Anabeta Elite AminoIV Ergonine and HighVolume stack

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice! Well, the 55 serving ones are in stock :) I have a feeling this weekend is going to see me blowing through a lot of my supply.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
The double shot of hydromax hard at work :)
Not to hijack the log, but I'm about to start a similar stack with the addition of Alphamine and Erase Pro.

With this you have overlap (if taken as a pre/intra) of:
1. HICA x 3
2. HydroMAX x 2
3. Choline Bitatrate x 2
4. Taurine x 2

I had planned to take Alphamine, E9, HV, and old Amino IV all around the same time. But then decided to dose my Alphamine later in the day.

Was the former preWO stack too much at once in your guys' opinion?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not to hijack the log, but I'm about to start a similar stack with the addition of Alphamine and Erase Pro.

With this you have overlap (if taken as a pre/intra) of:
1. HICA x 3
2. HydroMAX x 2
3. Choline Bitatrate x 2
4. Taurine x 2

I had planned to take Alphamine, E9, HV, and old Amino IV all around the same time. But then decided to dose my Alphamine later in the day.

Was the former preWO stack too much at once in your guys' opinion?
Yeah, that's a lot all at once. What time of day do you train? Also, do you want a stim as part of your pre?

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's a lot all at once. What time of day do you train? Also, do you want a stim as part of your pre?
Speaking of busy schedules. I work 2 full time jobs.

So I'm going to be waking around 10pm to get my day started ---> Alphamine. Training around 3am, then my day won't come to an end until at least 430pm. Food isn't my shortcoming, sleep is mine, so I'm going to add some Dopadex and Chlorotest. As far as a stim, I dont necessary need it because I'll be wide awake before my workout.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Speaking of busy schedules. I work 2 full time jobs.

So I'm going to be waking around 10pm to get my day started ---> Alphamine. Training around 3am, then my day won't come to an end until at least 430pm. Food isn't my shortcoming, sleep is mine, so I'm going to add some Dopadex and Chlorotest. As far as a stim, I dont necessary need it because I'll be wide awake before my workout.
I've done third shift and it's not for me, so I can appreciate the sleep aspect. So it you move the Alphamine to later, you can do Ergonine and High Volume pre and then Amino IV intra. If you wanted to have the Alphamine as part of your pre or even right upon waking, you can always move the Ergonine until later in the day. This is an option if you find that Alphamine later in the day doesn't work for you.

Have you ever tried any of these products before?

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I've done third shift and it's not for me, so I can appreciate the sleep aspect. So it you move the Alphamine to later, you can do Ergonine and High Volume pre and then Amino IV intra. If you wanted to have the Alphamine as part of your pre or even right upon waking, you can always move the Ergonine until later in the day. This is an option if you find that Alphamine later in the day doesn't work for you.

Have you ever tried any of these products before?
E9 of course is new, but everything else, I have ran in the past. Well the old versions of EP and ABE.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cool. I'm loving the Ergonine and it mixes really well with everything else you listed, but isn't critical to be taken pre which allows for some shifting around.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
I take Ergonine when i wake up which for 2 weeks is 3am and 2 weeks of 11am(night shift). And AminoIV i always use during workouts. Although the last few nights i have found myself taking AminoIV to stave off the late night sugar cravings

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Sorry for the delay in updates guys been busy as crap. EVerything is going good my weight is down to 285.3. been a struggle to eat enough so i have been using a bunch of Select protien to help out. I still havent experienced the increased appetite from ABE. The change in my dosing hasnt seemed to affect me in any way. More updates soon.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
subbed!!! :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the delay in updates guys been busy as crap. EVerything is going good my weight is down to 285.3. been a struggle to eat enough so i have been using a bunch of Select protien to help out. I still havent experienced the increased appetite from ABE. The change in my dosing hasnt seemed to affect me in any way. More updates soon.
Glad to see it's all still going well for you! Yeah, I never get the increased appetite and I played around with 6 capsules per day. Have you decided if you're going to extend this for another month?

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Glad to see it's all still going well for you! Yeah, I never get the increased appetite and I played around with 6 capsules per day. Have you decided if you're going to extend this for another month?
Yep. Im going to extend this another month and possibly adding something to help shed some more weight

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I'm on abe elite old formula and appetite is still the same but I have noticed some nausea if I take it without carbs :)

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
I'm on abe elite old formula and appetite is still the same but I have noticed some nausea if I take it without carbs :)
I had that issue to begin with but a slight increase in carbs fixed that rather quickly.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I had that issue to begin with but a slight increase in carbs fixed that rather quickly.
Yes it happen the same to me with carbs issue fixed:)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AnaBeta Elite loves carbs! I've run my own personal experiment of what my body looks like in the mirror the morning after I overindulge on orange chicken from Panda Express with and without AnaBeta Elite. The difference is insane.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
AnaBeta Elite loves carbs! I've run my own personal experiment of what my body looks like in the mirror the morning after I overindulge on orange chicken from Panda Express with and without AnaBeta Elite. The difference is insane.
Please elaborate lol I don't even know what is orange chicken lol there's nothing like that in UK

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Please elaborate lol I don't even know what is orange chicken lol there's nothing like that in UK
It's small pieces of fried chicken in an orange-flavored chili sauce that I'm sure is full of sugar. Not sure if they are allowing us to paste links yet, but I'll try here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_chicken

It's fried food with a bunch of carbs and typically has me extremely bloated unless I'm currently taking AnaBeta Elite.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
It's small pieces of fried chicken in an orange-flavored chili sauce that I'm sure is full of sugar. Not sure if they are allowing us to paste links yet, but I'll try here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_chicken

It's fried food with a bunch of carbs and typically has me extremely bloated unless I'm currently taking AnaBeta Elite.
Looks gnummylicious hahahahah got u now I know what you mean exactly now it's like when I eat 500ml of white eggs with 150g of oats to make pancakes and then I spread in the between of layers like 6 scoops of snickerdoodle select proteins ha hahahahah boom!!!

