Anabolic Halo - muscletech out did there self again

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thing is i doubt anyone will ever test to see if all those things are in there.

there is probably like mentioned, 1mg of this 500mcg of that 10 mg of that.....

i might be good if you 5x dosed it.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was always interested in using some of the Muscle-Tech products, but I've heard way too many, rather negative, remarks about the company alone and their products as well. It kinda bums me out.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Choose on your on merit - don't let someone's words sway you in any form.

I used dat der Cell-Tech looooong time ago. It was the shit then...

I was always interested in using some of the Muscle-Tech products, but I've heard way too many, rather negative, remarks about the company alone and their products as well. It kinda bums me out.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol omfg what a scam! the feds should be on this one!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
It's not really a scam if it contains what is listed on the ingredients list.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I used dat der Cell-Tech looooong time ago. It was the shit then...
I was always interested in their 'dormant muscle fiber activators,' like Adaptogen, but I don't wanna end up spending money on something like that, if come to find out, there's nothing special behind it.

Of course, all of our bodies are different and we all respond to different things. But a second opinion never hurts. Neither does a little research.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I was being sarcastic it's amazing how mt underdoses and makes such a great porfit from all this worthless Sh*it!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed.

The main reason I don't use Muscletech products is because they're crazy expensive for the most part.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I was being sarcastic it's amazing how mt underdoses and makes such a great porfit from all this worthless Sh*it!
you wanna know whats even more hilarious? Kids are so excited from taking it

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=1qfvwOw4vGY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

read the comments below on a recent Muscle asylum project thing going on. You can tell their 16 years old.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha-ha! You quoted yourself...

Yeah, kids are funny...

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
despite throwing garbage in a container, kids will buy anything these days.
Of course, much hasn't changed. Don't you remember being a naive teenager at one time? I remember when I was 17 and thought EAS was the sh!t. In fact, I used the "Body for Life" book as a reference when I first started lifting.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
read the comments below on a recent Muscle asylum project thing going on. You can tell their 16 years old.
That's exactly it. And that's one of the reason's why Muscletech is like the only company that doesn't have any reps on DQ.com. Very simply, the kind of people who frequent the boards aren't the kind of people who buy MT's products.

The full line of MT can be found at your local GNC, and through my experiences, I've noticed GNC draws profits from 3particular crowds:
1) High School Athletes.
2) Senior Citizens.
3) The Mommies and Daddies of those High School Atheletes. (e.g. Kid's Mother goes in to buy Nitrotech for their kid, and walks out with Hydroxycut for herself.)

Under this logic, you will notice Muscletech (and the new muscle Assylum Project) are trying to get kids who are in their late teens interested. This is another reason why their products are mainly amino acid based.

Now to shift gears from my rant, to another. Here's an interesting interview with one of the "creator's" of Nitrotech. Enjoy. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson93.htm

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There should be regulations. If the product says a certain amount of an ingredient is in it, then that amount should be in it. It's not so much lying and/or exaggeration, but plenty of products are unerdosed, which sucks.

MT's product lineup has always caught my eye, but I've never purchased any of it, mainly because of the price.

I know somebody who bought a couple containers of MT products, yet he doesn't even really work out. He went to GNC, foolishly talked to the guy working there, then walked out with a bunch of MT products. I thought it was ridiculous. This was the same person who popped Creatine pills by the handfull, yet he didn't workout. At all. He should just eat his money as it is.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****! I didn't know you can sell rinse from processing equipment...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
same shlt, different name.

Muscle-Tech has a VERY,VERY large wheel with ingredients all over it and a huge ass spinner (similar to twister). When they come out with a new product, they spin the twister, and whatever ingredient it lands on they add it into the product. Very ingenius.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe I will try it. I have the finances to do it.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
same shlt, different name.

Muscle-Tech has a VERY,VERY large wheel with ingredients all over it and a huge ass spinner (similar to twister). When they come out with a new product, they spin the twister, and whatever ingredient it lands on they add it into the product. Very ingenius.
You've got to be kidding me.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
You've got to be kidding me.
he's joking of course, but thats pretty much how they operate. I think their logic of thinking is that if they sprinkle a little of everything into their product something is bound to work.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Might *might* be a decent product. Problem is that it will be probably $70 at places like Nutraplanet.

