Anabolic Pump/Recreate log...let's get some f'n recomp goin'!!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Burger testicles? What kind of suck motherf****er thinks about stuff like that.

:twisted: Yo.. Timber.. Lets go snort some DTH, homie.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

dude are you talking to yourself again?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
it would be interesting to know what happens to your increased muscle fullness once you stop the AP. In other words, were the gains in size due solely to increased glycogen and water storage? (Or just the result of working out your legs which stimulate test. and gh...)

After four weeks, did you lose fat or inches around your waist? Was the Recreate worth it or just another over hyped waste of $$?
Just curious. The pics from your 2nd week seemed to show fuller muscles. However, I have saved alot of money by being skeptical. Thanks for the log!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
it would be interesting to know what happens to your increased muscle fullness once you stop the AP. In other words, were the gains in size due solely to increased glycogen and water storage? (Or just the result of working out your legs which stimulate test. and gh...)

After four weeks, did you lose fat or inches around your waist? Was the Recreate worth it or just another over hyped waste of $$?
Just curious. The pics from your 2nd week seemed to show fuller muscles. However, I have saved alot of money by being skeptical. Thanks for the log!
AP and Recreate are both great products. I have been running them for the last 2 months. Serious fat loss, little to no size lost. IMO, AP is great during a cut, or as a secondary supplement during a bulk (if you have the money... it can be expensive, but it's on sale @ NP right now...) if you can get it on sale, swoop it up. Recreate is the sh*t. Good, clean (the cleanest I have ever felt in a fat burner) energy, and no crash. I sweat like no other when I am on it. Recreate is worth the money if you are on a cut. AP is worth the money if money isn't an issue... definately didn't help my strength or aggression much, but it did shape out my muscles really well. I have great muscle fullness compared to before the past 8 weeks.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Actually, lets go feed that extra Hdrol pill you have in your cycle to those piranhas at the exotic pet store.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Serious fat loss, little to no size lost.
I read through your log last night but I forget, how many % of BF did you lose during your run with recreate in how many months?

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
AP and Recreate are both great products. I have been running them for the last 2 months. Serious fat loss, little to no size lost. IMO, AP is great during a cut, or as a secondary supplement during a bulk (if you have the money... it can be expensive, but it's on sale @ NP right now...) if you can get it on sale, swoop it up. Recreate is the sh*t. Good, clean (the cleanest I have ever felt in a fat burner) energy, and no crash. I sweat like no other when I am on it. Recreate is worth the money if you are on a cut. AP is worth the money if money isn't an issue... definately didn't help my strength or aggression much, but it did shape out my muscles really well. I have great muscle fullness compared to before the past 8 weeks.

I pretty much agree with everything here, except that RC didn't really shed that much fat for me, but then again, I eat Venom HD like skittles (mmm....almost time to get on that train again). That said, it does make you sweat like a mofo, and I have reduced waist size. I'm hoping Mullet was right about the glycogen retention around my stomach and that in a few days I find that I actually have washboard abs. But I doubt it. Still, should look better than it does today.

I too am skeptical, at least in regards to anything non-hormonal. But AP I found to work VERY well at increasing muscle fullness. Supposedly, none of that is due to glycogen, and you keep it all, but I'm not entirely certain why it would accumulate there and not in the shoulders, chest and arms. We'll find out soon enough...especially when I begin my low-carb cut on Monday. If I keep the weight (which I think I will), than it was worth it. And I actually only use a little more than half the bottle because of what we've coined "The Timber Method" of only taking 2 pills daily!

Edwards, I just got my last workout in, got a pic to post along with final number before the end of the day, and a parting shot. Keep it locked for that. BF% was the only thing I never got.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I read through your log last night but I forget, how many % of BF did you lose during your run with recreate in how many months?
I technically still have a week and a half left. I started at 10.5% and I still need to get measured. Judging by my love handles and abs, I would say I am between 8-9%... I am getting into the BF% where 1% change takes quite a bit of effort... and I am not going easy on my carbs, just at night. Had I taken my carbs down I would probably be around 6-7%, but at the risk of some muscle breakdown. I have also been using Napalm, which IMO is the most impressive supp I have used lately, being I didn't believe in topicals prior to this run. I am now a FIRM believer.:thumbsup:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I technically still have a week and a half left. I started at 10.5% and I still need to get measured. Judging by my love handles and abs, I would say I am between 8-9%... I am getting into the BF% where 1% change takes quite a bit of effort... and I am not going easy on my carbs, just at night. Had I taken my carbs down I would probably be around 6-7%, but at the risk of some muscle breakdown. I have also been using Napalm, which IMO is the most impressive supp I have used lately, being I didn't believe in topicals prior to this run. I am now a FIRM believer.:thumbsup:
Didn't I tell you??? I love that sh!t!!! I'd fcukin' bathe in it, if it wouldn't burn my nether-regions!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Well, last workout of this run is in the can, and I'm finished with carb meals. Had oatmeal with breakfast, and my last AP, one more dose of RC this afternoon, and I'm finished. From here on out, it's salad, high protein and only 1 carb meal per day, < 50g (except once every few weeks when I have wheat pasta for dinner...my wifey makes that **** delicious!)

