Anabolic Halo - muscletech out did there self again

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WAIT !!!!!! You guys just gave me an idea ! BAM !!!!!! Now even my avi is super anabolic (and cryogenically pulverized by jets and hammers, etc.) I had trouble deciding what my avatar would be but now it's prbably the coolest (not to mention the most intimidating) avatar on all of AM. Though the jack lalane juicer one is pretty damn good too!
LOl O'my god.This is just getting out of f**king hand!! lol Clearly you have the most Cryogenically pulverized Alpha AVI of ALL TIME!! Period!! lol

Topfueljunkie

Topfueljunkie

Awards
STEROIDS NOTHIN!!!!!! Can you imagine how HYOOGE I'll be after mixing this with some nitrotech and dat der cell tech ?!?!?! Hmmm, mix it all up in a jack lalane juicer and that thing will probably have some sort nuclear meltdown by combining all those. I'll probably throw some kitty litter into the mix too, you know, for the added fiber.

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
I want one so bad. I've heard nothing but great things about them. I also want either a NuWave infrared oven or the George Foreman grill. Haha.:food:
Yeah I love the foreman. I have the detachable grill plates so I can make waffles or grill sandwhiches or whatever. Never done it though. But I really want is an apple sauce maker haha homemade applesauce is soo good.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I just got my tub! all those ingredients were a tight squeeze...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This just in:

Russian studies confirm that cool advertising and funky supplement bottles create an anabolic effect.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I love the foreman. I have the detachable grill plates so I can make waffles or grill sandwhiches or whatever. Never done it though. But I really want is an apple sauce maker haha homemade applesauce is soo good.
I guess the NuWave infrared oven and the George Foreman grill are similar in the way that they both drain fat and grease from foods, but the NuWave oven dramatically decreases the normal cooking time of pretty much anything. It's quite impressive. I hate having to babysit the stove/oven while cooking.

I've never heard of an apple sauce maker, but I have heard of an ice cream maker. A margarite maker, too. Haha.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You MUST do a log. Please !!
I will in the future. I already ordered some so me and my freind will log it when I am done with yellow from controlled labs.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is a tax write off for me in the office. I work for a Doctor and I get paid to test products out and recommend products to patients.

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
haha even Muscle Tech? you should buy a 6 month cycle of hgh and write that off lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wish i could neg rep. FCUK! we should have went with the neg reps! damn.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if you were to do a full panel test to see if it actually contained all those ingredients and if they actually did. If not, then you can sue them like BSN and have an early Christmas.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im pretty sure its like 50-100 dollars or more to test just one of the ingredients. Thats why companies get away with bullsh1tting consumers cuz they know we cant test it. they can have anything in there....

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just... wtf?... I can't... wtf?... WTF!?! Are they serious??

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming that the term 'Halo' is probably in reference to how they encompass so many ingredients together to create an esoteric anabolic effect.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I just... wtf?... I can't... wtf?... WTF!?! Are they serious??
One way to tell if muscletech outdo themselves agian is when...

Matt has an emotional breakdown after reading the ingredience list. :hammer:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I should stack X-Factor+Anabolic Halo for my 2008 recomp.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure its like 50-100 dollars or more to test just one of the ingredients. Thats why companies get away with bullsh1tting consumers cuz they know we cant test it. they can have anything in there....
such a travesty!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Can I stack this with Gackic, Leuckic, Cell Tech, Creakic, Anatator P-70 and Nano Vapor. for a world most expensive and useless stack?:frustrate

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I stack this with Gackic, Leuckic, Cell Tech, Creakic, Anatator P-70 and Nano Vapor. for a world most expensive and useless stack?:frustrate
*when referring to Muscletech's Cell Tech one must convert the intended name into its true name: Dat Dere Cell Tech

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hey now were talking, (at least you would have all the essential and non-essential amino acids)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
*when referring to Muscletech's Cell Tech one must convert the intended name into its true name: Dat Dere Cell Tech
I apologize. Dat dere cell tech is a proven winner look what it did for Jay Cutler. He didn't even have to use roids.

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
OH I thought it had to do with angels. like it takes away your sins hahahha

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I apologize. Dat dere cell tech is a proven winner look what it did for Jay Cutler. He didn't even have to use roids.
:thumbsup:

Jay cutler mass stack yo! cycle of natural champions. ronnie eat your heart out! Natural bodybuilders can win the Olympia with the help of dat dere cell tech and with this new halo kitchen sink... roids are a thing of the past!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established

Jay cutler mass stack yo! cycle of natural champions. ronnie eat your heart out! Natural bodybuilders can win the Olympia with the help of dat dere cell tech and with this new halo kitchen sink... roids are a thing of the past!
Yea just take a look at Jay's disfigured stomach all natural lol and all cell tech!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I don't know which is worse, the MT product or the grammar in the thread title.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As long as you don't pick up any MT products, we're good!

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I bet if any company could become as big as Muscle-Tech has, they would do the same exact thing. I'm not hating on the other companies, because I believe MT is very over-priced (you could also say the same of many of the products sponsored companies on this website sell), but you can't deny that MT puts out decent products and more people from here would use them IF they weren't priced so high.

It's called MARKETING AND PROFITS. So they take advantage of high school kids, which company doesn't? They spend tons of money every year on useless ****. It's their fault for not doing the research and listening to the employee at GNC whose pimping MT because he gets commission from selling it.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
C`mon guys anator p70 is not a bad post-workout supp...
If this thread was in a bb forum it will end in a war...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Halo - muscletech out did der self again.

Ok, i think that's what the title should say.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thankfully though, we are not like the other board...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I use MT exclusively. Nuff said.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
i love muscle tech. they got me to where I am today....seriously guys.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot they made anator p70. Personally, I think Nitro-Tech and Cell-tech, at the point of thier conception on the market, were pretty decent, especially for mainstream products. Although Cell-tech prolly could've done with a tad less dextrose, compared to Weider's 4000, this stuff was quite innovative.

I think the company has really gone down hill with their more recent supplements, however.

NaNo Vapor and now this. Is this going to be a stack? Half their ingredient list (guesstimate) overlaps.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Dat dere Cell-Tech has 76g of sugar. If you use Cell-Tech long enough I wouldn't be surprised if you wind up having type II diabetes.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
MT puts out decent products and more people from here would use them IF they weren't priced so high.
where did you come to this conclusion?

did you run a poll because i must have missed it!

:cheers: