Anabeta!!!!!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are the headaches from dehydration or not enough carboydrates?

JeremyT

Awards
Day 1 of Anabeta for me. The word that has defined today is THIRST. I drank 4L of water while I was at work, which is double my normal amount, and chugged like half a L of OJ when I get in from home. Other then that haven't noticed too much. Curious to see how this is going to be over the next couple months!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
are the headaches from dehydration or not enough carboydrates?
Like previously mentioned, I think they are from dehydration. Whenever I feel the slightest bit of a headache, I pound a bottle of water and it goes away.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Alpha male was alive today. Felt tight and slightly pumped. Felt like like people are noticing by the eye contact Im getting but nobody has said anything yet. Tomorrow is a week.Only thing I can say is I love this stuff:) Still having some crazy dreams too and pissing like s race horse!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As noone on BB.com seems to be interested in discussing AnaBeta i am now switching to Anabolicminds to share my experiences with this stuff. I have been taking AnaBeta for 5 days (4 caps per day). Yesterday, on my fourth day, i was working out and really had a crazy pump. Much better than on GlycerGrow. What i also realized is that muscles feel very hard and full. I guess this is due to a higher glycogen storage. I didn't notice any strength increase so far but it was only the fourth day when i had my workout so i think or i hope there will be a strength increase within the next days. Not to forget i am on a long-term cut which started at a BF of 21% and will hopefully end at 10-12%. At the moment it is about 16%. Hunger at first increased but the last two days wasn't so pronounced which is good because of my cut. But yesterday (and today also) an incredible thirst appeared. I am always taking my caps together with my 4 meals. I hope i will be able to tell you some other good things the next days. What i can say so far is that there definetely IS an effect from AnaBeta which is NOT a placebo. During the presale i bought two bottles. I will only take one bottle these times and hold the second bottle in my cupboard for the time after my cut as i am really interested in how AnaBeta works on a bulk. I assume it its more anabolic than anti-catabolic thus there one should see the biggest benefits?
Actually, please post on BB.com. The more unsponsored feedback I see, the closer I draw to trying it, and I'm sure many others feel the same way.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Actually, please post on BB.com. The more unsponsored feedback I see, the closer I draw to trying it, and I'm sure many others feel the same way.
I've been posting over there on my experiences with AnaBeta and all I'm getting is people getting nasty with me haha. It's pretty funny. it's a shame they are snubbing a product that actually works and are too ignorant to see. Don't understand where all the hate is coming from?

I do love stirring up the hornets nest over there though and watching them get mad over absolutely nothing haha.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Who cares what the other team is doing . It's all about PES and AM. Long live the king!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I'm tossing the weights like there frisbees tonight! I might get kicked out of my own gym!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Still pumped as **** from my workout that ended so long ago. Looking extremely full. Yessssss

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tons of unsponsored feedback on here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/178294-live-anabeta-logs.html

I have seen others on other forums as well...even forums that I had not ever heard of until googling anabeta

I've seen positive feedback left and right on different companies facebook pages who carry AnaBeta as well

At this point, everyone is 1-2 weeks into their AnaBeta, and all the reviews thus far have actually been a little better than all the beta logs. I think that is an important point to make since many were skeptical of the beta logs.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe the strength tonight. I'm starting to roll with AB.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Im up 10 to 20 pounds on my lifts. Tonights a good night.Thanks Anabeta!!0

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Never felt like this when I tried Tropinal. And that's just my opinion.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Week two on Anabeta. Just got back from the gym, set a PR in bench. Before starting Anabeta my last set on bench 240X2. Today 250x2! Cant wait till week 4!!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Week two on Anabeta. Just got back from the gym, set a PR in bench. Before starting Anabeta my last set on bench 240X2. Today 250x2! Cant wait till week 4!!
Nice.It's great to be part of the growth family!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reviews are flying in. Thanks to everyone who is taking the time to post a review of something you bought with your own money.

You are not obligated to but it helps others on here know what to expect from AnaBeta.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Never felt like this when I tried Tropinal. And that's just my opinion.
Thats because Tropinol is utter garbage bro :D A dose of caffeine in the pills so you can "Feel it working from the first dose"? Gimme a break. Anabeta has done more for me in my first dam week than a full run on that rubbish Tropinol. Anabeta FTW, and PES's marketing style is gold too. Dont talk at people like a bunch of immpressionable 16 year old, skinny kids, that will believe anything.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is very kind of you to compliment us on our marketing.

I haven't been with PES long. The one thing I was told is that we are here to educate first, not hard sell.

We want our relationship with customers to be based on trust. This is why the product line is much smaller, we need all of our products to be top quality. A high product turnover requires items that need aggressive marketing and quick selling. We are in this for the long haul and want to build a relationship with you all rather than sell something for bottom line only.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is very kind of you to compliment us on our marketing.

I haven't been with PES long. The one thing I was told is that we are here to educate first, not hard sell.

We want our relationship with customers to be based on trust. This is why the product line is much smaller, we need all of our products to be top quality. A high product turnover requires items that need aggressive marketing and quick selling. We are in this for the long haul and want to build a relationship with you all rather than sell something for bottom line only.
Ben passed the weekend PES course with an A+ :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ben passed the weekend PES course with an A+ :D
Haha, it was a great weekend.Unfortunately I don't remember anything past Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones showing me some type of weird pen thing.I have loved PES ever since...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant wait to get my stack in so i can start my log on ana

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Week one in the history books! Bring on week 2!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Hey do guys have t-shirts yet? Would love to wear one down Wildwood Nj on the boardwalk when I'm on vaca.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will be getting some made soon. We should start a "post up your idea for a PES T-shirt and win 2 shirts" contest...because my creativity on those sorts of things is lacking

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Had some hard looks today by the way. I definitely feel different in a good way.Traps are getting closer to my ears. Is that a side affect??

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had some hard looks today by the way. I definitely feel different in a good way.Traps are getting closer to my ears. Is that a side affect??
I hope so!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind a tee saying Use Erase and it will erase your worries....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to rep everyone who nags Natty about tshirts because it saves me doing it. ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id like to see another test booster from PES : ) something that can stack with Anabeta and Erase.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Wait. We're talking T-Shirts?

Heck yeah, where do I sign and where do I place my order?

Just tossing this out there... Anabeta + Erase or Anabeta + Alpha T2 or the 3 of them together and you get a sweet T? Just saying!

Reactions: T50
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Increased recovery....yesss

steppinRazor

Awards
Genius...i might steal that
oh damn..in that case let me just edit that post..

PES
Precision.
Excellence.
Satisfaction.™

hahahaa jk man.. i'd definitely rock some PES gear tho
on that note i'm stoked to start this anabeta saturday

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Got hunger under control hasn't been bad at all. Haven't check my weight but I'm looking leaner and harder. Strength has increased as well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have u seen the somewhat new muscle pharm clothing line? something like that or make it look like an affliction shirt. make two different types. one type a workout shirt like MP and the other more of a dressier shirt like affliction or something like that.