rep on ddeck

frostbite116

Awards
How's your diet, training, etc.?
diets rele good. 5-6 meals daily training 6 days a week 1 hour- 1 1/2 hours per day.. however recently strained some tendons in between my tricep and elbo.. i cant rele workout chest or tries for at least a week

frostbite116

Awards
trying to gain more weight, do you think the androlean or the androhard would be better? i read there less anabolic then the mass and the bulk. and i havent updated my weight in a wile its at 160 now.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
trying to gain more weight, do you think the androlean or the androhard would be better? i read there less anabolic then the mass and the bulk. and i havent updated my weight in a wile its at 160 now.
You're not reading the advice we post, are you?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
If you were 152 in Nov. of 2011 and you gained 8lbs and now 160 in around 3 months without hormones you probably have allot of natural growth that you can easily obtain with a proper diet and a solid routine. Its up to you but use what you got when your in your early 20's..

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FrostBite, most will be reluctant to help you because at 152, you demonstrate a lack of understanding how to eat. Add 1k calories to you daily diet, and watch the scale go up rapidly.

Since you will choose to ignore most advice here, Mass or Bulk are both better than Hard or Lean for gaining weight. Mass would be a bit tighter, or "drier" in gains, and Bulk will be more wet. We predicted them to be about equal in mass gains, but Bulk seems a bit stronger compared to Mass.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people won't recommend starting until 25, those who want to jump on EARLY usually wait till 21.

akaVeritaS

Awards
yeah right......you'll have the guy eating taco meat infused with taco-8 and cheese with a freakin' spoon instead of in shells....YOU FREAK!!!! lol
Oh baby. Now I'm hungry!