Probably 90+$ at the GNC's of the world.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he's joking of course, but thats pretty much how they operate. I think their logic of thinking is that if they sprinkle a little of everything into their product something is bound to work.
Are they a bunch of lazy, overweight guys sitting at desks all day, or do they actually have proper experience in training and supplementation?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Are they a bunch of lazy, overweight guys sitting at desks all day, or do they actually have proper experience in training and supplementation?
Im guessing certian reps do both. Look at Dave from PAL for example. He has both office work and rep work. I would assume most of his time is spent in the office however. Im pretty sure they for certian positions proper knowledge is needed after all. Unless of course your muscle tech and BSN. :lol:

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
despite throwing garbage in a container, kids will buy anything these days.
I was wondering why there were only 5 comments on the youtube video. I submitted one and it said "pending approval" ..yeah they're not gonna let mine be posted.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering why there were only 5 comments on the youtube video. I submitted one and it said "pending approval" ..yeah they're not gonna let mine be posted.
How's that Juicer?

Or is that just your icon for sh!ts and giggles?

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
haha Just for fun. My parents have a juicer though its cool. its not a jack lalanne juicer though.

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
i Like how it says Jack is THE ORIGINAL "JUICING" MACHINE

jdrannin1

Awards
Now to shift gears from my rant, to another. Here's an interesting interview with one of the "creator's" of Nitrotech. Enjoy. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson93.htm[/QUOTE]

I remember seeing that guy's avatar at Avant's forum. Seemed like a smart cookie then. Now, maybe just a business man?

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
As much as I hate to say this, I do have SOME respect for MT.

With the whole BSN business, it's nice to hear that almost all of the MT products, when tested, contained what was on the label. Granted, it may not be much, and the price may be exorbitant, but at least they're making products in a semi-honest manner.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

With the whole BSN business, it's nice to hear that almost all of the MT products, when tested, contained what was on the label. Granted, it may not be much, and the price may be exorbitant, but at least they're making products in a semi-honest manner.
http://supplementpolice.com/p37/MTCT2LBOR22406FAIL.pdf

read that first before jumping to any conclusions. :lol:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established

lol what has this world come to?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone else notice how the 'Chief Research Developer' or whatever excuse for product development is Jack Owec who happens to be the researcher AND owner of VPX ?

The jig with Fizogen. The genius who created the M1-BOL and ESTER-BOL aka oil based anabolics, is the owner and developer ?

It is very obvious that VPX,BSN,MT,Fizogen,and a few others have zero scientific data on any of their products. They spend probably 99% on marketing and 1% on R&D.

Some companies are more audacious than others, but it is very evident who uses the 'pray and spray' technique and who does not.

I thought NO Shotgun was a really cute name for VPX's product. It describes exactly how they went about developing their product, by ethyl ester attaching to every damn ingredient in the list.

Apparently BCAAs must not work well as is, so we should ethyl ester them instead. BCAAEX baby !

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good'ol marketing geniuses at MT at it again.lol what a f**kin joke! if they'd just add some Superdrol to that long list of ingrediants it might actualy work to! I should give them a call lol

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
There's no f,ucking point in calling it anabolic halo. What is in the ingredients that justifies the naming of 'Halo' ? Halo what ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't knock on it till I try it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did anyone else notice how the 'Chief Research Developer' or whatever excuse for product development is Jack Owec who happens to be the researcher AND owner of VPX ?

The jig with Fizogen. The genius who created the M1-BOL and ESTER-BOL aka oil based anabolics, is the owner and developer ?

It is very obvious that VPX,BSN,MT,Fizogen,and a few others have zero scientific data on any of their products. They spend probably 99% on marketing and 1% on R&D.

Some companies are more audacious than others, but it is very evident who uses the 'pray and spray' technique and who does not.

I thought NO Shotgun was a really cute name for VPX's product. It describes exactly how they went about developing their product, by ethyl ester attaching to every damn ingredient in the list.

Apparently BCAAs must not work well as is, so we should ethyl ester them instead. BCAAEX baby !
As 'fluffed' as they are, MT conducts more independent testing of their products than most.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's no f,ucking point in calling it anabolic halo. What is in the ingredients that justifies the naming of 'Halo' ? Halo what ?
Does "Anabolic Halo" sound cool? Does it sound like it could be something that kicks ass?