Anyway, here's what I did on my last arm day (also finishing up this week of altered negetaive/static reps)

DB Curl 3 x 10 @ 25lb
super w/
Tri extension 3 x 12 @ 60lb

Preacher Curl 2 x 10 @ 60lb
super w/
Overhead Cable Ext. 2 x 12 @ 40lb

1-arm Hammer curl 2 x 12 @ 15lb
super w/
Kickback 2 x 12 @ 15lb

Forearm Twist (10lb)
super w/
DB Wrist Roll (10lb)
super w/
Inverted DB Wrist Roll (10lb)

And there's yer horse, your honor!

Next up...pics and final stats!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Stats:
I'm still 5'11" - I was hoping I'd grow :(
...but now I weigh 201, which is not too shabby at all, if I say do so myself!

Starting measurements:
Neck: 16.5"
Chest: 44"
Shoulders: 51"
Biceps (unflexed): 14.25"
Biceps (flexed): 16"
Forearm: 12.25"
Waist: 36.5" (What the f#*k??? I thought the 34 pant size was my actual waist size???)
Hip: 39"
Thigh: 22"
Calf: 15"

Final measurements:
Neck: 16.5"
Chest: 45.75"
Shoulders: 51.5"
Biceps (unflexed): 14.25"
Biceps (flexed): 16.5"
Forearm: 12.5"
Waist: 37"
Hip: 38.5"
Thigh: 22.25"
Calf: 15"

Not bad at all. Judging by my measurments, I gained a some size, obviously, and I gained a good amount of weight (6lb). Let's compare pics from day 1 and day 25.

Here's before:

And here's after:

You can definitely see a diference here.

All in all, I'm pleased, especially sinc ethis was a complete leap of faith for me. I react to carbs typically, which is why I always keep them in check. I think my stomach filled in the tiniest bit, but we'll see if that drops off in a few days when the glycogen store depletes (they're having a killer sale, there...you should go check it out!:thumbsup:).

AP - great for repartitioning carbs and helping thicken muscle.
RC - made me sweat like a horse, and I feel like it helped keep the weight I would've put on from the increased carbs down some. Good clean energy (if you like that sort of thing).

All in all I'd probably rate 8 and 7.5, respectively. Definitely recommend it to others looking to do some recomping.

I hope you've all enjoyed the log. I've enjoyed keeping it. Already started a new one (in the R rated section of the board)...you guys know where it is! Anyway, ltime get cut muthafcukas!!!

If anyone else has any questions about this log, by all means post and I'll be happy to answer as best I can based on my experience.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the final info. I wish you were going to hold off the "r" rated supp for a week so we can see whether or not you maintain the pump. but you got to do what you got to do.
good luck

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job with this log and the cycle TG2!! Your chest grew almost 2 inches. That's freakin' awesome bro! I can tell you've leaned out in your serratus region and also your upper abdominals. As you cut the carbs, I'm sure in a few days even those lower abs will look sharper!! Rock this next cycle dude. I'm there with you and for you!!:head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the final info. I wish you were going to hold off the "r" rated supp for a week so we can see whether or not you maintain the pump. but you got to do what you got to do.
good luck
Have no fear. I've no doubt my pump will continue to hold up nicely! ;)

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Good job with this log and the cycle TG2!! Your chest grew almost 2 inches. That's freakin' awesome bro! I can tell you've leaned out in your serratus region and also your upper abdominals. As you cut the carbs, I'm sure in a few days even those lower abs will look sharper!! Rock this next cycle dude. I'm there with you and for you!!:head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Many thanks TG!!! I greatly appreciate all the encouragement you always give!