Anabolic Pump/Recreate log...let's get some f'n recomp goin'!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything's looking good Bro! You're kicking arse and taking names now!! Great job on this log too. You have everything laid out real nicely. Keep the fires burning Bro!!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
FRONT SQUATS!!!! :aargh:

'atta boy. Arnold did them, they are good enough for me. I've been slacking on them and concentrating on my hammies... this week will be different! Time to blast those quads!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Everything's looking good Bro! You're kicking arse and taking names now!! Great job on this log too. You have everything laid out real nicely. Keep the fires burning Bro!!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Thanks broski!!! I much appreciate the encouragement!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
FRONT SQUATS!!!! :aargh:

'atta boy. Arnold did them, they are good enough for me. I've been slacking on them and concentrating on my hammies... this week will be different! Time to blast those quads!
Thanks dude! Maybe next week I'll actually hit those presses AND the front squats...what'cha think? Should really beat up my legs.

You know, I'll be all kickin' like Bruce Lee:bruce1: doin' :squat: and :clean:, and then the next day, when I try to get outta bed I'll look like the guy on the left :nutkick:. But inside, I'll feel like this: :dance:.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude! Maybe next week I'll actually hit those presses AND the front squats...what'cha think? Should really beat up my legs.

You know, I'll be all kickin' like Bruce Lee:bruce1: doin' :squat: and :clean:, and then the next day, when I try to get outta bed I'll look like the guy on the left :nutkick:. But inside, I'll feel like this: :dance:.

I think you mean the guy on the right?

I can't stop hurting myself... :( I might need a couple days off. :sigh:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Dude, if you got it in the tank go for it. When I do squats and front squats the same day... well it usually ends my leg workout early. Not that that is a bad thing. Just be careful with those knees. Mine get wobbly sometimes during those front squats. Nothing like a good collarbone bruise to remind you of the front squats you did the day before!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Well, today marks two weeks, so here are my measurements for comparison. I'm actually pleasantly surprised by the numbers. Check out the new ones up top, and compare to the old ones beneath.

Neck: 16.5"
Chest: 45.75"
Shoulders: 51.5"
Biceps (unflexed): 14.5"
Biceps (flexed): 16.25"
Forearm: 12.25"
Waist: 37 5/8" (I actually did my previous measurement where I wear my pants and found out after it should be around the belly button...measured that week and the number was 38.25")
Hip: 39.25"
Thigh: 22.25"
Calf: 15"

Neck: 16.5"
Chest: 44"
Shoulders: 51"
Biceps (unflexed): 14.25"
Biceps (flexed): 16"
Forearm: 12.25"
Waist: **
Hip: 39"
Thigh: 22"
Calf: 15"

pre and pos workout pics to come after this afternoon's workout.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great gains bro! Especially for what was supposed to be a effin' recomp!! Way to go!! Keep those gains coming!! :woohoo:THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Great gains bro! Especially for what was supposed to be a effin' recomp!! Way to go!! Keep those gains coming!! :woohoo:THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Thanks! Yeah, if I can continue that progress, I should have some pretty significant increases in size by the time I begin my cut.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Alright, alright, alright! Had a KILLER chest workout yesterday. Think I tore some fibers I don't usually get to, doing all drop sets (this one's dedicated to the TG! :hammer:).

Here's how it went down:

DB Bench
2 x 10 @ 80lb, 60lb, 40lb

Incline DB Bench
2 x 8 @ 60lb, 50lb, 40lb

Decline DB Bench
2 x 10 @ 65lb, 55lb, 45lb

Pec Deck Flyes
15 @ 60lb, 50lb, 40lb, 30lb

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
And here are some pre and post workout pics. I put the old ones up for side-by-side comparison.

See below.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Ooooooohhhh Denzelllll!!!!!

Nice work man.

Finally threw down my H log. Come check me out.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and didn't see your note at the bottom.

I don't think your stomach looks "fuller"... Maybe just a little - but thats usually just a H2O issue.

