Anderson Silva Vs Vitor Belfort

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
I wouldn't place all of the blame on Silva for those three fights. And regardless of how embarassing they were if they would have put serious heat on Silva (like Sonnen) he wouldn't have been able to dance and mock them. Whether you find those fights offensive or not, he really did display dominance in his mockery. Now if he would have lost one of those fights after prancing around like the love child of Mayhem Miller and a Laker girl, then it'd be a different story.

And it doesn't really matter if you find GSP boring or not, his skill and prowess aren't. He fights to not make mistakes, and yeah, sometimes that can get a little boring if you only want to see finishes, but I personally enjoy watching him manhandle guys who people thought would pose serious problems to him.

SeniorXJ

Awards
I wouldn't place all of the blame on Silva for those three fights. And regardless of how embarassing they were if they would have put serious heat on Silva (like Sonnen) he wouldn't have been able to dance and mock them. Whether you find those fights offensive or not, he really did display dominance in his mockery. Now if he would have lost one of those fights after prancing around like the love child of Mayhem Miller and a Laker girl, then it'd be a different story.

And it doesn't really matter if you find GSP boring or not, his skill and prowess aren't. He fights to not make mistakes, and yeah, sometimes that can get a little boring if you only want to see finishes, but I personally enjoy watching him manhandle guys who people thought would pose serious problems to him.

Thats a perfect description of GSP's fighting style, no mistakes, & ill add in no weaknesses!!