T50

Awards
  • Established
I'm going with straight leucine. Wonder if it would have been better with 8:1:1

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
that's the benefit of using an already flavored bulk like RecoverPro, then adding in 1-2 more scoops of bulk Leucine (to up the ratio), hides the flavor...if you were doing straight up bulk for all 3 BCAA's, then I'd say toss in some crystal light or something similar to that...I've done that in the past, gag free...
I have some Xtend lying around, I will add some leucine to that then, thanks :)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: Still waiting for the "blow you away" effects everyone seems to be experiencing, still early I know. I have had about 3-4 instances of increased hunger which is great. I hope they continue with some frequency. Recovery seems good. No extra pump to speak of. Hoping this second week will really get it going.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: Still waiting for the "blow you away" effects everyone seems to be experiencing, still early I know. I have had about 3-4 instances of increased hunger which is great. I hope they continue with some frequency. Recovery seems good. No extra pump to speak of. Hoping this second week will really get it going.
Dose 2 caps before your workout, you should definitely feel some pumps.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Never understood the 8:1:1. 2:1:1 wasn't the original ratio by coincidence or cause leucine was cooler.
I was actually going to post something along these lines. Personally I think people are getting too caught up in this 8:1:1 ratio talk. It isn't like you HAVE to take BCAA's in that ratio in order for Anabeta to be effective. The original point I believe was to just make sure you're getting in a lot of good quality nutrition while taking this. I mean more Leucine can be great and all, but when I take this I'm not going to sweat that in the least bit.

Truthfully I wouldn't even sweat the BCAA's part, you are getting in tons of them from whey protein and eating quality food. I know that might be heresy to some on here though :)

I mean if you feel you need to supplement with BCAA's go for it. I certainly have in the past. I would say eating good quality food and taking in adequate amounts of nutrients/protein while on Anabeta is much more important than making sure you're getting 8:1:1 ratio of a BCAA drink.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 8:1:1 ratio has benefits but of course like any supplement is more towards what we would consider optimal rather than necessary. Will it make AnaBeta obsolete if you don't take extra amino acids? Definitely not.

For me personally I highly recommend something in liquid form to go between meals because I still get hunger cravings between meals spread only 2.5 hours apart. If increased hunger is a logical and possible sign of increased anabolism then I would prefer to do what I can to consume enough and something liquid between meals serves that purpose.

My first run had extreme hunger periods. Extra BCAAs are a little addition to help me tame them.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Hunger hasn't been bad at all at this point . I have a handle on it. Just prepare to have some good quality food around if it tries to take you over.I'm enjoying everthing else that Anabeta has to offer .

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hunger hasn't been bad at all at this point . I have a handle on it. Just prepare to have some good quality food around if it tries to take you over.I'm enjoying everthing else that Anabeta has to offer .
What day are you on at the moment? I felt some subtle increases in appetite at the end of the second day. On the fifth day now and it is at a consistently increased level but not at the level of ferocity it reaches. I am looking forward to it and apprehensive at the same time lol.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was actually going to post something along these lines. Personally I think people are getting too caught up in this 8:1:1 ratio talk. It isn't like you HAVE to take BCAA's in that ratio in order for Anabeta to be effective. The original point I believe was to just make sure you're getting in a lot of good quality nutrition while taking this. I mean more Leucine can be great and all, but when I take this I'm not going to sweat that in the least bit.

Truthfully I wouldn't even sweat the BCAA's part, you are getting in tons of them from whey protein and eating quality food. I know that might be heresy to some on here though :)

