Anabeta Elite AminoIV Ergonine and HighVolume stack

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Had another great workout. Taking E9 and HV together is amazing pre-workout. Will be opening the next bottle of ABE in the morning
Great mate so I'm not the only one using ABE while cutting :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great mate so I'm not the only one using ABE while cutting :)
It's great while cutting as long as you don't get the increased hunger or are fine battling it. I've used it on several cuts with awesome results.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
It's great while cutting as long as you don't get the increased hunger or are fine battling it. I've used it on several cuts with awesome results.
Hunger is not with me haha so all good usually intake it pre and post wo but when I do cardio only, I take it with my two largest meals so breakfast and lunch ;) ABE loves carbs innit?

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Everything is going good. Weight is down to 278 bench squat and deadlift are all up. This is working out to be a pretty sharp run.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Everything is going good. Weight is down to 278 bench squat and deadlift are all up. This is working out to be a pretty sharp run.
good mate, keep it up, how's going the diet? what about the supplements, are you feeling any particular effect?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really awesome progress! All of your hard work with the support from the supplements is paying off :)

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
good mate, keep it up, how's going the diet? what about the supplements, are you feeling any particular effect?
Sorry for the delayed response.
My diet well..... I eat when I can most days its twice a day sometimes its once a day. When I do eat I try to eat as much protein as I can stomach
As far as felt effects:
1. Great pump
2. Vascularity is insane
3. Focus is great
4. Aggression is up
5. Energy is up
6. Volume, intensity, and weight is up during workouts

Im not just blowing smoke here when I say its speaks volumes for the PES and Athletix supplements for me to see solid results with the diet and workout routine I have. Don't get me wrong I bust my ass in the gym when I go. Its normally 4 to 5 days a week sometimes twice a day. but it may be 5pm or 2am when I go. and my diet.... and my sleep patterns.... well...... they just plain suck and go against all that is said. But I am an extremely persistent person. Being strong and in shape directly affects my ability to do my job and return home alive after every tour. Which finding this site has been a huge help also. The majority of the guys on here are very willing to help and give excellent advice. Aleksandar37 has been a great help from the first day I came on here. Driven2lift has also been a big help. These guys are top notch in my book.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
let me say something, first of all you deserve my/our respect (i guess i can talk for everyone about this) because you putting so much effort BUT, let me give you an advice, eating once / twice a day it is not going to help you in any way, you should aim to eat at least 5 times a day not just trying to eat as much proteins as you can, that is also based on your body weight, i k now it is difficult but try to prepare yourself something when you have time at home and then go around with your food...... if you like i can give you more detailed info about this ;)

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
let me say something, first of all you deserve my/our respect (i guess i can talk for everyone about this) because you putting so much effort BUT, let me give you an advice, eating once / twice a day it is not going to help you in any way, you should aim to eat at least 5 times a day not just trying to eat as much proteins as you can, that is also based on your body weight, i k now it is difficult but try to prepare yourself something when you have time at home and then go around with your food...... if you like i can give you more detailed info about this ;)
I welcome any advice Xrkc6x. I try to eat, but most days I am running from call to call and just don't have time to stop. or I run up on a call that ruins my appetite for the day. I know its not the proper thing to do but I keep a supply of select to sip on.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I welcome any advice Xrkc6x. I try to eat, but most days I am running from call to call and just don't have time to stop. or I run up on a call that ruins my appetite for the day. I know its not the proper thing to do but I keep a supply of select to sip on.
ok then, help me to help you, tell me your macros and how many time, realistically, you could eat every day

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Since I have to work a double today I am stuck in the courthouse working the metal detector. lol..

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aleksandar37 has been a great help from the first day I came on here. Driven2lift has also been a big help. These guys are top notch in my book.
Thank you for that! This is a really great, supportive community. I'm just really happy that everything is working out so well for you. The supplements play their role, but your hard work despite your crazy schedule is what should be praised.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delayed response.
My diet well..... I eat when I can most days its twice a day sometimes its once a day. When I do eat I try to eat as much protein as I can stomach
As far as felt effects:
1. Great pump
2. Vascularity is insane
3. Focus is great
4. Aggression is up
5. Energy is up
6. Volume, intensity, and weight is up during workouts

Im not just blowing smoke here when I say its speaks volumes for the PES and Athletix supplements for me to see solid results with the diet and workout routine I have. Don't get me wrong I bust my ass in the gym when I go. Its normally 4 to 5 days a week sometimes twice a day. but it may be 5pm or 2am when I go. and my diet.... and my sleep patterns.... well...... they just plain suck and go against all that is said. But I am an extremely persistent person. Being strong and in shape directly affects my ability to do my job and return home alive after every tour. Which finding this site has been a huge help also. The majority of the guys on here are very willing to help and give excellent advice. Aleksandar37 has been a great help from the first day I came on here. Driven2lift has also been a big help. These guys are top notch in my book.
Glad to see you are still making progress even with the continued hectic schedule, true dedication.

