Androbulk any good?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
So is this any good?

Pretty expensive.

I understand is not methylated/liver toxic and easy on the hpta?

But still clomid or nolva is a must?

Also,is this a PH or steroid?

I have an appointment with endo(low test natty)end of the month but considering what to get if she doesn`t give me TRT.

I was considering M1.4ADD too.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Bump for Matt or hts. Or post in primordial performance to discuss it.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
And what is the difference between Andromass and Androbulk?

p.s.tell me if I understood this correctly....
basically this is some buffered form of DHEA that they claim is more efficient of converting to androstenedione which then further converts to test?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
metabolites of dhea not just normal dhea you buy at a store. and they are some if the inly actual "prohormones" left because they actually convert into a steroid. the methylated **** is just active steroids with a methyl group so your stomach doesnt tear it up. no conversion at all.

no you dont need a serm unless you run a really long cycle of it, still a goo idea to have one though. if your choices are between dhea and 1,4 ad then you havnt done very much research. you basically said "im either taking either the mildest of the mild,or one of the harshest there is. now spoon feed me information"

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
then you havnt done any research at all and want to be spoon fed information

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Thank you for posting that ryansm

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Go here and you can read all about AndroBulk. If you run it 8 weeks you will get results, here is a log you can follow on AB solo to get some perspective . We are having a BOGO on it right now. AndroMass and AndroBulk are not the same
Thanks buddy.

I hate clomid and nolva,does it have to go with these?

p.s.where`s the bogo?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks buddy.

I hate clomid and nolva,does it have to go with these?

p.s.where`s the bogo?
No, we actually recommend our TRS both can be found here just use the code BULK2012 for the BOGO during checkout. If you still want to run a SERM try toremifene