I mean if you feel you need to supplement with BCAA's go for it. I certainly have in the past. I would say eating good quality food and taking in adequate amounts of nutrients/protein while on Anabeta is much more important than making sure you're getting 8:1:1 ratio of a BCAA drink.
actually from what I have seen and heard there are very small quantities of leucine in foods. Its best to take a scoop of BCAA's with your meals so you can get the extra leucine to stimulate the mTOR pathway and protein synthesis. I think Robboe was talking about 8:1:1 vs 2:1:1 arguement.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
What day are you on at the moment? I felt some subtle increases in appetite at the end of the second day. On the fifth day now and it is at a consistently increased level but not at the level of ferocity it reaches. I am looking forward to it and apprehensive at the same time lol.
I started 7/5. It hit me right away. I doing 5 five on workout days now.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
actually from what I have seen and heard there are very small quantities of leucine in foods. Its best to take a scoop of BCAA's with your meals so you can get the extra leucine to stimulate the mTOR pathway and protein synthesis. I think Robboe was talking about 8:1:1 vs 2:1:1 arguement.
A lot of this depends on the diet. Whey protein has a lot of BCAA's in it. I just question the necessity of needing to take in super high amounts of BCAA's when you're already getting a lot from whey and the diet. And I don't believe small quantities of leucine exist in foods, but again I suppose this depends on how much leucine one thinks they need. For instance the average BCAA serving size for most products is around 3 grams of leucine per serving. You are getting close to 2 grams per 3 ounces when you eat a lot of bodybuilder type foods.

I was just saying the average "bodybuilder" type diet is already quite high in BCAA's. Especially if one is taking multiple whey shakes throughout the day (such as me always having at least 4 scoops a day). Now that isn't to say that BCAA supplementation is stupid or that I don't think it has any merit. I just think some people should be aware of how much they are getting through normal food.

And like you mentioned I was sorta just agreeing with Robboe at first about the 8:1:1 vs. 2:1:1 argument. It just seemed (imo) as if too many people were getting caught up on the idea and felt like they HAD to get exactly that dosage in a product for Anabeta to be successful.

Anyways, I don't want to derail this much more, that can be another thread for another day. Back to Anabeta questions :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The main goal is just lots of leucine + normal amount of iso and val (they are necessary)

I personally am not a fan of 2:1:1 at all

sjim413

Awards
Disappointed a little I got the Anabeta delivered today and I took one pill without food in the early afternoon then at 6 (an hour before workout) with food had one pill then got a little sick hoping it was from something I ate I will try again tomorrow or the next day but if it doesn't set well I guess im gonna have to return it back if possible because I got 2 bottles of it

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely take it with food bro. ditto.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A ****load of food.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There have been one or two people who get stomach upsets if they take it without food. Hopefully taking it with a decent meal will relieve this for you.

sjim413

Awards
Alright I hope so. I'll get back in a few days I'm going to time it between work

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck with it. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask any of us.

Ben

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would like to hear back to see if it improves.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I can get a headache and a little nauseous if I take it on empty stomach.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is why I like so many customers chipping into the AnaBeta threads. You have tried many different dosing strategies than the few people at PES can do on their own.

I have never dosed it on an empty stomach as the beta test said with meals and I have continued it ever since.

Thanks for everyone's advice and support in these threads. :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you def want to take it with food, I remember getting an increase in appetite on the first day from Anabeta.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I can take it either way with no problems. Only had a headache 1 time. Everybodys different.

sjim413

Awards
Yea since I only took two caps the first time I will take the next 2 caps after work tomorrow one before work and one after to see how that works of ok I'll start a full dose on saturday( since I'm off ) and will report back

