Anabolic edge/Incarnate for 30 day run?

raw1973

Awards
I have two bottles of each. Was gonna run them consecutively but I'm having surgery in 6 weeks and want to be off everything a couple weeks before.

I would love to drop some bodyfat beforehand, and thought I could use the supps to increase intensity and drive. (Surgery will bench me for 2-3 weeks at least.)

If it's substantially better to run for two months straight, then I will wait till after.

Any thoughts?

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Well, if I were to use Incarnate, it'd be for a lot longer than a month because beta alanine takes longer than most supplements to accumulate in the system. Once you start going steady I'd just stay on the path with maybe a bulk BA product.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
both very solid products....why not just wait til after surgury and run them together. For now you can dial in your diet and training.....good luck with everything

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I ran a bottle of Anabolic Edge for a month, I really liked it. I felt like I would have found it more enjoyable had I had 2 months worth. I'd say wait for after surgery and use them to help get you back in your groove.