There's your sign ;)

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what can be said (bad) about MT's marketing strategies that hasn't been said before (scraches head tries to think of something)...............

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
good'ol marketing geniuses at MT at it again.lol what a f**kin joke! if they'd just add some Superdrol to that long list of ingrediants it might actualy work to! I should give them a call lol
Hey now were talking!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
As 'fluffed' as they are, MT conducts more independent testing of their products than most.
I'm not keen on 'University of Milan' studies which is where Muscle-Tech conducts their studies....overseas, even though it is an American company. This is just me personally, but I prefer American companies selling products within the US to conduct studies in the US as well.

Molecular Nutrition did a study @ Baylor University and another university for X-Factor.

ErgoPharm has also conducted studies within the US on 1-AD and 6-OXO.

When I think about some actual studies being conducted, those 2 companies come to mind first.

I don't know if their motive is to study overseas to cut costs or to pad results. Probably both if I had to guess. At the same time Muscle-Tech does not really use any 'innovative' ingredients, they are all usually the same. Here's the heirachy that Muscle-Tech uses when they release a new product:

Step 1: Change the ingredient list/dosings
Step 2: Change the label/name
Step 3: Change the IFBB Pro on the ad
Step 4: Sell.

Money in the bank (biz-ank)....per se.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you're confusing independent versus sponsored.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm honestly surprised that MT has not came out with a 'Post Cycle Therapy' for the anabolics they have been selling.

Mo' money fo' sho'.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'm honestly surprised that MT has not came out with a 'Post Cycle Therapy' for the anabolics they have been selling.

Mo' money fo' sho'.
Dang I was just about to mention that!!Indeed it would be a hot seller recommended after taking anabolic halo(due to the highly anabolic compounds involved)!

Topfueljunkie

Topfueljunkie

Awards
For those to lazy and with to much pride to go over to bb.com boards. It basic has everything in it.... And I do mean everything.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size Approx. 27 g (1 Scoop)
Servings Per Container 40
Amount Per Serving
Calories 80
Calories from fat 0 g
Total Carbohydrates 19 g 6%*
Sugars 9 g ?
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 0.5 mg 33%
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 0.57 mg 33%
Niacin 0.33 mg 2%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.64 mg 32%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 20 mcg 333%
Iron 0.1 mg 1%
Sodium 120 mg 5%