Just step away from the mirror for a couple days... Shoulders look more rounded though!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could tell your chest got pumped up good after those drop sets! They'll set you on fire, won't they?!!:smite: I'll be starting some drop sets again this Sunday as I go back on-cycle again. Try some rest-pause reps at the end of your heaviest work sets next time. They're also great to reach some deep muscle fibers!! Keep up the good work bro!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and didn't see your note at the bottom.

I don't think your stomach looks "fuller"... Maybe just a little - but thats usually just a H2O issue.

Just step away from the mirror for a couple days... Shoulders look more rounded though!
Yeah, I'm not too worried about it. The tape doesn't lie, and the tape says I'm putting on some muscle. Once I start my cut in two weeks, I'm pretty confident the extra baggage will drop off. As an added boost, I've decided to continue the evasive maneauver I pulled with the low intensity cardio for my sore legs, and just keep that up for the next two weeks. Then, when I start my cut, I'll be returning to low carb, dropping calories, increasing protein, and getting back on HIIT 3 times weekly. That oughta really shake things up!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I could tell your chest got pumped up good after those drop sets! They'll set you on fire, won't they?!!:smite: I'll be starting some drop sets again this Sunday as I go back on-cycle again. Try some rest-pause reps at the end of your heaviest work sets next time. They're also great to reach some deep muscle fibers!! Keep up the good work bro!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
You know it, bro! Today's shoulders and I'll be attacking those with drop sets too. Drop DB presses, raises and upright rows...mmmm. I'll let you know how it goes later.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Had a hell of a shoulder workout today, boys! Drop sets kick ass for cranking up the intensity. Here it is:

Military Press Smith Machine (warmup) 2 x 20 @ 95lb

DB Mil. Press 2 x 8 @ 60lb, 50lb, 40lb

Wide-grip upright rows 2 x 8 @ 95lb, 75lb, 55lb

1-arm lat raises (DB) 1 x 6 @ 40lb, 30lb, 20lb, 10lb

DB front raises 1 x 8 @ 35lb, 25lb, 15lb

Rear lat raise 1 x 8 @ 20lb, 15lb, 10lb

Shrugs 2 x 10 @ 225lb, 205lb, 185lb, 135lb

Going to have to his arms tomorrow instead of Friday, but no biggie. Arm day is arm day, and I love it no matter how much rest I got beforehand.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome workout bro! What do you have planned for next week's training? You really shouldn't use drop sets TOO often as they can quickly lead to overtraining. I suggest doing some rest-pause reps at the end of your heaviest work set only. Only 1 rest-pause set per exercise. Use this technique for a week and then maybe do some super-sets the week following. Variety is the key!!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout bro! What do you have planned for next week's training? You really shouldn't use drop sets TOO often as they can quickly lead to overtraining. I suggest doing some rest-pause reps at the end of your heaviest work set only. Only 1 rest-pause set per exercise. Use this technique for a week and then maybe do some super-sets the week following. Variety is the key!!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. I'm going to be keeping it light weight and high rep, though. I've never really done rest-pause except w/ heavy weight. Would it still work?

My idea was to finish light on week 4 of AP/RC, so that I'm fresh when I begin my cut the week after. Then I'll be going through another 4 week set of varying workouts, finishing with another drop set week during week 4 (5 out from this week), right at the end of my cut, where I should really be able to reap some nice benefit from it. What do you think?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. I'm going to be keeping it light weight and high rep, though. I've never really done rest-pause except w/ heavy weight. Would it still work?

My idea was to finish light on week 4 of AP/RC, so that I'm fresh when I begin my cut the week after. Then I'll be going through another 4 week set of varying workouts, finishing with another drop set week during week 4 (5 out from this week), right at the end of my cut, where I should really be able to reap some nice benefit from it. What do you think?
The rest-pause principle is bestused for heavier weights, but it can still be productive in the 10 to 12 rep range providing you are training balls to the wall. Which you should be! Use a weight that would normally make you fail at rep 8. After this 8th rep, you will rest 5 to 10 seconds. Crank out another rep, rest, crank out another rep. 2 or 3 pauses is all that is needed. They're fukkin' brutal dude!! On your light week to finish off week 4 you could use some super-sets to crank up the intensity. They'll help to harden everything up at the end of your cycle. This has been a great log bro! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
The rest-pause principle is bestused for heavier weights, but it can still be productive in the 10 to 12 rep range providing you are training balls to the wall. Which you should be! Use a weight that would normally make you fail at rep 8. After this 8th rep, you will rest 5 to 10 seconds. Crank out another rep, rest, crank out another rep. 2 or 3 pauses is all that is needed. They're fukkin' brutal dude!! On your light week to finish off week 4 you could use some super-sets to crank up the intensity. They'll help to harden everything up at the end of your cycle. This has been a great log bro! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Many thanks, and as always, thanks to you for all the support! It is MUCH appreciated.

I think I'm going to stick with the high rep, low weight workout, mixing in some iso-compound supers, and save the heavy rest-pauses for the week after (week 1 of that run...and a new log to come!).

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
A few notes on the products and my reactions as I near the end of the 3rd week. I'm definitely feeling thicker, I gotta say. Don't think I'm getting too much weightloss, but I don't seem to be gaining any weight either, which leads me to two possibilities: 1) For me, AP works EXACTLY as well as it claims it does, but Recreate does not. 2) For me, AP works really well at putting size on, but maybe not as well at cutting fat. HOWEVER, RC does this well, and so the combo's working out for me.

As you saw from my first few posts, my diet is tight. If anything, it's on the conservative side in terms of carb intake. Diet hasn't changed at all, so that's not it. All in all, I'm pleased with the effect I've gotten, but as of right now, I think I'd need to try each one seperately to see which supp is working best on me.

Anywhooo...here's my arm workout from yesterday. More dropsets!!!

DB Curls
1 x 20 @ 15lb
1 x 6 @ 45lb, 35lb, 25lb, 20lb, 15lb

Lying DB Tri Extensions
1 x 20 @ 10lb
1 x 6 @ 35lb, 30lb, 25lb, 20lb

Preacher Curls
1 x 6 @ 150lb, 120lb, 100lb, 80lb

Overhead Cable Ext.
1 x 10 @ 55lb, 45lb, 35lb, 25lb

Concentration Curls
1 x 8 @ 20lb, 15lb, 10lb

Kickbacks
1 x 10 @ 20lb, 15lb, 10lb

Forearm Twists

Got legs tomorrow, which I actually WON'T be doing with dropsets, since it's only my 3rd since getting back to doing legs, but I intend to continue adding to the weight.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yo, I did dropsets two days ago on shoulders.... OUUUUUCH! So great.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout TG2!! I just realized your initials would be that!! LOL Well, you could be called worse things I imagine!! You've put together a concise and informative log here. I see you did 4 drops on those arm exercises. WOW!! I usually just do 1 or 2 drops. On rare occasions 3. But 4!! I'm going to have to try some of that sh!t on this new cycle I'm starting tomorrow!! :aargh:THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you do a lot of abdominal work Guy, the fullness could be muscle belly fullness from the increased glycogen; also remember that glycolytic processes involve the transport and retention of water as well. I usually notice that when I use Anabolic Pump, I retain very minute amounts of water for that exact purpose. Usually increased hydration eliminates the blur, but irrespective of that, you should be shredding up nicely beneath it! Let me know if you have any other questions/concerns.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Great workout TG2!! I just realized your initials would be that!! LOL Well, you could be called worse things I imagine!! You've put together a concise and informative log here. I see you did 4 drops on those arm exercises. WOW!! I usually just do 1 or 2 drops. On rare occasions 3. But 4!! I'm going to have to try some of that sh!t on this new cycle I'm starting tomorrow!! :aargh:THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
I hadn't noticed that before! Usually people tend to abbreviate using 'guy'. That's pretty funny! :thumbsup:

Yeah man, you really hurt on the 4 drops. I probably end up going a little lighter than I would on that set if I dropped 2, but mixing it up. Maybe next time I'll try a 2 drop from around 60lb.

