Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2011_07_bogo_Andro_468x60.gif

Ultra Powerful

You need two things to burn fat –
  • High testosterone levels
  • High fat burning enzymes
Research shows that body fat reduction is nearly impossible if testosterone levels are lower than 300ng/dl – even with diet and exercise. (1-2) Starvation diets won’t work either – and will just lower testosterone levels, shut down your metabolism and make fat loss even harder. (8)

AndroLean is the world’s first natural steroid based formula to support the ideal testosterone level and thermogenic enzyme activity to remove fat from your body. AndroLean ramps up the metabolism and keeps fat burning in high gear.

AndroLean active ingredients -
Super-5-DHEA – Ramps up testosterone activity by over 1100ng/dl* within 3 hours, bringing the body into the ideal “fat burning range”. (6)

Super-7-DHEA -- Enhances fat loss by activating thermogenic enzymes which burns off calories as heat rather than storing them as fat. (3,7)
*From a baseline of 600ng/dl total androgen activity level.

High Absorption

Up to 85% absorption is achieved by delivering the steroid hormones in an oil based transport system known as Liqua-Vade HTC.

This technology drives the hormones into the lymphatic system, avoids the liver, and saturates the blood with high levels of hormones for a powerful anabolic effect. (9-10)

Safe & Non-Toxic

AndroLean is stimulant free so there are no caffeine-type jitters associated with most “fat burning” products. However, if you like these effects, AndroLean will stack well with stimulant based fat burners for an even more pronounced effect.

The Super-DHEA hormones are naturally occurring in the human body and non-toxic. See the comparison between AndroMass and other methylated steroid hormones.

To learn about how to safely cycle AndroLean, please visit the product page or “The Official AndroLean Thread” to see what other users are saying.

Guaranteed Results​

AndroLean will significantly boost your fat loss efforts when accompanied with a calorie restricted diet and vigorous exercise.

Effects after 1-2 weeks –
  • Higher body temperature
  • Increased motivational drive
  • Enhanced muscular stamina and recovery
... And then after 3-4 weeks –
  • 3-4lbs of fat loss**
  • Heightened exercise endurance
  • Enhanced vascularity & muscle definition
** AndroLean will enhance fat loss, while preserving or possibly increasing lean body mass, therefore total bodyweight may not change. Fat mass must be calculated with an accurate body fat measurement, such as dual energy x-ray absorptiometry, near-infrared interactance, or skin fold measurement.

Flexible Stacking

AndroLean is a non-methylated product with balanced estrogen conversion making it perfect as a natural “testosterone base” for virtually any cycle – This means AndroLean can be stacked with almost any anabolic steroid or pro-hormone depending on desired gains.
Here are some recommended cycle guidelines -

Note: PCT is recommended, but not required for a 4 week cycle of AndroLean only.

Trusted Source

Primordial Performance has been producing the industry’s highest quality legal steroid products since 2006 and is backed by thousands of satisfied customers with an “A” reliability rating by the BBB.

Product quality is exceptional. All steroid hormones are tested by a 3rd party lab for identity and purity – so you know exactly what you are getting – and can depend on results.

Best Price Guarantee

We guarantee that primordialperformance.com has the best prices on the net!

If you find a lower price we will beat it or credit you back the difference! If we offer a sale within seven days of your purchase, just let us know and we will credit you back the difference

Affordable Payments

In an effort to get our high quality products into the hands of all our loyal customers we are extending a 28 day payment plan. Just make the 1st payment at the time of purchase, 2nd payment after 14 days and the 3rd payment after 28 days – NO credit check required. Use any major debit or credit card.

Order Now – Avoid the Wait

Due to the high-end nature of this product and the extended manufacturing process, only small batches of 1000-2000 bottles are manufactured each time – putting this product in short supply and high demand with a possible 2-3 week backorder if stock sells out.

If you want to have your bottle available for your next cycle then order now and reserve your bottle!

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?
Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support
Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

References –

1. Effects of testosterone undecanoate on cardiovascular risk factors and atherosclerosis in middle-aged men with late-onset hypogonadism and metabolic syndrome: results from a 24-month, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
Aversa A, et al.
J Sex Med. 2010 Oct;7(10):3495-503. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01931.x.