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
How did 6 caps a day work for you?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How did 6 caps a day work for you?
I saw no added benefits at all. I recommend sticking with 4 per day, although some seem to enjoy adding extra forskolin in the form of Forskolin-95. That's the much more economically friendly way to go!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I saw no added benefits at all. I recommend sticking with 4 per day, although some seem to enjoy adding extra forskolin in the form of Forskolin-95. That's the much more economically friendly way to go!
yep, i have been dosing it with forsk-95 by AN, 2 in the morning upon wake up and 2 with the 2 pre wo ABE elite, great stuff :D

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Take Ergonine an hour before high volume just before a work out equals super pump!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take Ergonine an hour before high volume just before a work out equals super pump!
They work extremely well together! I was typically taking Ergonine in the morning and then High Volume before training in the evening, but have been switching things up to see what works best for me. Taking them around the same time in the evening or even mixed together is seeming like the way to go.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
They work extremely well together! I was typically taking Ergonine in the morning and then High Volume before training in the evening, but have been switching things up to see what works best for me. Taking them around the same time in the evening or even mixed together is seeming like the way to go.
Thats how i had been taking it. E9 first thing in the morning then hv just before workout. Today i was pressed for time so it was roughly an hour or less from E9 to hv and the pump was outrageous. Looking swole would have been a severe understatement.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
i wish i could do the same, in UK high volume is out of the stock :(

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Not sure how it works for everyone else or if there is any benefit to this. AminoIV seems to stave off my night shift sugar cravings. Side note I Need more Select.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how it works for everyone else or if there is any benefit to this. AminoIV seems to stave off my night shift sugar cravings. Side note I Need more Select.
I would buy a stock of 3000000000000000 amino IV if that was valid for me too :p

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
This log will run through next month. I got another tub of HV and ABE today

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This log will run through next month. I got another tub of HV and ABE today
Very good to hear!!! How are your Select supplies looking? I'm kicking myself for not ordering more.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to point out that Xrkc6x here has posted some great logs as well in case you wanted to see how some of the same and other products worked for him http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253770-abe-old-f.html and http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/264009-myosynergy-magnitropin-abe.html
thanks mate :)

any question, or doubts please ask guys :) also i am going to log my cutting stack in about 1 week :) and OF COURSE PES supplements wlll be the protagonists :p

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Went with the paradise cooler HV this time guys. Taste pretty good but I like the blue ice a tad bit better. So far everything is going very well. Starting to see some definition coming in focus and intensity during workouts is great. Really enjoying the HV as a preworkout its a welcome change from the stimulant based. Cant wait to get this next month in and see how all this turns out. Side note my water intake has increased a bunch lately. And it looks like im not going to get the increase in hunger as most do with ABE.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Went with the paradise cooler HV this time guys. Taste pretty good but I like the blue ice a tad bit better. So far everything is going very well. Starting to see some definition coming in focus and intensity during workouts is great. Really enjoying the HV as a preworkout its a welcome change from the stimulant based. Cant wait to get this next month in and see how all this turns out. Side note my water intake has increased a bunch lately. And it looks like im not going to get the increase in hunger as most do with ABE.
great stuff mate! I will start today my HV and its in Blue Frost ahahahah can't wait to see the pumps!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome to hear your progress! My personal preference is for the Paradise Cooler, but I keep ordering both because I like to change it up from week to week. And yeah, the increased hunger seems to vary a lot between individuals.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I will :D

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
great stuff mate! I will start today my HV and its in Blue Frost ahahahah can't wait to see the pumps!
Blue Frost is my fav but paradise is pretty good and ilike to switch up. lol

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Are you having insomnia when you try to sleep or is it because of the work schedule?

Work brother. Had to work Saturday got off at 3am got up at 9 sun morning went to the gym, got called in sunday night at 1130 did not make it back home worked courthouse till 1700 yesterday and crashed when I got home. With my lack of rest and spotty gym work lately and actually see results speaks volumes for ABE E9 and HV.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Work brother. Had to work Saturday got off at 3am got up at 9 sun morning went to the gym, got called in sunday night at 1130 did not make it back home worked courthouse till 1700 yesterday and crashed when I got home. With my lack of rest and spotty gym work lately and actually see results speaks volumes for ABE E9 and HV.
You have my respect for sticking with the plan despite what work throws your way. It's guys like you that make me shake my head when people tell me they don't have time to work out.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Back to the gym in the morning. Going with the E9 HV combo to start the workout.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back to the gym in the morning. Going with the E9 HV combo to start the workout.
The Blue Ice and Blue Frost flavors go together so well and the effect on training is pure awesome!

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Had another great workout. Taking E9 and HV together is amazing pre-workout. Will be opening the next bottle of ABE in the morning