Do it to it, TG! I'll be watching you!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
If you do a lot of abdominal work Guy, the fullness could be muscle belly fullness from the increased glycogen; also remember that glycolytic processes involve the transport and retention of water as well. I usually notice that when I use Anabolic Pump, I retain very minute amounts of water for that exact purpose. Usually increased hydration eliminates the blur, but irrespective of that, you should be shredding up nicely beneath it! Let me know if you have any other questions/concerns.
Not sure if it's water. My upper body, particularly shoulders and bis, are looking sharper than before, actually. Might be glycogen, though. Let's see what happens when I finish up after next week. I'm definitely happy with the effects on upper body muscles.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so today marks the beginning of the 4th and final wek of this run. Since I reduced to two AP per day a while back, I've got about 20 more days, but AP doesn't really jive with my next run, so I'll save it for a later use. Final measurements and impressions should come on Thursday, as I'll be out of town Friday - Sunday, and not watching my diet as strictly as I am now. Then, next Monday, comes phase two...THE CUT!!!

As for this week, there's been a slight change in plans for training. Instead of going low-weight/high-rep, I'm keeping the low-weight, but only staying within the 10 - 12 rep range. Some of you may be saying, "TG2, you're hovering at the 200lb mark...did you have to shop in the plus-sizes section for that training bra?" But bear with me guys. There is a method to my madness. I'll ellaborate.

I love benching 275lb. I love curling 50lb bells. And while I pay great attention to form, it's tough to keep it 100% strict when phsing the big weights. Likewise, you can't get as deep into the movement, or really squeeze the muscle as hard when you're working at high weight. For that reason, this week I'll be working with light weights in the 10 - 12 rep range, with a particular focus on form, rhythm and keeping the muscle contracted throughout the movement, with an emphasis on squeeze at the peak of the movement. I'm talking about doing something like a 3-2-3 timing on reps. Should really dig in to tear at those deep fibers.

Anyway, today's chest and back, tomorrow's shoulders, and Wednesday's arms. I'm afraid I only have 3 days, so this week legs are getting skipped.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so today marks the beginning of the 4th and final wek of this run. Since I reduced to two AP per day a while back, I've got about 20 more days, but AP doesn't really jive with my next run, so I'll save it for a later use. Final measurements and impressions should come on Thursday, as I'll be out of town Friday - Sunday, and not watching my diet as strictly as I am now. Then, next Monday, comes phase two...THE CUT!!!

As for this week, there's been a slight change in plans for training. Instead of going low-weight/high-rep, I'm keeping the low-weight, but only staying within the 10 - 12 rep range. Some of you may be saying, "TG2, you're hovering at the 200lb mark...did you have to shop in the plus-sizes section for that training bra?" But bear with me guys. There is a method to my madness. I'll ellaborate.

I love benching 275lb. I love curling 50lb bells. And while I pay great attention to form, it's tough to keep it 100% strict when phsing the big weights. Likewise, you can't get as deep into the movement, or really squeeze the muscle as hard when you're working at high weight. For that reason, this week I'll be working with light weights in the 10 - 12 rep range, with a particular focus on form, rhythm and keeping the muscle contracted throughout the movement, with an emphasis on squeeze at the peak of the movement. I'm talking about doing something like a 3-2-3 timing on reps. Should really dig in to tear at those deep fibers.