I also appreciate the kind words for Driven, we like him too ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I have provided him with some simple advice to put him on the right direction :) at least I tried :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have provided him with some simple advice to put him on the right direction :) at least I tried :)
You're always a great help. I appreciate you going above and beyond!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy help ppl :)

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Ok guys i have been a lil sick the past week and hadnt been drinking much water. What i have realized from this is HV will tear my stomach up when I do not take in enough water. So for all that have had HV mess with their stomachs try increasing water intake.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys i have been a lil sick the past week and hadnt been drinking much water. What i have realized from this is HV will tear my stomach up when I do not take in enough water. So for all that have had HV mess with their stomachs try increasing water intake.
I've noticed this too!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the tip and hope you're feeling better!

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Back in the gym yesterday hit a PR 315 4sets of 10. Still amazed at tue Vascularity and pump from hv. Normally a month of any pre workout the effects seem to diminish but I havent had that issue with HV.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to see you're still benefiting from the High Volume! And congratulations on the PR. Too many times in the past, I've used pre-workouts that seemed to be thrown together randomly, but High Volume was built to last. I loved it when the Athletix released the first version and now it's even better.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Just a little overlooked side note guys. For that past couple of weeks after taking ABE and eating a meal about 35 to 40 minutes later I have noticed a slight pump sensation in what ever muscle group I worked the day before.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A great effect! I always feel way bigger than I actually am when taking AnaBeta Elite lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back in the gym yesterday hit a PR 315 4sets of 10. Still amazed at tue Vascularity and pump from hv. Normally a month of any pre workout the effects seem to diminish but I havent had that issue with HV.
Just a little overlooked side note guys. For that past couple of weeks after taking ABE and eating a meal about 35 to 40 minutes later I have noticed a slight pump sensation in what ever muscle group I worked the day before.
Nice PR bro. I'm assuming it was for bench? HV for me actually seems to get better with continued use rather than diminish.

ABE pump is the real deal no doubt. Great updates!

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Nice PR bro. I'm assuming it was for bench? HV for me actually seems to get better with continued use rather than diminish.

ABE pump is the real deal no doubt. Great updates!
Yes it was on the bench. I cant squat or dead lift heavy for another couple months.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ABE! i miss it!

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Well guys 3 days left of ABE. Its been a great run. Have a question for yall. Looking to get even less fat. Would you use alphamine or norcodrene??

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For me, it comes down to how you consume each. Do you prefer the convenience of a pill or do you want a great tasting drink? I'm simplifying the difference between them, but both are going to help get you lean.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well guys 3 days left of ABE. Its been a great run. Have a question for yall. Looking to get even less fat. Would you use alphamine or norcodrene??
Glad you have enjoyed your ABE run. Have you used both products before? Alphamine or Norco would be great options but it really just depends on preference. I know right now shift/Alphamine or shift/Norco are very popular combos. Norco is very convienent with capsule dosing but Alphamine is a very good refreshing option that can be mixed with a lot of different pre-workout options.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Considering going with Alphamine. Looking into Shift also.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey man! Alphamine and Shift would be a great combo for cutting BF. How has everything else been?

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Hey man! Alphamine and Shift would be a great combo for cutting BF. How has everything else been?
Whats up brother. Man I have been stretched thin here lately. we have had 6 folks quit so I have been turning doubles and all kinds of crazy crap. Things are finally starting to slow down a bit tho.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope things continue to go in that direction and they get you some help!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
how is going diet man?

in terms of BF if you dont like stim, go for shift, it is really mild, I don't even feel anything in terms of stim but it is working as hell!

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
how is going diet man?

in terms of BF if you dont like stim, go for shift, it is really mild, I don't even feel anything in terms of stim but it is working as hell!
Its going pretty good.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established