androEnhance question about sides

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i couldn't find the writeup for androenhance but i was perusing the PP website when i saw this :

''Think of the muscle growth from injectable Testosterone without the risk of prostate enlargement,acne, gyno, or hair-loss. Finally, a 'side-effect free testosterone.'''

my question is why does PP think that their 4dhea won't cause all of the above sides associated with anabolic/androgenic compounds?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
i couldn't find the writeup for androenhance but i was perusing the PP website when i saw this :

''Think of the muscle growth from injectable Testosterone without the risk of prostate enlargement,acne, gyno, or hair-loss. Finally, a 'side-effect free testosterone.'''

my question is why does PP think that their 4dhea won't cause all of the above sides associated with anabolic/androgenic compounds?
the write up is on the andrenhance page under the science tab.

it can cause those but not likely since it is not test. it converts to test through a 2 step conversion, therefore not all of it does. the hormone it turns into first has it own anabolic / androgenic properties which allow you to see results without the test sides. someone from pp can definitely clean what I said up and explain it better lol

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
the write up is on the andrenhance page under the science tab.

it can cause those but not likely since it is not test. it converts to test through a 2 step conversion, therefore not all of it does. the hormone it turns into first has it own anabolic / androgenic properties which allow you to see results without the test sides. someone from pp can definitely clean what I said up and explain it better lol
Can someone from PP elaborate?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Simple --- the 4DHEA is something like a 4:1 ratio in favor of Super-11...... the 4dhea is minuscule.

-Matt

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Simple --- the 4DHEA is something like a 4:1 ratio in favor of Super-11...... the 4dhea is minuscule.

-Matt
4Xminuscule(super 11) + a minuscule amount of 4dhea doesn't sound like a lot of hormone