Awards
I am in my final 17 weeks of -

30 mgs M1T
30 mg SD
50 mg Halotestin
1 mg m-trienelone

...just thought I'd let you guys know

-Matt
17 weeks?! Intense lol. How do you like M1T?

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
How much UDCA/TUDCA are you dosing Matt? Jeez. What all supports do you have that's an intense stack that could kill a man lol.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gullible was removed from the dictionary.
JEEEZ guys cmon!!!!

You should know I am SMARTER than that!!!!!

Was just seeing what people would say as a joke --- facetious if you will!

I hate 17aa orals and only consider running them for 3-4 weeks before a contest --- NEVER off-season to be honest.

-Matt

technique88

technique88

Awards
JEEEZ guys cmon!!!!

I hate 17aa orals and only consider running them for 3-4 weeks before a contest --- NEVER off-season to be honest.

-Matt
::face smack::

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in my final 17 weeks of -

30 mgs M1T
30 mg SD
50 mg Halotestin
1 mg m-trienelone

...just thought I'd let you guys know

-Matt
If this were true I would ask what hospital you are staying at obviously post liver, heart, transplant...yikes...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JEEEZ guys cmon!!!!

-Matt
Haha, i knew how much you hate orals, so I figured there was no way you would run more than one at once. Also, Matt on SD? haha...nope.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep -- only 17aa oral I have flirted with lately is the 150 mg of mechabol....which now i turned my training partner 'Mouss' onto it...

Serious national competitors are using Mechabol and yes....AndroHard.

-Matt

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep -- only 17aa oral I have flirted with lately is the 150 mg of mechabol....which now i turned my training partner 'Mouss' onto it...

Serious national competitors are using Mechabol and yes....AndroHard.

-Matt
How did u like the Mechabol Matt? Also how long did u run it for?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It must be a rather weak compound since it is already target hormone with no conversion yet needs to be dosed around 150/day...

would venture to say its more mild than anavar and similar to primo acetate tabs.

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn what happened to this log!!!???!!!

Where ya at little buddy??? OR maybe big buddy if you have hit the 190 lbs range?

-Matt

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry I been busy. Was on vacation, going to weddings etc. Anyhow, enough excuses this little bitch is still enjoying his cycle. Im at around 183, no matter how much I eat throughout the day im still sticking around that weight. Not discouraged at all, my strength is still going up quite a bit considering neither product is that androgenic. Im visibly noticing myself looking bigger, i may have been losing fat gaining muscle which im cool with. As for the Androenhance, im loving how fast this stuff dries, takes a 2-3 mins tops.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry I been busy. Was on vacation, going to weddings etc. Anyhow, enough excuses this little bitch is still enjoying his cycle. Im at around 183, no matter how much I eat throughout the day im still sticking around that weight. Not discouraged at all, my strength is still going up quite a bit considering neither product is that androgenic. Im visibly noticing myself looking bigger, i may have been losing fat gaining muscle which im cool with. As for the Androenhance, im loving how fast this stuff dries, takes a 2-3 mins tops.
Eat more food:) seriously I don't know how you guys have a hard time gaining weight I can just look at food an put on weight

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It could be possible that you are seeing a mild recomp effect, the 11kt could be supporting that.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Eat more food:) seriously I don't know how you guys have a hard time gaining weight I can just look at food an put on weight
It took me about 3 years to put on what little mass I have; trust me if it was THAT easy we would all be professional bodybuilders by now

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It took me about 3 years to put on what little mass I have; trust me if it was THAT easy we would all be professional bodybuilders by now
Well maybe not a professional bb'er...but putting on weight is no problem for me it's just keeping the fat gain at a minimum that is

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eating a lot sucks....really it does...

When you dread your next meal and feel bloated and full all day....it just sucks.

I wish!!!! I really wish I could just eat and eat and always feel hungry for steak and rice and chicken and potatoes etc....

Because having a good metabolism I know the weight would be GOOD! It just sucks because this is just not reality.

the body will tell you when its FED! then you keep irritating it and it will fight you....

-Matt

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I find that when I'm on restricted calories, I want to eat more....then when I'm free to eat higher calories I feel like I have no appetite and must supplement in liquid calories. Its just nonsense. Must be psychological or something. If I need to be at 1800 cals, it seems I just MUST eat 2100 cals that day :D in this way it helps to have one or two days where you go at maintenance or above, or all out cheat day....but be good the other 5 days. Usually my appetite is high only a few times per week, so this method works well....plus it cycles/zigzags your calories and/or carbs without even trying. Just be sure you don't cheat more than once a week, or go higher on carbs more than once per week....you never know when your appetite is gonna be high, so planning the cheat day or high carb day is tough....better when its spontaneous.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Been slowly but steadily raising calorie intake over the last two month. Up to 3,200 kcal now and still want to eat more. I'm under 200 gms of carbs so maybe that is the difference. I think I would need to be close to 4,000 kcal before I would truly be sick of eating. I doubt I'll ever be able to eat that much without gaining excessive fat. The again, I never thought I'd be eating as much as I am now while staying lean.

technique88

technique88

Awards
It's all about stretching your stomach. Salad is a great way to stretch. Back in high school when I first started lifting I saw how some competitive eaters would train by eating a big salad before every meal. I gave that a try and I will say the first month was very uncomfortable but it worked! I was able to down massive amounts of food with no problem :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually can't eat more than my standard portion at once (which is quite large), but I can repeat eat relatively soon after.
I can:) and then eat again an hour later, really it doesn't matter I just have to keep my activity level high enough to keep those pounds I gain lean enough

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can:) and then eat again an hour later, really it doesn't matter I just have to keep my activity level high enough to keep those pounds I gain lean enough
Yeah, i have actually learned that I like eating higher cal and increasing expenditure as compared to more baseline calorie manipulation, just requires more meals for me.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Making food appetizing is pretty crucial too...

Especially once you plateau in the hunger department.

When dieting for long periods time --- even plain food is good because your body just needs nourishment

But after surplus nourishment --- you MUST make interesting tasting foods...

-Matt

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Eating a lot sucks....really it does...

When you dread your next meal and feel bloated and full all day....it just sucks.

I wish!!!! I really wish I could just eat and eat and always feel hungry for steak and rice and chicken and potatoes etc....

Because having a good metabolism I know the weight would be GOOD! It just sucks because this is just not reality.

the body will tell you when its FED! then you keep irritating it and it will fight you....

-Matt
Know that feeling.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vpower....

Where are we at now on this cycle? I am thinking AB/AE cycle is probably the safest, low androgenic cycle one could take at the moment.

Any sides at all? Acne, bacne, chestne, deltne??

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Making food appetizing is pretty crucial too...

Especially once you plateau in the hunger department.

When dieting for long periods time --- even plain food is good because your body just needs nourishment

But after surplus nourishment --- you MUST make interesting tasting foods...

-Matt
That low fat pizza recipe you gave might get a toss into my over soon.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We can't all be born from the loins of Hercules himself, lol

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you MUST make interesting tasting foods...

-Matt
Like pizza, wings, beer...oh wait you mean interesting as in a chicken breast with something...as opposed to just a chicken breast:)

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im confused...

Where happened in this log?

I need some updates.

AB and AE should be a popular stack this month as we have a sale I believe....

-Matt

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see no sale on that site....I think he's full of baloney :D
Sale is on BOGO, buy one get on free and I'll throw in a nice 25% off on AE for a killer stack...:) just type in BULK2012 at checkout and PM me for that 25% off code