ANABOLIC HALOTM Proprietary Blend 24 832 mg
(powered by patent-pending jet pulverizing, hammer milling,
lyophilization cryogenic technologies)
Supercritcal Growth Factor (featuring Custom ATF-4 Power Plant) ?
Dextrose monohydrate ?
Maltodextrin ?
Creatine monohydrate ?
Creatine malate ?
Creatine taurinate ?
L-lysine HCl ?
N-acetyl l-valine ?
L-valine alpha-ketoglutarate ?
L-valine ethyl ester HCl ?
L-isoleucine pyroglutamate ?
N-acetyl l-isoleucine ?
L-isoleucine ethyl ester HCl ?
N-acetyl l-phenylalanine ?
L-threonine ?
L-histidine ?
L-histidine alpha-ketoglutarate ?
L-methionine ?
Pure Anabolic ICE Crystal ?
L-leucine ?
Evodia powder (as Tetradium rutacarpum) ?
Big catuaba powder (as Trichillia catigua) ?
L-leucine isovaleric acid ?
N-acetyl l-leucine ?
L-leucine ketoisocaproate ?
L-leucine pyroglutamate ?
L-leucine alpha-ketoglutarate ?
Alpha-amino n-butyrate ?
Alpha-hydroxyisocaproic acid (HICA) ?
11-hydroxy yohimbine (8 mcg) ?
FREE-TEST Cold Burn ?
L-carnitine fumarate ?
Coleus forskohlii extract (root) ?
Standardized for 10% forskolin and Supplying
isoforskolin and 7-deacetylforskolin
Vitus vinifera extract (skin) ?
Standardized for 20% proanthocyanidins
18 beta glycyrrhetinic acid ?
Acetyl-l-carnitine HCl ?
Acetyl-l-carnitine-l-arginine HCl ?
GH Sub-Zero ?
Wasabia japonica powder ?
Yohimbine extract (as Pausinystalia yohimbe) (bark) 2 mg ?
Rubus idaeus powder ?
L-aspartic acid ?
Beta-alanine ?
L-glutamine ?
Muira puama powder ?
Maca powder (as Lepidium meyenii) ?
Sandalwood powder ?
Bacopa monnieri extract (aerial parts) ?
Standardized for 20% bacosides
Deanol bitartrate ?
Tylophora indica extract (leaf) ?
Standardized for 0.1% alkaloids
Quercetin dihydrate ?
Cassia extract (as Cinnamomum cassia) (bark) ?
Standardized for 40% polyphenols
Bis (quercetinato) oxovanadium ?
Bis (picolinato) oxavanadium ?
Hops extract (as Humulus lupulus) (strobile) ?
Picrorhiza kurrooa extract (root and rhizome) ?
Standardized for 5% apocynin
Succinic acid ?
Dihydroxy-diosgenin (25R-5 alpha-spirostan-2-alpha, 3-beta) ?
Bis (maltolato) zinc II complex ?
Growth Isotherm ?
Flos chrysanthemi extract (as Chrysanthemum morifolium) (flower) ?
Standardized for luteolin and apigenin
N-acetyl 5-methoxytryptamine ?
L-ornithine ?
L-ornithine eicosanoate ?
Geum japonicum extract (whole plant) ?
Standardized for 2% triterpene
Rubus coreanus powder ?
Fadogia agrestis powder ?
Propolis extract (from bee pollen) ?
Mistletoe extract (as Viscum album) (stem) ?
Idebenone ?
Alpha-glycerophosphocholine
Cis-9, 10-octadecenoamide
Artichoke flavonoids (as Cynara scolymus L.) (root) ?
Standardized for 5% lcariin
Muscle Hail Storm ?
Adenosine 5'-triphosphate disodium salt (ATP) ?
Adenosine 5'-monophosphate free acid (AMP) ?
Cytidine 5'-monophosphate free acid (CMP) ?
Guanosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt (GMP) ?
High Performance ATF-4 Insulin Coolant ?
Fenugreek extract (as Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) ?
Standardized for 5% trigonelline and 40% galactomannan
D-mannose ?

OTHER INGREDIENTS: NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, ANTIFOAM, ASPARTAME, ACESULFAME-POTASSIUM, BLUE COLOR FLECKS (FD&C BLUE NO. 1, GUM ARABIC), FD&C BLUE NO. 2
LAKE, FD&C RED NO. 40. PROCESSED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES MILK INGREDIENTS. PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

Directions: ANABOLIC HALOTM is an extremely powerful anabolic product. After your workout, start off by consuming 1 serving (1 heaping scoop) mixed in 4 oz. of cold water. As you develop respect for, and truly comprehend the power of ANABOLIC HALOTM, increase to 3 servings (3 scoops) mixed in 12 oz. of cold water and consume after your workouts. On non-training days, consume 3 scoops in the morning. Do not exceed 3 scoops in a 24-hour period. Read the entire label before using ANABOLIC HALOTM, and follow the directions provided.

ARE YOU F*CKING SH*TTING ME?!?!?! I mean I knew MT was full of it but this blows away ANYTHING I would've ever DREAMED they would have tried to sell. What a crock! Sad thing is that some plain ol' creatine mono and grape juice used to chase down some BCAA's and caffiene pills probably work better than this trash can o' goodies.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dang I was just about to mention that!!Indeed it would be a hot seller recommended after taking anabolic halo(due to the highly anabolic compounds involved)!
That's the funniest shizer I've ever heard. I think you and ReaperX may have very well come up with the next most extreme Cryo-Subzero-Nuclear-Monster-Nano-Anabolic, Post cycle recovery supp EVER!!!! I'm curious about the ingredients to something like that though:think:. Might be to HardCore for anyone on Earth!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha Just for fun. My parents have a juicer though its cool. its not a jack lalanne juicer though.
I want one so bad. I've heard nothing but great things about them. I also want either a NuWave infrared oven or the George Foreman grill. Haha.:food:

Topfueljunkie

Topfueljunkie

Awards
WAIT !!!!!! You guys just gave me an idea ! BAM !!!!!! Now even my avi is super anabolic (and cryogenically pulverized by jets and hammers, etc.) I had trouble deciding what my avatar would be but now it's prbably the coolest (not to mention the most intimidating) avatar on all of AM. Though the jack lalane juicer one is pretty damn good too!