Anyway, today's chest and back, tomorrow's shoulders, and Wednesday's arms. I'm afraid I only have 3 days, so this week legs are getting skipped.
NEVER SKIP OUT ON LEGS!!! Hit them on your Shoulder day, even if you only do squats, bust that sh*t out! Your body is gonna thank you!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
NEVER SKIP OUT ON LEGS!!! Hit them on your Shoulder day, even if you only do squats, bust that sh*t out! Your body is gonna thank you!
Oh yeah dude! I'll definitely include squats and calve raises on my last day (arms). I'm just not going to hit the full leg workout.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'll tell you what: I'm pretty sore from that workout yesterday. I basically did negative sets, where I focused on keeping the muscle contracted throughout, and holding the squeeze at the peak of position.

However, it made for a better workout than it does log numbers :rasp:. But here they are nonetheless:

Bench
2 x 12 @ 185lb
1 x 10 @ 135lb
1 x 8 @ 135lb (*x-rep partial set - obviously, not done as a negative set...though I guess I could have :think:)

Incline Bench
3 x 12 @ 135lb

Decline Bench
3 x 12 @ 135lb (finish last set w/ partials at normal speed)

Flyes
2 x 12 @ 20lb (w/ 2 sec. squeeze at peak position)

Tonight is shoulders! Should prove to be interesting in this setup.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'll tell you what: I'm pretty sore from that workout yesterday. I basically did negative sets, where I focused on keeping the muscle contracted throughout, and holding the squeeze at the peak of position.

However, it made for a better workout than it does log numbers :rasp:. But here they are nonetheless:

Bench
2 x 12 @ 185lb
1 x 10 @ 135lb
1 x 8 @ 135lb (*x-rep partial set - obviously, not done as a negative set...though I guess I could have :think:)

Incline Bench
3 x 12 @ 135lb

Decline Bench
3 x 12 @ 135lb (finish last set w/ partials at normal speed)

Flyes
2 x 12 @ 20lb (w/ 2 sec. squeeze at peak position)

Tonight is shoulders! Should prove to be interesting in this setup.

Dude, pick a log and stick to it!!! Hahaa.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, this is the log I'm working on. The other one, well, right now just think of it as front loading! :thumbsup:
I am about to do the same thing... I am so less and less focused on my cut the closer my epi run comes... :twisted:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I am about to do the same thing... I am so less and less focused on my cut the closer my epi run comes... :twisted:
It's hard not to get excited, bro. No matter how good the non-hormonal supps may be, the effects are never as dramatic. Fun, fun, fun!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It's hard not to get excited, bro. No matter how good the non-hormonal supps may be, the effects are never as dramatic. Fun, fun, fun!!!
Seriously man. Ever since my M1D MMV2 run, I have been researching my balls off, and I think I ordered all my sauce a little early... I got scared with the whole June ban of the three compounds... two of which I could give a sh*t about, but PPlex is something I wanted to give a go, so I have ended up with a pretty serious stash... something like 8-10 cycles. Now that I think about it, I'll probably wind up doing the real stuff before I finish all these goodies. lol... Now I am just drooling and am probably gonna quit my cut early... I am thinner than I ever have been in my life, I am not dieting for a contest, nobody but you and Timber post on my log anymore... and I want to start eating big again. Plus I want to feel that RAAAAGE!!!! :twisted::aargh::twisted::aargh: .

I would like to shoot the sh*t with you about the different Designers if you get a chance... you got AIM? PM me if ya do!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Have I told either one of you that I can't wait to take DTH and have my nuts swell up like giant bouncing cheeseburgers?

It's pretty much all I can think about.

:burg: :burg:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Have I told either one of you that I can't wait to take DTH and have my nuts swell up like giant bouncing cheeseburgers?

It's pretty much all I can think about.

:burg: :burg:
You should just put topical testosterone right onto your sack, sit back, and see what happens...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nobody but you and Timber post on my log anymore...
I didn't know about your old log, but I'm all up in your new one!! I'll be there for the whole ride broski!!:type: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Seriously man. Ever since my M1D MMV2 run, I have been researching my balls off, and I think I ordered all my sauce a little early... I got scared with the whole June ban of the three compounds... two of which I could give a sh*t about, but PPlex is something I wanted to give a go, so I have ended up with a pretty serious stash... something like 8-10 cycles. Now that I think about it, I'll probably wind up doing the real stuff before I finish all these goodies. lol... Now I am just drooling and am probably gonna quit my cut early... I am thinner than I ever have been in my life, I am not dieting for a contest, nobody but you and Timber post on my log anymore... and I want to start eating big again. Plus I want to feel that RAAAAGE!!!! :twisted::aargh::twisted::aargh: .

I would like to shoot the sh*t with you about the different Designers if you get a chance... you got AIM? PM me if ya do!

Just PM'ed ya, brudda.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
If I had to describe the application of this approach to working out to shoulders in under 5 words, I could do so easily..."HURTS LIKE A B!TCH!!!" Luckily, I have a log going, so I don't have to.

Do yourselves a favor. Grab a pair of dumbbells (lighter than you'd normally work a lat raise with), and do a rep. However, make sure you don't get up to peak position for 3 seconds. Once there, hold another 1 to 2 count, then lower slowly (another 3 count) and repeat. By the third rep, my muscles were screaming. So, I applied that to every excercise, and thus were born the most p*ssy-like numbers I've put up since the early days, when I was just skinny kid trying to put a little muscle on a 140lb frame.

Here they are, all done in the altered negative fashion (unless otherwise indicated):

Warmup
Wide-grip Upright Rows 2 x 20 @ 45lb

Smith Press
2 x 12 @ 115lb

Behind the Back Smith Press
2 x 10 @ 95lb

1-arm lat raise
3 x 8 @ 15lb
1 x 12 @ 15lb (reg. speed w/ partials finish)

Front Raise
2 x 8 @ 15lb

1-arm Rear Delt Raise
2 x 8 @ 10lb
Seated DB rear Delt Row
1 x 12 @ 45lb (reg. speed)

Upright Row
2 x 12 @ 95lb.

That's it. Today is arms...I shudder to think what my numbers will look like, but the approach is working. I'm sore, but the pain is fading fast. I'll be ready to move some muthafcukin' mountains next week!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
If I had to describe the application of this approach to working out to shoulders in under 5 words, I could do so easily..."HURTS LIKE A B!TCH!!!" Luckily, I have a log going, so I don't have to.

Do yourselves a favor. Grab a pair of dumbbells (lighter than you'd normally work a lat raise with), and do a rep. However, make sure you don't get up to peak position for 3 seconds. Once there, hold another 1 to 2 count, then lower slowly (another 3 count) and repeat. By the third rep, my muscles were screaming. So, I applied that to every excercise, and thus were born the most p*ssy-like numbers I've put up since the early days, when I was just skinny kid trying to put a little muscle on a 140lb frame.

Here they are, all done in the altered negative fashion (unless otherwise indicated):

Warmup
Wide-grip Upright Rows 2 x 20 @ 45lb

Smith Press
2 x 12 @ 115lb

Behind the Back Smith Press
2 x 10 @ 95lb

1-arm lat raise
3 x 8 @ 15lb

Front Raise
2 x 8 @ 15lb

1-arm Rear Delt Raise
2 x 8 @ 10lb
Seated DB rear Delt Row
1 x 12 @ 45lb (reg. speed)

Upright Row
2 x 12 @ 95lb.

That's it. Today is arms...I shudder to think what my numbers will look like, but the approach is working. I'm sore, but the pain is fading fast. I'll be ready to move some muthafcukin' mountains next week!
Slow shoulder workouts are the most painful thing I have ever experienced in the gym. Pump that sh*t up like crazy!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Slow shoulder workouts are the most painful thing I have ever experienced in the gym. Pump that sh*t up like crazy!
Yeah right, the most painful thing in the gym would be the blue balls that hot redhead mom of yours would give me.

:eek::eek: <--- blueballs

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Yeah right, the most painful thing in the gym would be the blue balls that hot redhead mom of yours would give me.

:eek::eek: <--- blueballs
now imagine if they were inflated, like this:
:burg::burg: