Andro Factory is looking for some loggers

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I would like to apply. I am 27 years old. Been training for the last 11 years or so. I am training with a 4x a week upper/lower split right now. My diet is currently 40/40/20 and I am eating 600 over maintenance. I am a very dedicated lifter who always gives it my all. I would love to see how your product could help me become more gorilla like lol!

Here are some past log/review:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/201893-pushing-limits-7-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196942-s-n-launch.html

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a lot of guys lately join and only post in the company promotions section...

I have noticed this too. Lots of recent join dates and low post counts. Also, Look at post 44 in this thread. I called out Bodock because he just won the AI promo and is now submitting an app for this one as well. WTF!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have noticed this too. Lots of recent join dates and low post counts. Also, Look at post 44 in this thread. I called out Bodock because he just won the AI promo and is now submitting an app for this one as well. WTF!
This is not a recent problem. Its been going on on almost every forum for as long as I can remember.

CREEPlNGDEATH

Awards
Hey guys, I would love to run your product as my first prohormone. I'm 24 and I just started my bulk. Currently I'm doing Y3T type style of training along with FST-7. I can update at least 4 times per week, but this would be my first log. I have been training for 7 years now and I am also certified in personal training.

Stats.
Sex: Male
Height: 6' 2"
weight: 195
B/F: around 7%

Diet.
Gonna shoot for 4200 cal and adjust if needed.
Fat around 100g
Carbs 350-450
Protein 300-350
All pretty clean with 1 dirty meal a day. Gonna try to stay as lean as possible, but if I put on fat I don't mind. That's what cutting is for.

Current Supplements:
MGN American Iso
Sam's Club Fish oil
Gaspari Anavite
Glutamine
Modern BCAA's
whatever PWO I have on hand or none at all.

My split:
Sunday: Legs/calves
Monday: Chest/abs
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Biceps/Triceps/calves
Thursday: Shoulders/Traps/Abs

I have been looking into running andro mass as I want to run something non-methylated, but I can't afford it and Bulk-Up looks like an even better alternative. I really look foward to trying this.

Thanks Matt.

asternmadkatz

asternmadkatz

Awards
Welcome to Anabolic Minds. I don't think they were questioning your post count, that's expected of a new company, just getting started. They were wondering where all the new guys were coming from. Are these your reps?
You're right, there are a lot of new users....myself included.

I just started geting the AnabolicMinds newsletter and this happened to be one of the side links in it. :)

First time for everything.

Good luck to everyone.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're right, there are a lot of new users....myself included.

I just started geting the AnabolicMinds newsletter and this happened to be one of the side links in it. :)

First time for everything.

Good luck to everyone.
I saw that, good luck man.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Well, I hope this time around Andro Factory wont turn around and disappear just like on PHF and I will finally run some dhea based ph

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Did they ever pick up any loggers for this? I would sign up but im still chicken to try a ph. lol

What kind of PCT will be needed for this anyway?

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Ready to start beasting this thing up... would be super stoked if I won :)

crimson_sun

crimson_sun

Awards
i heard androfactory merged w taurus nutrition and lg, any truth to this

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
SLW2
Stangbanger
SugarDaddy69

You 3 please PM me your address's so i can get 2 bottles of Bulk-up out to you all.

Jack Galt

Awards
Found a video review

Found one. He's about 4 weeks in. There on YouTube and the Manufactures website under reviews "Danny Beck".

Jack Galt

Awards
Use this coupon code BULKUP14. It's buy one get one half off.

Jack Galt

Awards
Seems to be the recommendation all around the boards. That an 25 as your plates have finished growing.
This really does seem interesting, but I assume you want someone older than 21.

Jack Galt

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Link the logs so folks can follow. :bigok:

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you guys ever decide to open the Factory doors to another logger, I will b here 4 u...

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Grats yall! Looking forward to your results!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
SLW2
Stangbanger
SugarDaddy69

You 3 please PM me your address's so i can get 2 bottles of Bulk-up out to you all.
PM sent! Super stoked to get this started! Thanks for choosing me Androfactory!

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
thanks for the opportunity any ideas on how to run these what supports, pct, other ideas

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets keep this on subject please. We are new to the board, hence the low post counts.
Don't sweat them, lots of companies have "supporters" , this i'm sure.
Hell, It's how I got started in the rep game.
Primordial performance had a whole team of them.
They had the reps, then the guys paid to support their products, they were pretty much reps too, we had access to the rep forum, placed rep orders, but we were specifically told to conceal any affiliation with the company.
Now, I don't know if pp does this any more, they're so so popular, they shouldn't need to any more.
But, It's too be expected, it happens.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may have been a bit harsh at first. I digress. Staying tuned for more.

