AndroBulk V. AndroMass or AndroBulk or Mass + Andro Hard

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Hey man just throwing this out there if you are looking for some great strength gains and size try P-BOLD with 5aOHP both by Taurus. I did an 8-week cycle of P-Bold for my first PH cycle ever and the only side I had was pressure headaches"fixed with fish oil." Not saying PP's stuff is not great just if you are looking for a run on a budget then Taurus is your place, If I had cash to throw I would give AB followed by AL a run though.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you make friends with the right people and search around you can get the products significantly cheaper :)

As for gaining "x amount of weight" --- This is so hard to really predict. Some steroids are KNOWN for blowing you up 15 lbs in a few weeks due to instant sodium retention.

Think Anadrol-50 -- However that does not mean EVERYONE will put on 15-20 lbs from Abombs...it's just a common figure.

Some people will put on 12-18+ lbs on Andro while others wont. Sometimes I think people shoot themselves in the foot by over expecting things from hormones...

Especially the more advanced you get! I highly doubt I could pop some Abombs at 100 mgs a day right now and blow up 15-20 MORE Lbs....just is not realistic....but if I had a crystal that said it would.......

-Matt

Lankeyguy15

Awards
If you make friends with the right people and search around you can get the products significantly cheaper :)

As for gaining "x amount of weight" --- This is so hard to really predict. Some steroids are KNOWN for blowing you up 15 lbs in a few weeks due to instant sodium retention.

Think Anadrol-50 -- However that does not mean EVERYONE will put on 15-20 lbs from Abombs...it's just a common figure.

Some people will put on 12-18+ lbs on Andro while others wont. Sometimes I think people shoot themselves in the foot by over expecting things from hormones...

Especially the more advanced you get! I highly doubt I could pop some Abombs at 100 mgs a day right now and blow up 15-20 MORE Lbs....just is not realistic....but if I had a crystal that said it would.......

-Matt
Yeah I understand.. I just figure I can usually put on around 5-6 pounds with just eating around 3800 a day so with the help of helladrol i should gain a few more pounds and strength. The strength gain on p-mag wasnt that noticeable.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Cool. I understand that all already. Thanks though

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool. I understand that all already. Thanks though
Consider yourself rare.

Alot of people do NOT consider these factors and are heavily delusional in what they can achieve -- I am not saying to under estimate yourself, but be a realist about it.

Also -- YES you could put on 5-6 pounds from eating, but putting that on abruptly will surely be water/fat. W/ hormones you can be sure muscle tissue is the primary weight being added w/water right there...

-Matt

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Yeah the warehouse is right by my house as well. That's how I get free samples and try out the new stuff so I can comment on it on here. Love me some pp gear!
Thats where I order my stuff. Which i had the hookup. Damn protein is 44 dollars now

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Muscle Juice 2600 haha weight gainer w.e I need it to keep weight on.. I just got sick and im down 3 pounds

Lankeyguy15

Awards
What do you guys think o fhttp://www.strongsupplementshop.com/spawn-stack ITs trenazone and epi stack as if spawn were on the market. For a second PH cycle. To strong?