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Currently running 4/day but thinkin about upping it to 6/day on the next bottle.
Just curious, whats everybodys carb intake look like? and does anybody get headaches from taking their initial pill in the morning?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Currently running 4/day but thinkin about upping it to 6/day on the next bottle.Just curious, whats everybodys carb intake look like? and does anybody get headaches from taking their initial pill in the morning?
Try drinking a whole bottle of water when taking the first pill. Most people are dehydrated when they wake up and taking AnaBeta probably only makes it worse.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Try drinking a whole bottle of water when taking the first pill. Most people are dehydrated when they wake up and taking AnaBeta probably only makes it worse.
Tried that. It seems however that as time goes on its not as bad. I also use to get them when i took my preworkout pill but that has gone away.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Week two on Anabeta. Just got back from the gym, set a PR in bench. Before starting Anabeta my last set on bench 240X2. Today 250x2! Cant wait till week 4!!
week 3 new PR on bench last set 255x2. I have gone up in weight in every group. Oh and weighted myself today. 186 week 1- 190 week 3. Def putting on mass.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
After seeing what AnaBeta can do for me on a cut...I can only imagine how nice it is for you guys on a bulk. Can't ****ing wait to try it when I start trying to put some muscle on :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I do 2 in morning, 1 at lunch,then 2 before my workout around 7. I love the Anabeta rush I get in the morning.It last till about lunch time.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You sound like one of the die hard AnaBeta fans, I love it!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ill be saving my bottle for PCT :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those that are having the greatest effects from AnaB...I'm interested in hearing your (rough estimate) macro ratios...c/p/f...40/40/20...50/30/20...33/33/33....higher...lower...? General consensus that a higher carb intake works 'better'...but let's hear it...

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
After reading through various logs and my own experiences with dosing, 2 caps at once give a much more pronounced effect than 1 cap. I think a recommended dosing of 2 caps twice a day may give people better results than spreading out caps throughout the day. Maybe 2 before big breakfast and 2 pre-wo. Also, carbs seem to greatly affect how noticeable the pump is. A few days when I took AnaBeta before my workout but hadn't eatin in a few hours, my pumps were maybe a little better than average but nothing like when I eat carbs an hour before the gym and then take AnaBeta.

Cliffnotes
-2/2 or 1/2(pre-WO)/1(Post-WO) is better than 1/1/1/1
-Eat a decent amount of carbs with AnaBeta meals for maximum fullness/pump/vascularity

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those that are having the greatest effects from AnaB...I'm interested in hearing your (rough estimate) macro ratios...c/p/f...40/40/20...50/30/20...33/33/33....higher...lower...? General consensus that a higher carb intake works 'better'...but let's hear it...
I like 40/40/20 best, with the carbs being whole grains/complex

Whole grains tend to have higher fat content but its healthy fat

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Uh oh I have a few pimples on my back. Small ones. I wonder what that means?????! :)

sjim413

Awards
Ok just finished work and trying this again taking one cap now with some food gonna lift in like 45 mins or so then have another after with food if goes well I will go up to 4 tomorrow and hopefully all will be good

massolic

Awards
  • Established
After reading through various logs and my own experiences with dosing, 2 caps at once give a much more pronounced effect than 1 cap. I think a recommended dosing of 2 caps twice a day may give people better results than spreading out caps throughout the day. Maybe 2 before big breakfast and 2 pre-wo. Also, carbs seem to greatly affect how noticeable the pump is. A few days when I took AnaBeta before my workout but hadn't eatin in a few hours, my pumps were maybe a little better than average but nothing like when I eat carbs an hour before the gym and then take AnaBeta.

Cliffnotes
-2/2 or 1/2(pre-WO)/1(Post-WO) is better than 1/1/1/1
-Eat a decent amount of carbs with AnaBeta meals for maximum fullness/pump/vascularity
I second this! I like 1 2 1. being PREWO...Im on week 4, bench up to 255 X4 from 245 X4 and shoulder up from 75 dumbells X7 to 80 X7...o and pumps are crazy with 2 caps prewout for mE

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, I usually wake up with a dry mouth but when I am on Anabeta, I can't even swallow my saliva first thing in the morning which kinda sucks LOL.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T50, funny you should mention this dosing strategy because UForce in his log has literally just mentioned the same thing.

I am going to try it and see if I notice any difference. There are various strategies being used on the dosing at the moment throughout the logs.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Ehhh. Heat screwed me up at work. Garage was in the nineties all week. Tried to stay hydrated in which I did but I lost three workouts because it sucked me dry. As soon as i hit the air it hit me. Drained. Good note no work today! And right back at it. Enjoyed Ana on non workout days as well.This stuff has my alpha male the highest it's ever been. I really feel good taken this in the gym and out! Definitely no placebo at this stage of the game. Wow.