Blue Reflex

Awards
Would love to get on this! I'm currently stack free and looking to bulk up. Bicycle accident put me out the gym for bout a year. I'm trying to get back to that beast!

36 5'9 182 trying to get back to 190

Ole Danny boy is going to be a beast after he's done!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to get on this! I'm currently stack free and looking to bulk up. Bicycle accident put me out the gym for bout a year. I'm trying to get back to that beast!

36 5'9 182 trying to get back to 190

Ole Danny boy is going to be a beast after he's done!
it's over dude

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't sweat them, looks of companies have "supporters" , this i'm sure.
Hell, It's how I got started in the rep game.
Primordial performance had a whole team of them.
They had the reps, then the guys paid to support their products, they were pretty much reps too, we had access to the rep forum, placed rep orders, but we were specifically told to conceal any affiliation with the company.
Now, I don't know if pp does this any more, they're so so popular, they shouldn't need to any more.
But, It's too be expected, it happens.
Wow...

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Thanks!!! Looking forward to a good run!!!! Detailed log will be up as soon as I recieve them!

Thanks again Andro Factory!

Brock Stevens

Awards
Since this is considered a PH, what kind of PCT do you reccomend?
PCT info. can very from person to person it depends on how long your cycle is and how many soft-gels you are looking to run per day. Some people are into mega-dosing research chems or serms but this can be tricky and dangerous if your dose is too high you will get a lot of neg. sides. Although they will be very helpful if PCT with them is done correctly. The thing with research chems is you want to run a lower dose so that your estrogen is not deminished and you body is able to respond correctly to them. If you are going to go this route here is an example of a dosing guideline that would be alright.

Arimidex- 20mg/d
clomid- 30mg/d na

This would help to keep estrogen levels down without effecting sex drive, joints, ect... Also would help to increase your natural test production back to life. Check out the CP+R stack as well to see all the positive sides that BULK-UP has to offer.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT info. can very from person to person it depends on how long your cycle is and how many soft-gels you are looking to run per day. Some people are into mega-dosing research chems or serms but this can be tricky and dangerous if your dose is too high you will get a lot of neg. sides. Although they will be very helpful if PCT with them is done correctly. The thing with research chems is you want to run a lower dose so that your estrogen is not deminished and you body is able to respond correctly to them. If you are going to go this route here is an example of a dosing guideline that would be alright.

Arimidex- 20mg/d
clomid- 30mg/d na

This would help to keep estrogen levels down without effecting sex drive, joints, ect... Also would help to increase your natural test production back to life. Check out the CP+R stack as well to see all the positive sides that BULK-UP has to offer.
Arimidex at 20mg a day? Phew...that's pretty high, unless you meant aromasin.
Adex I would dose .25mg/day on cycle and .25mg/day in pct, then as you taper down clomid dosage in the last week it'd be a good idea to have more adex on hand, as stopping clomid could cause some estrogen rebound.
Aromasin is a better choice than arimidex and can be dosed anywhere from 12.5mg EOD to 25mg/day. It stimulates LH as well as blocks estrogen.

Blue Reflex

Awards
Yea my bad. Didn't realize until I went back to the original page.

arluckydog

arluckydog

Awards
Hi I'm 34 and I've went through a few stacks and I'm very in tune with my body as it changes. I would love to try this and log about it as I am new to this site and have been trying to come up with a good log subject, I believe this would be perfect. I am currently in the process of looking for a new product to help me gain lean mass. I was planning on using the ams growth kit but would be very pleased to try Your product and log about my results. Hope your interested in using me.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Hi I'm 34 and I've went through a few stacks and I'm very in tune with my body as it changes. I would love to try this and log about it as I am new to this site and have been trying to come up with a good log subject, I believe this would be perfect. I am currently in the process of looking for a new product to help me gain lean mass. I was planning on using the ams growth kit but would be very pleased to try Your product and log about my results. Hope your interested in using me.
Its over bud... Loggers have been chosen.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Have any of the other chosen loggers gotten their BulkUp yet? Been a while and still nothing here... Getting anxious

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
not yet...

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Have any of the other chosen loggers gotten their BulkUp yet? Been a while and still nothing here... Getting anxious
not yet...
I wouldnt count on getting anything from them. Like sugardaddy69 said here:

Well, I hope this time around Andro Factory wont turn around and disappear just like on PHF and I will finally run some dhea based ph
They up and disappeared from PHF and left the loggers empty handed, I wouldnt be surprised to see them do the same here.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I had some issues come up in my life and ended up not finishing a log. I made a mistake. I am truly sorry for that. Have you never done something you regretted or made a mistake? I doubt it. Anyway, I obviously wont be applying to any logs anymore. Im not banned from the forum though so I dont see what your problem is...