2. Breaking the vicious circle of obesity: the metabolic syndrome and low testosterone by administration of testosterone to a young man with morbid obesity.
Tishova Y, et al.
Arq Bras Endocrinol Metabol. 2009 Nov;53(8):1047-51.

3. A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy overweight adults.
Kalman et al.
Curr Ther Res; 2000;67(7):435-442

4. Conjugated linoleic acid reduces body fat mass in overweight and obese humans.
Blankson H, et al.
J Nutr. 2000 Dec;130(12):2943-8.

5. Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation for 1 y reduces body fat mass in healthy overweight humans.
Gaullier JM, et al.
Am J Clin Nutr. 2004 Jun;79(6):1118-25.

6. See “Active Steroids” tab here – https://www.primordialperformance.com/store/androlean.html

7. Steroids and thermogenesis.
Hampl R, et al.
Physiol Res. 2006;55(2):123-31. Epub 2005 May 24.

8. Adaptive reduction in basal metabolic rate in response to food deprivation in humans: a role for feedback signals from fat stores.
Dulloo AG, et al.
Am J Clin Nutr. 1998 Sep;68(3):599-606.

9. Lymphatic absorption and metabolism of orally administered testosterone undecanoate in man.
Horst HJ, et al.
Klin Wochenschr. 1976 Sep 15;54(18):875-9.

10. Lymphatic transport of Methylnortestosterone undecanoate (MU) and the bioavailability of methylnortestosterone are highly sensitive to the mass of coadministered lipid after oral administration of MU.
White L, et al.
J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 Nov;331(2):700-9. Epub 2009 Aug 20.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love this quote from jjbogner in his log:

"Epic workout tonight!!!
I dont want to be one of those dudes who takes a new supp and then attributes every feeling there after to it, but if it is the Androlean, then Im convinced. I know Im on test and obviously, I should be having killer workouts, but Im telling you all, the pump and lift tonight was f ing crazy!! Still was sweating during my workout like a hungry fat man waiting in line for McDonalds and I had to drag my ass out of the gym!"

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mines waiting for me to start Monday.

Stacked with androhard
Nice man, that's going to be a VERY popular stack. Dry lean gains and fat loss, hell yah.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I was really thinking about androhard, but this is extremely tempting as well.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Would you suggest Androhard or Androlean for a recomp?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I'll be stacking lean and hard next month after I get done with this raw food clense.
I'll be very interested in your results.

My original plan was to stack the new AndroHard with the bottle of Turinabol LV that I already have.

Mga223

Awards
What does it mean by natural steroid? (sorry if this has been answered)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does it mean by natural steroid? (sorry if this has been answered)
Basically, these compounds are naturally occurring (occur naturally within the body to some degree) and non-methylated meaning there is virtually zero liver damage, kidney stress, or risk of gyno.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I'll be very interested in your results.

My original plan was to stack the new AndroHard with the bottle of Turinabol LV that I already have.
Have you ran Turinabol LV before?

I also have some Turinabol LV that i'll be stacking, But with the Andromass. I also have AndroHard V.1 but I think i'm going to save that for when I run AndroLean in May.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i didnt realize eminem got into the steroid making business lol. good write up btw

Tranzlogic

Awards
What are everyones thoughts on stacking this with say LeanXtreme? Might make for a pretty nice calorie/carb cycling environment to really trim up..

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
it says you are 145lbs???? trim up????

Tranzlogic

Awards
it says you are 145lbs???? trim up????
My bad lol. I don't converse on here often as you can see by my post count. I usually just read if there's something I wanted to know. That's old info. I'm about 130-135 naturally and the 145 was after a bulk to the 150's and then a cut. I def lost muscle on it so I am back up in the mid to high 150's now but really am just looking for something to help me cycle off the little bit of junk I am carrying before beach weather hits. Not looking to cut much, just recomp a little.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
wow, sorry but at 150, 5'8 hard to imagine you needing to drop fat

dargerak

Awards
Im on prescription strength prilosec...can I take this stuff? I read where its not safe when taking with other prescriptions.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im on prescription strength prilosec...can I take this stuff? I read where its not safe when taking with other prescriptions.
It depends how Prilosec is metabolized. The grapefruit inhibits cytochrome P450, but it depends if this effects the metabolization of this particular drug.

dargerak

Awards
oh ok ..hmmm does not sound like a product i can use then :( ...oh i forgot Im also on claritin...how about that?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Started my AndroLean + AndroHard stack today and I'm already impressed. After dosing 2 of each in the morning, I felt myself noticeably hotter throughout the day and I'm not one to fall for placebo. I just realized I was starting to sweat at my desk and then was like damn this AndroLean is working. I felt hotter from 2 AndroLean than I have on any fat burner I've ever taken.

During my workout, I was pouring sweat the entire time. Usually I sweat easily but today it was much more noticeable. A friend had come up to me asking if I had just finished card I was sweating so much.

I can't comment on anything else since it's only day 1 but I did notice a longer lasting pump after the gym than usual and my pump in the gym was nice considering I'm doing keto. I'm very excited for the rest of this cycle ;) just my 2 cents.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started my AndroLean + AndroHard stack today and I'm already impressed. After dosing 2 of each in the morning, I felt myself noticeably hotter throughout the day and I'm not one to fall for placebo. I just realized I was starting to sweat at my desk and then was like damn this AndroLean is working. I felt hotter from 2 AndroLean than I have on any fat burner I've ever taken.

During my workout, I was pouring sweat the entire time. Usually I sweat easily but today it was much more noticeable. A friend had come up to me asking if I had just finished card I was sweating so much.

I can't comment on anything else since it's only day 1 but I did notice a longer lasting pump after the gym than usual and my pump in the gym was nice considering I'm doing keto. I'm very excited for the rest of this cycle ;) just my 2 cents.
Really awesome to hear that! Are you logging? Would love to hear your feedback form your cycle. Your experience thus far sounds just like others.:)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T50 you should consider running a log, the feedback so far sounds great.

dargerak

Awards
no offense but I am far from a chemist posting that link does zilch for me..I just wanted to know if i can take prilosec, claritin, and maybe an occasional tylenol while on androlean if not then the product is of no practical use to me in that your assuming no one is ever going to get a headache or maybe catch a cold while on cycle an need to take something for it. For that price tag it better be amazing with no sides and I should be able to take whatever other meds I need at the time with it. Sorry for that rant Im just pissed I can't take it :)...just does not seem like its versatile enough to me in my book..you guys may have outsmarted yourselves with this series.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no offense but I am far from a chemist posting that link does zilch for me..I just wanted to know if i can take prilosec, claritin, and maybe an occasional tylenol while on androlean if not then the product is of no practical use to me in that your assuming no one is ever going to get a headache or maybe catch a cold while on cycle an need to take something for it. For that price tag it better be amazing with no sides and I should be able to take whatever other meds I need at the time with it. Sorry for that rant Im just pissed I can't take it :)...just does not seem like its versatile enough to me in my book..you guys may have outsmarted yourselves with this series.
Best way is to check the drug interactions for each.

Interactions
Grapefruit juice increases intestinal cell wall metabolism (CYP3A4) of albendazole, amiodarone, benzodiazepines (ie, midazolam and triazolam), buspirone, calcium channel blockers (including amlodipine, diltiazem, felodipine, nicardipine, nifedipine, nimodipine, nisoldipine, and verapamil), carbamazepine, cisapride, clomipramine, cyclosporine, dextromethorphan, estrogens (eg, estrone and ethinyl estradiol), fluvoxamine, HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (eg, atorvastatin, lovastatin, simvastatin but not pravastatin), losartan, macrolide antibiotics (eg, clarithromycin, erythromycin), pimozide, praziquantel, quinidine, saquinavir, and scopolamine. Plasma concentrations of digoxin and sildenafil may be increased; while plasma concentrations of amprenavir, etoposide, fexofenadine, and itraconazole may be decreased. Grapefruit juice appears to delay both the absorption of indinavir and the time to reach peak plasma concentrations of indinavir and quinidine. It would be prudent to advise patients to take these medications with a liquid other than grapefruit juice and to avoid grapefruit juice.

Side Effects
A case report exists about grapefruit juice-induced hypotension.

Toxicities
Grapefruit juice can create adverse effects by altering drugs metabolized by the CYP3A4 enzyme system (eg, some nonsedating antihistamines, benzodiazepines, selected calcium channel blockers, estrogens, quinidine, and cyclosporine).

References

Grapefruit. Review of Natural Products. factsandcomparisons4.0 [online]. 2004. Available from Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc. Accessed April 16, 2007.

Decent tool at drugs.com to check interactions http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php and you can type in grapefruit to see if the drug(s) you are taking interact with it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Consult the doctor. Ask him about grapefruit interactions with those drugs.

A lot of drugs because more potent or less potent with the grapefruit addition.

Just about all hormonal products and supplements in general warn about mixing them with prescription meds.

dargerak

Awards
lol I dont need to ask him because I already know the answer...He does not even condone me taking creatine...Im sure if I went to him about taking androlean the answer would be an affirmative no.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol I dont need to ask him because I already know the answer...He does not even condone me taking creatine...Im sure if I went to him about taking androlean the answer would be an affirmative no.
Just ask about your prescriptions in regards to grapefruit interactions.

dargerak

Awards
I'll probably just stay cautious and opt not to take the products..I dont like the fact they can increase potency of other drugs...you never know when or what you may need to take.

Ed Smalls

Awards
Rulk 22 can you pm me? I'm a newbie and mostly just read here, so I can't pm to get discount info with only 1 post. Guess I need to start posting!!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll probably just stay cautious and opt not to take the products..I dont like the fact they can increase potency of other drugs...you never know when or what you may need to take.
It seems that it can also decrease the effectiveness of some drugs. If you're on prescription medication then it would be best to either do some thorough research or like you said, opt for another product. It's not like there is a lack of options in the supplement industry.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems that it can also decrease the effectiveness of some drugs. If you're on prescription medication then it would be best to either do some thorough research or like you said, opt for another product. It's not like there is a lack of options in the supplement industry.
Indeed, however as much as there are increased things to research with the grapefruit juice in the AndroSeries, those on Rx medications should always do their homework before taking most supplements, especially prohormones.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Really awesome to hear that! Are you logging? Would love to hear your feedback form your cycle. Your experience thus far sounds just like others.:)
x2.

Awesome news man!
Just started up my log in the Review/Log section. Here's a link if you'd like to take a look. I think you'll like my thoughts so far ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171909-t50s-bi-winning.html

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Indeed, however as much as there are increased things to research with the grapefruit juice in the AndroSeries, those on Rx medications should always do their homework before taking most supplements, especially prohormones.
of course. I wasn't suggesting anyone discount the androseries because they didn't want to take the time to properly research.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Why does Androlean need PCT? If it is just a low dose of DHEA plus the 7 in there too?

TxHomeGrown

Awards
I'm under a massive workload and my eyes have been crossing trying to decipher things lately.

Can someone explain to me what the difference is between DHEA and Super-DHEA hormonally? I'm a 24 year old male who needs to shed a few pounds for summer vacation and was looking at injectables but don't feel as if i've reached a limit to benefit the most from them.

DHEA alone is pretty useless for a 24 year old, from what I understand. A few sentences is all I really need here.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm under a massive workload and my eyes have been crossing trying to decipher things lately.

Can someone explain to me what the difference is between DHEA and Super-DHEA hormonally? I'm a 24 year old male who needs to shed a few pounds for summer vacation and was looking at injectables but don't feel as if i've reached a limit to benefit the most from them.

DHEA alone is pretty useless for a 24 year old, from what I understand. A few sentences is all I really need here.
I'm on my phone so going back and forth copy and pasting would be a PITA. But if you go onto primordial performance's website the product write ups explain the differences quite well. If I'm not mistaken it is the fact that they are esterfied versions and not the DHEA you generally see sold in bulk.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why does Androlean need PCT? If it is just a low dose of DHEA plus the 7 in there too?
It is far from a low dose DHEA, in fact it converts to a low dose (around 100mgs) of test, so this is why it is suggested.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Please read here about the AndroSeries, I think they are exactly what you are looking for.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Please read here about the AndroSeries, I think they are exactly what you are looking for.
Hot damn those are pricey. Looks like an interesting line of products, the newness/expense ratio is a little skewed for my tastes though. Probably will just run an epi/derma cycle and upping the cardio but I'll be tuning in for those reviews.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hot damn those are pricey. Looks like an interesting line of products, the newness/expense ratio is a little skewed for my tastes though. Probably will just run an epi/derma cycle and upping the cardio but I'll be tuning in for those reviews.
There are quite a few logs that have been started in the supplement review section. Most seem to look promising.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'm still not quite clear on this, what is the PCT for this product?